Chapter 7

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

The party went well. Nothing bad happen. Many people congrats to the couple. "Hyung!!" Daehwi called and waving his hand happily. Lisa who's beside him frowning, looking at who he's waving at. There's 8 guys walking towards them, waving too. All of them good looking. 

"Yo Daehwi!! You're fine? Congrats for your wedding. Aww you got a beautiful girl here." Guanlin said, swagger tone he used it. Lisa stared them blankly. Who are they? Other than that, they were so tall. Freaking tall except for a guy who short than all the guys there. 

"Daehwi, you should intro us to her actually. She looks lost here." One of them said. "Ohh yeah i forgot. Lisa they're my friend, include Daniel and Woojin too. This is Jisung, Minhyun, Sungwoon, Seongwoo, Jihoon, Guanlin, Jaehwan, Jinyoung. Guys, she's my wife, Mellisa." 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Lisa bowed and they bowed too. "Aww Daehwi you got a beautiful wife. You're lucky man!!" Jaehwan exclaimed and Lisa flustered. 

"Umm.. You can call me Lisa. No need to called Mellisa." Smiled plastered on her face making the boys heart melt. "Man, she's make my heart melting." Sungwoon said as he clutch his heart. Such a drama king. "Hyung i swear i'll kill you if you said that again." Daehwi glared to him and he hand his hand up, give up. Lisa chuckled. "So.. You guys are Daniel and Woojin friends?" She asked them and they nod. 

"Ouh, idk that they even got friends when i'm not here for 6 years. How long you guys being friends?" 

"Almost 2 years already." Jisung said and Lisa nod. "Idk that my oppas got many friends that good looking. If my friends here, they would be really crazy." She praised made them flustered. "Ahaha its nothing." Sungwoo said, rubbing his nape. 

"Talking about them, where are they?" Jihoon asked. "Behind you guys." Daehwi snorted, they turned around meet Woojin and Daniel. "Hey guys!!" They hugged each other. "Well i think is this a reunion or what?" Lisa asked Daehwi and he shrugged his shoulder. 

"Lets leave them. They're not important. We've too greeted other people." The girl nod and both them leave the boys there, having a reunion. 

After the party end, the couple went to home, exactly to said, the Kang's mansion. They stayed there for a while before moved to their own home that they got a present from Kang's. 

Both Daehwi and Lisa entered her room and sigh. "Finally its time to rest. Damn, its really tiring." She groaned and sit on the couch lifelessly. Her face written that she was really tired. 

"Are you that tired?" He asked as he sat beside her. She hummed, nodding. "Go have your bath and sleep. Go now." He pushed Lisa and she lazily walk to her bathroom before grabbing her towel and pajama then enter the bathroom. 

After she done, Daehwi's turn to have his bath. Few minutes later, he done. He saw that Lisa on the bed, sitting at the edge of bed, playing her phone. He take his step towards her. She realise there's someone infront her and her head up. "You're done?" He nod. 

He collapes on the bed, freak Lisa out. "Daehwi!!" She called and he hummed. "What are you doing?!" 

"I'm trying to sleep. Don't you see it?" He mumbled, already close his eyes. "Get off man. This my place and my bed. Get off." 

"Aniya. I won't. If this your bed, means it mine too." He murmured. Lisa groaned. "Fine then. You have this bed and i'll be sleeping on couch." She stood up but Daehwi pulled her on wrist making she fall onto him. Their lips almost touched. Lisa could feel her face hot. 

Daehwi opened his eyes, locking his gazed with Lisa. His hand held her waist. "Don't you ever think to sleep on the couch. Sleep on the bed. With me. I promise i won't do anything." 

"Fine. But i'll put a bolster. This is to divide us." "Okay then." Daehwi pushed her to side and put the bolster between them. Both of them laid on the bed. "Ahh the lamps. I forgot." Daehwi groaning as he sit. "Wait. Just clapped your hands Daehwi. It will be off. Trust me." Lisa tell and the boy frowned. "Just do it. Try." 

