Chapter 12

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

Daehwi asked one of the maid where is Lisa and she said Lisa at the garden. He leave then met Lisa's back facing him. "Lisa." He called as he sit beside her. 

She hummed and look away. "Babe, i'm very sorry. Please forgive me." He held Lisa hand, staring at her. 

"Babe. Please? I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. I was very shocked for what happen on you." Lisa still stared on the flowers and hummed. Daehwi sighed. "Babe, I'm so sorry. Its my fault. I don't know what happen. I'm sorry. Forgive me please?" He kissed Lisa hand and finally she look at him. 

"I forgive you but don't be like that again. That maid unnie didn't do anything wrong. She was shocked too." Lisa stutter. "Thank you baby for forgave me." Daehwi hugged her and pecked her lips. 

"What is really happen? Would you tell me?" Lisa told everything to him but she didn't tell him about the text that she received before. She don't want to tell him about him. 

Both of them cuddle there. Then, a message sent to Lisa. She opened the message. 

From: unknown number
I see you cuddling with him. Didn't i told you to stay away from him? Happy to cuddle with him? He just acting. He's a liar. If you told me to him, i swear i'll kill your family. Your whole family including your grandparents in England.

Lisa face written that she scared. What's her fault? Now she being threaten by unknown person. She's so confuse. Daehwi saw her face changed after read a message. "Babe? Are you okay?" 

"Uh.. I'm.. I'm okay. Don't worry." She said hesitantly and turn off her phone. "Is there something happen? Let me see. Give me your phone." Daehwi hand his hand, wanting her phone. 

"Its nothing Daehwi. Just an unknown number. Maybe wrong number." She held Daehwi hand, fakely smiled. Daehwi squinted his eyes. "Are you sure?" 

She nod. "Fine then. Lets get inside. Its getting cold." Daehwi stood up, pulling Lisa into his embrace and entered the house.

After the incident happen to Lisa, Daehwi tighten more the security. Many very small CCTV installed every inched of their house. No one would knew there's CCTV because he chose the really tiny camera. 

He's scared that incidents happen and he wants to know who was that girl that Lisa told him before. From what he feel, he think it was Yejun but he didn't know who the person is, maybe its her or maybe other person that jealous with them. 

For a month, Lisa always get a message from unknown person and she's not being hurt by anyone. She's felt scared because the message that threaten her and she still didn't tell Daehwi about it. Because of the message, Lisa distance herself from Daehwi and he realised it. 

Everytime Daehwi want take her out for date, she refused it. The reason is, if she stayed near to Daehwi, her family will be in danger. 

Daehwi realised that Lisa have changed. She rarely talk to him, cuddle with him and do everything with him and it made he felt weird. Why she distance herself from him? What is really happen? 

Daehwi mind really messed up. He sometimes can't do his work until he need the help of his secretary. 

"Mr. Lee? Are you okay? You looks like not feeling well." His secretary stutter taking a glances at his boss who just played with the pen and mind doozing off. "Mr. Lee?" He waved his hand infront of Daehwi's face and he back to world. 

"Uh.. Sorry. What did you say?" Daehwi put the pen on the table as he looked at his secretary. "Are you feeling well? You seems like not. I think you should rest at home." 

"Ahh i don't know. Something happen until it made my mind so messed up." 

"Seems you are not like feeling well. You should be home. I'll cancel all your meetings with clients for few days. You should have a rest." 

"You think so? Maybe i should rest. My mind so messed up. I should go home. You're right. Cancel everything on my schedule for a week. Thats all." Daehwi muttered and his secretary nod.

"I'll go home now." He stood up as well as his secretary. "Be safe, Mr. Lee." He bowed and Daehwi take his leave to his home. 

As he arrived, their maids greeted him and told Lisa is sleeping in their room. He stared into her sleeping face. He surely miss her so much. He want to spend time with her but Lisa distance herself from him. He want to know why she so sudden being like that. 

He stared into her face but then flinched a bit after a message sent to Lisa phone on the table beside the bed. 

