Chapter 15

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

2 months later

Yejun nonstop disturbing Daehwi in his office since she got transferred to his company last month ago and its annoyed him so much. 

She always barged in his office whenever she's free then roaming in his office. Yejun always distracting Daehwi's work and she always tried to flirt with Daehwi. 

"Get out from my office Yejun!! I got many works to do! You're stressing me. Get out!!" Daehwi groaned and lean back to his chair, glaring to Yejun who sit on his table. That was very stress him. 

"Aww you stress? Want me to heal your stress?" She said in flirty tone as she get down from the table then to Daehwi. "What the hell?! I don't need you! Get out!!" He yelled to her but she don't give any to it. Her hands trailed on Daehwi's jawline, and he yanked her hands away from him. 

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands. I don't like it." He snickered and glared to her. Yejun fakely laughed. "I don't care. You're mine exactly." 

"Since when i'm yours? I'll never be yours. Never ever i'll be." Daehwi rolled his eyes. "You always be mine." With that she kissed Daehwi. Then suddenly Daehwi's office door opened by someone, reveal Lisa. 

Lisa froze with what she see then she turned and left the room,with a hurt heart. Daehwi shocked and he pushed Yejun away, he ran to Lisa to catch her but he already late. The elevator door closed. 

He groaned in frustration. He surely need to explain everything to her. While Yejun in the office was smirking. She did it on time. Very proud of herself. 

Lisa exited the company and drive to somewhere else. Her intention is just want to visit Daehwi for a while before she visit her family. But then, something unexpected happen that hurt her, she left to somewhere first. 

Her mind was blank. She need someone to be with her. She then went to her brothers friends home. Lately, she close to Wanna One. The most she close with are Jaehwan, Minhyun and Seongwoo. 

She rang the bell and waited for it opened. As the door opened, Seongwoo peeked his head between the frame door, meet with Lisa who's has a puffy and red eyes. "Lisa? Why are you here? Wait.. Did you crying?" He asked worriedly. 

Seongwoo bring her inside to the living room met with few boys there watching TV - Guanlin, Jihoon, Jaehwan and Sungwoon, frowning as they saw Lisa. She sit on the sofa beside Jaehwan, and the boys gathered to her making a circle. 

"Why? Is there something happen? Why are you crying?" Jaehwan asked the crying girl that laid her head on his shoulder, rubbing her back up and down to comfort her. Well all of them worried, she came to their house with puffy and red eyes. Who won't worried? They treated her like their own sister and they loved her. 

"Its so hurt oppa." She stutter in crying. They looked each other and back to Lisa. What did made Lisa until she said that she's hurt? 

Jinyoung, Minhyun, and Jisung who in the room, heard a girl crying in the living room. They get out from the room and went to living room where few boys and Lisa at. They gathered on them to see what happen. Jihoon told them that Lisa was crying, not knowning the reason. 

They waited Lisa until she calm down and stop crying. After she got herself calm down, she told what happen. Mostly of their response are cursing.

"I'm so tired oppa. Can i stay here today?" She look at Jisung, asking permission from him and Jisung slightly nod his head. "Yeah you can stay here if you want, but won't Daehwi will be worried?" Minhyun exclaimed. 

"He'll but still i don't want to meet him. Please don't tell him that i was here. Will you?" She looked at them with plead eyes. The boys looked each other but they nod hesitantly. 

"Thanks oppa." She leaned back and sighed while her eyes closed. "Go rest in my room. You looked very tired after crying. Go ahead." Jaehwan mutter and she nod, stood up and went to Jaehwan's room. She rest herself on the bed and drifted to sleep until night comes. She was very tired.

Daehwi at home already and his face written that he's worried. He waited for his wife at the living room till night comes but there's no sign of Lisa come home. He's worried bout his wife. Where did she goes? What if something bad happen to her? His mind all blank. 

He called her but her phone off. He doesn't want to called her parents neither Daniel and Woojin. If he did, he'll be scold by them obviously. He sighed frustratedly, running his fingers on his hair. 

