Chapter 16

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

Its weekend day and Daehwi bring Lisa to date, purposely to cheering her up. She's got mood swing lately and Daehwi doesn't know what to do. So, he thought that he'll bring Lisa out for date. 

"Where are we going?" Lisa questioned Daehwi as he get into the driver seat. "Somewhere that would cheering your mood swing." He muttered and both them left the house. Lisa got no idea where he will brought her to. She will just get along to it. 

"You can sleep. It will be bored for a while. I'll wake you up when we arrived." He glances to her and to road back. Lisa hummed and she closed her eyes to sleep. 

After two hours ride, they arrived at Busan. Its in the afternoon and they still not get their lunch. Daehwi drove to a near restaurant. "Babe, wake up. Lets have lunch first." He shooked Lisa softly. Lisa moved and rubbed her eyes. "Where were we at?" 

"Busan. Lets have lunch first. You must be hungry. Lets go." Lisa nod. She unbuckled the seatbelt, grabbing her sling bag as Daehwi opened the door for her. Lisa get out from the car. Then both of them entered the restaurant. 

They stayed in there about an hour then left it. "Where are we going now?" Lisa asked Daehwi who walkin beside her. "What famous in Busan? Do you want go for shopping? In the evening, we will go to beach." He suggested. 

"Anywhere can be." She mutter and both them decide to shopping. They shopping for 5 hours include playing arcade games. 

"Ahh i'm so tired but that was fun." Lisa squirmed and made the boy chuckled beside him. Both them entered the car. "Where will we go after this?" 

"To the beach!!" 

"Really? Yeay!!!" Lisa cheered. After they arrived at the beach, Lisa get out from the car, leaving the boy in the car. Lisa jumped happily on the white sand, smiling to Daehwi who walking towards her. "You like it?" He asked as he threw his hand on her waist. Lisa nod. "Yeah. I really love it." A soft smile plastered on her face then kissed Daehwi's cheek made him flustered. 

"Lets take off our shoes." Daehwi nod and both of them take off their shoes, leaving it on the sand side by side. Lisa pulled Daehwi to water and play with him. 

"I guess your mood swing already gone?" Daehwi turned her head to Lisa. "Maybe." She tilted her head, grinned and Daehwi hugged her waist, both of them walking side to side beside the water. Lisa hair flew back, strong wind brushed throughly her hair and Daehwi looked down to her. "You look so beautiful." He trailed some strands of her hair behind her ears. Lisa blushed. 

Lisa take off his hand from her waist, turned to face him and ran away. "Hey!! Where do you want to go?! Come back here Lisa!!" 

"Catch me if you can!!" Lisa yelled, smiling and laughing to him before ran again. Daehwi ran to catch after her. Daehwi fasten his ran and caught her waist in time. "I got you." He said, panted hard then swing her around making the girl laughed happily. 

"Let me down Daehwi." She said, then Daehwi put her down. "You're so fast." Lisa pouted. "Is it wrong for me to be so fast?" He questioned and the girl nod. "Why? Its not wrong being so fast. I have a long legs and yours short, shortie." He muttered and Lisa glared to him. Its a true fact. Lisa short than him. Her height is same as Sungwoon. No wonder Daehwi called her shortie. 

"Aigoo, don't be mad. I ran fast because i don't want to lose you baby." His words flustered Lisa and her heart pounding hard. Her cheeks slowly turned red. 

Daehwi pecked her in lips. "You're so adorable baby. I love you so much." "I love you too." Lisa pulled him for kiss. The kiss got deepened and started to get hot. Before anything could happen they pulled apart, brushing their nose together, pulling themselves in a hug. 

Both of them get to where they left their shoes at and sit there. "Look Daehwi!! Its sunset time!! So beautiful." Lisa squirmed excitedly and both of them watched the sunset together. Lisa laid her head on Daehwi's shoulder while their hands entertwined together. 

Lisa then stood up making Daehwi tilted his head up, frowned. "Why?" 