He took it and unlocked her phone. He knew Lisa's phone password, its his birthday date. He clicked on the message and read. 

From: unknown number
You listened well to me. Thanks for you i can make my move on Daehwi from now. But remember, if you get yourself near on him, your family will be dead. 

Daehwi widened his eyes. "What the is this? Is she being threatened by someone?! I need to know everything." Daehwi glanced to Lisa who still sleeping before he leaves with Lisa phone on his hand, walking towards his work room. 

He read all the conversation that sent by the unknown number. Gladly Lisa didn't reply any to it. After he done read all, he get himself anger. 

Now, he knew the reason why his wife distance herself from him. But the things he can't understand is, why Lisa doesn't tell him about that? Is she scared? 

Daehwi wrote the unknown number on a piece of paper. He then called his secretary. He really angry. Who the is doing this to him and his wife. Why that person wants to ruined Lisa relationship with him? 

Few beeps and his secretary answered. "Yes, Mr. Lee." 

"I want you to help me with something." He tapped his fingers on the table with the number between his fingers. "What is it?" 

"Can you help me finding a person? I want to know who is it." Daehwi then told the number. He wants everything in details including its background. "Yes sir. I'll do it." 

"Good, after you gain all the information, come to my house." 

"Yes sir." 

"Okay then i'll hang up first." He hang up then. He stared into the piece of paper with number. "I'll know who are you later. You're the reason why she distance herself from me. I can't wait it." 

Then he get to their room, put her phone beside her. He went bathroom to bath and changed his clothes. Then he laid beside her, staring into her face. He then pulled her closer to his body. He surely miss her warmth. He kissed her eyes, nose and lips. 

Lisa moved a little and opened her eyes, see Daehwi stared her. "Daehwi? You're back?" She rubbed her eyes and she felt Daehwi's hand on her. "Daehwi let me go." She struggle herself in his embrace. 

"Why you didn't tell me about that?" He questioned her making she stop struggling. "About what?" 

"Don't lie to me Lisa. You've been threatened for almost two months and you distance yourself from me." He muttered and locking his gaze together with her. Lisa looked away. 

"Lisa look at me please." She look him into his eyes. His eyes written that he's mad. "Why you didn't tell me? Are you scared? If you scared, why you didn't tell me?" 

"I'm..i'm sorry Daehwi. I.. I was very scared that the person will hurt my family if i stayed close to you. Thats why i distance myself from you." A tears flow out from her eyes. Daehwi wiped her tears. 

"You know that i'll protect you? I even promised your father to protect you. And there's something i want to asked you." 

"Did you believe what that person said? Such as that i'm a liar, i have another girl and more. Did you believe it?" 

Lisa make herself sit on the bed as well as Daehwi. "I don't believe it. I know that you're not a bad guy. I trust you. If you have another girl, you won't treat me so well. Thats why i didn't believe it because i know that you loved me." 

"Babe.." 

"Why? Are you telling me thats all true? That you have another girl?" She questioned, looking at him and he quickly shooked his head. "No babe. I swear to you! I don't have another girl beside you. Why would i have another girl when i already have you? You're enough for me. And i loved you. Why should i have another girl? I don't need it. I just need you." He confessed. 

"Really? You're not lying?" 

"Babe, i'm telling you the truth. My life is already complete. You're the one that complete my life. I can't live without you. My minds mess everytime thinking about you for why are you distance yourself from me, you're not like before, not talkative and cuddle with me and many more." 

Lisa just kept quiet. She then sighed. "I'm sorry. It was all cause the message that sent by the unknown number. I was really scared. What if they touched my family? I was so scared until i have to distance myself from you." She lowered her head. 

"Babe, trust me. I'll find that person. I swear to you, i'll find that person who made us like this." Daehwi pushed her head up. "Daehwi, i could feel that the unknown number is the one who hurt me before. I just think it. Maybe it was her. Since she threatened me before too." 

"Really? Did you see her face?" 

Lisa shooked her head. "No i didn't. But i saw her eyes. I still remember how was her eyes."