Chapter 13

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

After few days passed, Daehwi's secretary come to their mansion. "Did Mr. Lee here?" He asked to one of the maid and she nod. "He's inside with his wife. I'll call him for you. Please have a seat." He sit on the sofa while holding a file that contains information that Daehwi wants. 

Few seconds later, Daehwi went down with Lisa. The secretary stood up and greeted them. Daehwi nod and demand him to sit as he and Lisa sit. "Do you find everything about that person include its background?" 

"Yes, Mr. Lee." 

"Then tell me everything." The secretary nod and he openen the file, pulling out a few papers in it. "I've done investigate everything like what Mr. Lee want. The person named Choi Yejun. She lives at Gangnam-gu. She's also--" his words being cut by Daehwi who widened his eyes. 

"Yejun? Choi Yejun? Her name is Choi Yejun?!" The secretary nod. Daehwi gasped in disbelief. "This is her picture that being taken in CCTV near your house. She's wearing fully black." He showed the picture and Lisa took it. 

She stared into the picture. "Dae-- Daehwi, its her. This is the person that hurt me before. This is her. I still remember what she wears." Lisa stutter, her face frightened as she showed Daehwi the picture. 

"Why the hell she did this to you? I'm gonna meet her today. I have to meet her." Daehwi said with anger in his eyes. He was so mad after he knew it was his ex doing this dirty work. 

"You know her, Mr. Lee?" The secretary asked and Daehwi nod. "Yes. I know her very much. She's my ex. I knew my thought is all true. I knew it was her work." Daehwi tried to calm down himself to not burst into anger in front of Lisa. 

"Lisa, you stayed home. Don't get out from the house unless i'm with you. I need to meet Yejun. She's got on my nerves rn. Stayed in home and don't go out without me. Understand?" He stood up and looked at Lisa with anger eyes. 

Lisa knew he was angry. "Err.. Okay. I'll waiting for you until you back." She stutter, scared to look into his eyes when he's angry. "Promised me." He squatted down. "Yes Daehwi. I won't. You know me well. I won't get out unless there was you with me." 

"Good girl. I'll get going now." He patted her head. "Okay be careful." Lisa pecked his lips and shooed them away. With that, Daehwi and his secretary leave. Lisa got no idea what will Daehwi do. 

Daehwi got himself to Yejun work place. "Is Yejun in there?" He asked her secretary and she nod. "Yes she is." Daehwi stormed into her office. "Yah CHOI YEJUN!!" He banged the door loud to close. Yejun who at the table, made her head up. She smiled as she saw Daehwi in front of her. She didn't know tht Daehwi will come to her. That was unexpected. 

"Daehwi!!" She squeled and ran to him for a hug but Daehwi pushed her aside. "Why you did that?!" He raised his voice to her and she flinched. "Do what? I didn't do anything wrong." She scoffed, like she knew a thing. 

"Don't you lied. I knew you're the one who hurt my wife and threatened her with a message. Why you did that?" He glared to her. Yejun cling into his hand. "Oh you knew it. Ahaha." She fakely laughed. 

"I do it because i hate her! You know that you should marry me and not her! But why you choose her over me? Why? Am i not perfect for you? Is she so perfect for you?!" She grabbed his collar and Daehwi yanked her hand off from him. 

"Yes! She's perfect than you. You're just a piece of . I don't like you neither love you! You hurt me before and now you want me to have you again? Huh yourself. I don't give any to it." 

Yejun scoffed. "Even you don't like me neither loved me, but i still loved you. I'm so stupid for leaving you. Forgive me and please come back to me? Leave that Lisa alone. She's not good for you and i'm the only one that perfectly fit with you." She hugged him on neck. 

"No way i could accept you again. You hurt me for a whole year. Then you leave me like that. You threw me away just because that stupid guy and now you want me? No. I don't even want you. I have a wife and i love her so much. She's more better than you." Daehwi pushed her to distance him from Yejun. 

"Why are you always choosing her over me?! I told you right that i'm sorry." She glared to him and he scoffed. "Because she's already complete my life. Stop of this stupid things from now. You waste your time. Just leave me and my wife alone. Surely i will sue you if you does that again. Stop threatening my wife and find a guy that suits with you more." He turned and want to leave but he stop when Yejun said something. 

"If you say so, i'll stop but i'll fight to have your heart for me. There's no any guy that can replace you in my heart." Daehwi scoffed and smirked. "Try then. You'll never have my heart back because i really hate you." With that Daehwi left her office and went home, finding Lisa who is not in the room. 

"Babe? Lisa? Where are you?!" He roamed every inched of the house then get downstairs and asked one of the maid in the kitchen. "Where's Lisa?" His tone showed that he's worried. 

"Young miss is at the garden backyard. She was plucking some flowers there." The maid said and Daehwi went to garden met with Lisa who is plucking flowers and smelling to it. Daehwi sighed in relief. He thought that something happen to his wife. He was really worried. 

"Babe, what are you doing?" He went towards her and she take a glance to him, smiling as she saw him. "Oh you're back. I'm bored so here am i, plucking some flowers. Its so beautiful. And its smells good too." Lisa squeled as she smelling a jasmine flower plant. 

Daehwi backhugged her and resting his head on her right shoulder. "Are you really like flowers here?" He questioned and Lisa nod. "Yeah. I loved smells flower. It was so good and it could refresh my mind if my mind was messed up." She muttered as she smelling a lavender flower. "You should smell it too. Here." Lisa hand him a lavender and Daehwi smelled it. 

He smiled to her as he smelling to it. "You're right. My mind get refresh when smelling it and it smells good. This smells reminds me on your body scent." He kissed her cheeks. "Aish shut up." Lisa flustered and Daehwi bomb her with bunch of kisses then he stop cause he's tired. 

Lisa chuckled to him. She walked between all the flowers and pluck some of it, followed by Daehwi with his hand still on her waist. "How's your meeting with Yejun? What you did to her?" She tiltled her face after smelling a flower. "I just warned her. She promised that she won't do it again and you know, the funny thing?" 

"What is it?" She questioned, frowning. "She wants to fight you to have my heart back." He chuckled. "I won't let her take my heart since my heart already at you." Daehwi held her hand and kissed it softly. 

"Ayye what a cliché you are." She smiling to him. "What? It wasn't wrong. I loved you." 

"Yeah i know." She turned to face him while she still in his embrace. "But, i want you to promised me something. Can you?" 

"What is it?" 

"Promised me that you'll always trust me. I could feel that Yejun is planning something in future and i'm scared that it would hurt you. Promised me that please? And i promised you that i'll never betrayed you. I won't and never betrayed my love on you." He said with a serious tone. Lisa smiled, "Yes Daehwi. I know that you won't do it. I know you loved me so much, and.." Her words stop as she stared into his face. 

"And what?" He frowned, wanting to know the next sentence. "And.. I love you too." She confessed and kissed him in the lips. Daehwi body stiff. He was too shocked that Lisa confessed to him. 

But inside him, he felt very happy, cause his love replied by Lisa's love. He closed his eyes and replies Lisa kiss, smiling. Lisa could feel he's smiling in the kiss. Few seconds later, they pulled apart. 

Daehwi hugged her tightly. "Thank you baby. I've been waiting for this time so much. And now i got it. I loved you so much. Really love you so much." He whispered into her ears. 

Lisa resting her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat fasten. "I love you too." She whispering, enough for Daehwi to heard it.