"Nothing just want to take some picture of it." She smiled and took out her phone and take picture of the sunset. Daehwi who still sit, he took a picture of Lisa with the sunset background without Lisa notice it. "This is so beautiful." He whispered and keep the phone in his pocket. 

After both of them watched sunset, they have their dinner at the restaurant near the beach. After ate, they went to Seoul back. Lisa already sleeping and Daehwi still driving. 

They already arrived. Daehwi glances to Lisa and chuckled. "She must be really tired." He get out from the car and carried Lisa to the room, tucking her on the bed and covered her with comforter. He then went to bathroom for showers before get to sleep. 

Today, he was very happy seeing Lisa so active and hyper. He loves when Lisa happy. If she happy then he will too. If she sad he will be sad too.

Next day

Its already afternoon in Sunday, Lisa and Daehwi just stayed in the house. Hanging out in the house. They're freaking lazy to get out from the house. Both of them cuddling while watching TV. Suddenly, Lisa felt her lower part hurting and uncomfortable. 

She groaned in pain and bend down hoping to ease the pain. Daehwi beside her, look at her worriedly. "You okay? Are you hurt?" 

"I think i need to go to toilet for a while. Wait here." She stood up, stumbling but Daehwi catch her before she get fall. He bring her to toilet and she locked the door. 

Lisa sat on the toilet bowl. The pain is so damn hurting her. "I don't feel like want to poop but.. Wait don't tell me its the time? Now?" She mumbled but then checked herself. She saw a red blood coming out and she cursed in breath. "What the . How supposed i do? I forgot to buy the initial pad. Damn what should i do? Argh!!!" She groaned and held her hair in frustration. 

Daehwi who heard her groaning inside, knocking the door. "Babe, are you okay?" Lisa looked at the door. She freaking can't get out now. But she needs go buy the pads tho. 

"Babe?" Again, Daehwi knocked. "Ahh yeah i'm okay." 

"What should i do? Will Daehwi helped me buy it? Ahh ani ani aniyaa he'll be freaking damn shame. AHHH WHAT SHOULD I DO?! WHY ARE YOU COMING IN THIS TIME? WHY??!" 

She doesn't have any choices. She need help of Daehwi. She knew this would be embrassing but what should she do? 

Lisa opened the door, reveal Daehwi in front of it. "Are you okay?" Lisa nod and looked at him. "Daehwi, could you help me? Please?" She whispered and looked down. it, she was really felt shame for asking his help. 

"What is it?" He frowned at the frame door. "I know this will be so much embrassed to you, but..." She rubbed her nape, biting her lips. "But what?" 

"Buy me the initial pad. AHHH THIS IS SO EMBRASSING ME!!" She said fastly and banged the door. "Damn damn damn that was really embrassing me. Ahhh.." 

"Babe? What did you said? I can't heard it. Open the door will you? Why are you being so weird?" Lisa heard him mumbled outside. She facepalmed. She thought Daehwi will heard it but damn she's said it too fast until Daehwi can't catch what she said. 

Lisa opened the door for the second time. Daehwi raised his eyebrow, seeing the weird attitude of his wife. "Uh.. Gosh Daehwi this so embrassing me so much." Lisa facepalm. "Why? What is it actually?" 

"Help. Me. Buy. The. Initial. Pads. Please." She mumbled the words one by one and lowered her head, slowly turned red. Daehwi widened his eyes and he turned red as well. 

"Uh-uh.. Whattypedidyouwear?" He said fastly and Lisa lifted her head. "What?" 

"Damn it." Daehwi hit the wall. He seriously felt embrassed. He turned to her. "What type did you wear? Idk how to explain it. Just tell me the brand and i'll buy it for you." He stutter and Lisa gasped. 

"Ahhh the brand its Intimate. No wings. The covers was pink in colour. Hurry Daehwi!!!" She stutter, pushed Daehwi to buy it. "Repeat it again. I'm afraid i'll buy the wrong one." 

"Intimate, covers in pink colour, no wings. Thats it. HURRY DAEHWI ITS EMERGENCY!!!" She yelled and Daehwi take his wallet and left the house. Lisa get herself into the toilet again and waited for him.