Daehwi clapped his hand and the lamps off. He amazed. "Wow. I've never knew it." Lisa chuckled. "Now you know it. Goodnight." "Goodnight too." Daehwi replied and both of them drifted to sleep.

Next day.

Lisa woke up due to sunrays light. She felt like being hugged. When she look, Daehwi is hugging her. She widened her eyes. 'Where's that bolster? How come it gone? Where is that thing? How come i can't realise he hugged me? What happen?' She then saw the bolster on the floor. 

She slowly move Daehwi's off from her, not letting him to awake. But before she got, Daehwi pulled her closer to him. "Daehwi. Let me go." She whispered, struggling in his embrace. "Don't move. Lets just stay like this for a while." He murmur with his deep and husky voice while eyes closed. 

"Daehwi, let me go." She stutter, struggling again in his embrace. 

"If you do it again, i swear i'll kiss you." His deep voice whispered in her ears, threaten her to stop struggling. Lisa gave up. "Fine." 

"Good girl. Lets have sleep for a while. I just want to hug you. It wasnt wrong. I'm your husband tho." He murmured and pulled the girl closer more to his body. "I can't sleep. I've fully awake." She mutter. 

"If you can't then just stay still. I want to sleep again." Lisa sighed. She let Daehwi sleep and she stared his sleeping face. 

"I know i'm that handsome. Stop staring me babe. I can't sleep if you staring at me." Daehwi opened his eyes and look at his wife who is blushed, caught by him for staring. 

"I do not staring at you. I just.." Her words stop by Daehwi, kissing her lips and pull away. Lisa widened her eyes. "Uh-uh Daehwi!!" She blushing red, hitting Daehwi's chest. "Thats so embrassing me." 

"I know, but i got my morning kiss. You'll get used it later. Don't worry." He winked, still hugging her. Lisa cupped her red face, blushing red as tomato. 

"Hey, how come the bolster on the floor?" She tried to changed the topic by asking about the bolster. "Oh, i threw it away. That thing seperated me from you. I hate it and i don't like it. So thats why i threw it away. I want to hug you and you were in very deep sleep because you're too tired. Thats what happen." He explained, grinning. Lisa facepalmed. 

"Oh gosh. You're really something. Let me go. I want to wash my face and brushed my teeth first." "I want too! Don't leave me." She moved Daehwi's hand from her and go to bathroom, followed by Daehwi's behind. 

They washed their face and brushed their teeth. After done, they went downstairs meet the Daniel and Woojin in the kitchen, cooking exactly. "Hey lovebirds. Gdmorning!" Both Woojin and Daniel greeted, teasing them. "Shut up oppa." She hissed, opened the fridge and took out two small carton of milks and hand one to Daehwi. He gladly took it. 

"Where's mommy and daddy?" Lisa asked as she jumped to sit on the island, facing Daniel and Woojin who's still cooking while Daehwi just standing beside her, drinking the milk. "They told us that they've got business trip at Prague and their flight in 3am. Partically they already in flight now." Daehwi get himself beside Woojin, helping him with cooking while letting the siblings talking. 

"Ouhh. They were really busy lately these days. Then how about grandpa and grandma?" She question as she opened the milk and drink. "They too. Already at the airport. Waiting for their flight in afternoon." 

"Ohh." She drank the milk until finished. "Ahh i forgot. Dad bought four of us flight to England. We're having holiday there. And both of you, gotta have honeymoon~" Daniel sang, teasing Lisa. Lisa glared Daniel.

"Seriously why i got a brother like you Daniel." She hissed annoyedly earn laugh from Daehwi and Woojin. "Because mommy and daddy produced me duh and you got a very handsome and great brother ever in the world." He rolled his eyes but he praising himself. 

Lisa scoffed. "Pfft if you think you're handsome, you've got a girlfriend now. Not a single guy anymore like rn." She smirked. Daniel glared to her. He was about to hit her but he held. Thinking that she was his lovely sister. 