He patiently waited for Lisa to get home. He doesn't care even its too late. What he wants to do when she's home is explained everything to her. He need to. Moreover, its his fault for not telling Lisa that Yejun working in his company. 

While waiting for her to home, he did his undone works that he bring home to finished it. Many works undone by him because he being disturbed by Yejun and that made him stress so much. 

Its already late in the night and Lisa still not home yet. Daehwi always glancing on the clock and waited patiently for Lisa. His works almost done but now he take some break for a while, sipping a cup of hot chocolate, before continue his work. 

"Ahh where is she? Its almost midnight. She got me worried much. Aish." He stutter as he lean back on sofa frustratedly. He grabbed his phone and dial Lisa number, only voicemail he got. He sighed deeply. 

At Wanna One apartment

Lisa already awake, she's at the kitchen with them, having some fast food in the night. "Lisa you're sure you don't want back to home? Its almost midnight. Daehwi must waiting for you." Seongwoo said, glance to Lisa. 

She sighed. "Idk oppa. What should i do?" She mumbled, leaning her face on the table. "You should go home. Let him explain everything to you. It must be something you should know. Don't you felt sorry to Daehwi? He called us many times to know you're with us or not." Jisung said and they nod. Lisa lift up her head. 

"Yeah. He must be worried of you and still waiting for you. We knew him so much. He'll wait the person he loves to come back. He didn't care if he sleep or anything. In his mind, he thinks about the person he loves." Lisa make up her mind. 

"Fine then. I'll go home now." Lisa muttered and went to Jaehwan's room, picking up her things. She her phone and there, she got 150 missed calls and 50 messages from Daehwi. 

"He really worried huh." She whispered before exited the room. Lisa bid bye to them and leave to her car, entering it and drove off to home. 

Her car entering the house porch. She stopped at the entrance door, taking a deep breathe and enter. She walked to living room, the light was still opened even its already midnight. There, she saw Daehwi sleeping uncomfortable on the sofa. On the table got many scattered papers, his paper work exactly and a cup of hot chocolate that almost finished. 

Lisa felt guilty seeing Daehwi like that. She wake Daehwi up and he slightly awake. "Lisa!" He muttered and hugged her. "Where did you go? I'm very worried. I thought something bad happen on you." He cried on her shoulder. Lisa could feel his tears dropping on her neck. She felt sorry even she's hurt but seeing Daehwi cried because of her, she don't know what to do. She doesn't care if she hurt and she doesn't want anyone to hurt because of her. 

"I don't go anywhere. I'm here. Don't worry." She patted his back to calm him. "I'm sorry." He tilted his head, saying sorry for what happen. Lisa understand what he tell. "Its okay Daehwi. I knew she just doing that...even its hurt." She whispered the last word, not letting Daehwi heard it. 

They released the hug and Daehwi held her hands. "I'm sorry for not telling you that Yejun moved to my company." 

"Its okay." She muttered softly, shooking her head then smile. A force smile obviously. "About what happen in there---" his words being cutted by Lisa. "Its okay Daehwi. I trust you. I knew she purposely did it. Don't worry. I've promised you to keep trusting you." She brushed her hair back. 

"Babe--" 

"Lets just forget it? We can't changed what happened before. Just forget it." A force smiled plastered on her face, but deep in her, she's really hurt. Daehwi sighed deeply. Lisa always cutted his words, not even letting him explained everything. He knew Lisa was hurt inside but she didn't showed to him. She's act strong outside but inside she's different. 

"Umm.. I need to go for wash. You should rest have your rest too. Don't pushed yourself finishing all the works. I'm going first." Lisa patted Daehwi's head and went to her room. 

Daehwi left alone in the living room. He facepalmed himself, sighing and continue done his work. He then cleaned the mess and went to room, seeing Lisa on the bed already sleeping. Its look alike she was avoiding him and its hurt him so much. He get himself beside Lisa, and drifted to sleep.