"Will you guys stop argued now? The food almost finished." Woojin butted in, still held a spatula. "Get the table ready. Hurry!!" He demand. "Nae Woojin appa." Lisa jumped down and get ready the table. 

After that all of them sit on and digged in. "What's time for our flight oppa?" The only one girl asked her oppas, who busy eating. "Tonight in 8pm." Woojin said as he shoved food inside his mouth. "Okay." 

They done eat and done the dishes. Four of them get to living room, sit on the sofa. Daehwi sit beside her. "Wah, i think i just leave there about two weeks already and i'm going there again. I can't believe it." She muttered as she hugged the pillow. 

"That's you. We've not going there for years already. I missed that place. Isn't it Woojin?" Daniel snorted and Woojin nod. "Well whatever. I'm going upstairs. Bye." Lisa stood up and left three men downstairs. 

She packed up her things in the luggage. After she done, she laid on the bed playing game in her phone. She's already take her bath before she packed up. 

"Babe? You're here?" Daehwi knocked the door before peeked inside. "Yeah. Just come in." Daehwi entered and closed the door. "What are you doing?" He walked towards her and sit beside her. 

"Playing Dumb Ways To Die. The stupid game ever that i've install. Its all because of Daniel and Woojin oppa. They told me to play it so i install and play it. This game is freaking insane but at the same time its funny." She exclaimed as she brushed her hair back. Daehwi hummed. 

"Why are you here?" She tilted her head towards Daehwi. "Nothing. Just want to cuddle with my wife exactly." Daehwi lied beside her. "If you want so, go have bath first, then packed your things and we'll cuddle after you did everything." 

"Okay!!" He cheered up and went to bathroom. Lisa chuckled sees his husband being like a kid. She just be his wife for a day, and now she got comfortable with him already. 

Lisa held the necklace that he gave to him yesterday night. She still remember his answer when she ask about his name on the necklace.

Flashback

"But why it was your name?" She questioned. "I used my name because when you wear it, everybody knew that you're mine and only mine." He smiled, patted her head. 

End of the flashback. 

She smiled, remembering it. Her heart fluttering. She really loves the necklace that Daehwi gave to her. It was very precious things for her. She promise to herself that she won't take it off. 

Daehwi already done his bath and now he's packed up. After done he collapes beside Lisa who still playing with her phone, he then clinging his hand on her body and yet she didn't even looked at him. He whined. 

"Babe stop playing your phone and focused to me. Babe!!" He whined making the girl glance at him. "Just a little more. I want to play it for a while." Her gazed went to the screen phone again. 

Suddenly, Daehwi pulled her phone from her hand and threw it on the couch making the girl flinched. "Daehwi i'm almost done playing it! Why did you do that?" She questioned the boy, not getting angry. "Because you were so focused on it and not me. I'm jealous. It supposed to be me you focused at." He whined cutely. 

"Fine fine. I'm sorry." She ruffled his hair and apologized. "I dont want to forgive you huh!" Daehwi pouted and looked away, crossing his arm sulking. "Don't sulking Daehwi. I'm sorry." She hugged him on the neck. But he still didn't care. 

Lisa quietly sighed. "Daehwi-ya~ Don't sulking. I'm sorry. I promised i'll focused on you. Huh? I'm sorry." She said and poked his cheek. Daehwi from pouting, smile crept on his face. He can't handle himself if she being so cute to him. "Okay i'll forgive you if you give me a kiss first." Daehwi pointed at his lips and Lisa quickly pecked Daehwi lips, she cupped her face. 

She heard him chuckled. "Stop covering your face babe. You're cute when blushing. I'm not lying." Daehwi pulled down her hand from covering her face. Lisa gets flustered more. 

"Aish, how i come i can't loved you after you being so cute to me already? I can't handle myself from flutter." He confessed, pushed some few strands of her behind her ears. "Are you just confessing to me?" 

He nod. "I am." He smiled to her as he peck her lips, making her face redder. Both of them cuddle with each other on the bed before they drifted to sleep in the afternoon.