Chapter 3

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

Place: Lotte Shopping Mall
Time: 11am

"Yah Kang Lisa where do you think you want to go again?" Woojin pulled Lisa towards him. For how many times she tried to get lost from her bro but still she can't managed it. The reason is she just want to go to the teddy shops there. 

"Oppaa." She whined for how many times only god knows. "I want go to that teddy bear store. Let me go." She tilted her head up. "Lisa, we've told you isnt it? We'll go after buy you dress and shoes." Daniel looked down to her, she's short exactly. Shorter than Woojin and Daniel. Her tall is 165cm and that short. 

"Promise?" She said. "We promised." Both Woojin and Daniel said in unison. 

"Yeah!!" Lisa jumped happily. Woojin and Daniel chuckled seeing her jumped. Going shopping with Lisa its a bit hard cause many times she get lost from her brothers. She would be like a kid exactly. 

Three of the siblings entered a boutique. They been greeted by a worker there. "Welcome. What can i help you?" She said. "Umm, we're looking for a dress for our sister. A casual dress. Knee length exactly. Not revealing her skins too much. And the dress suitable for any events." Daniel said and the worker nod. 

"Please follow me." She walked and three of them followed behind her. They stopped at dress section where many of dresses hangs. "Heol oppa. This is insane. Its so beautiful!!!" Lisa cheered as she saw all the dress in her eyes. "Yeah i know. But we have to see it first. Which one that suit with her well, Woojin-ah?" Daniel askes Woojin as both of their gazed at the dress. Finding the PERFECT dress for their own sister. 

"How about this? Its not too revealing her skins much isnt it hyung?" Woojin asked as he take a dress and showed to Daniel. "You're true. But lets see other dress too. Take that dress too. Lisa need to tried it later." Woojin nod and he hold the dress. 

Lisa just stayed quiet. She just let Woojin and Daniel choose her dress. They loved fashion so they knew which dress that will suits her well. 

For half an hour, Woojin and Daniel done choosing the dresses. Lisa had tried on every dresses that her brothers chose. "Wahh!! You're really damned beautiful sis!!" Daniel clapped and Woojin nod in agreement. "Go try another dress Lisa." Woojin demand and Lisa nod, entering the cubicle for the fourth times to changed another dress. 

Every dresses that Woojin and Daniel pick, suits with her. Both of them can't choose it. So they decide to buy all the dresses that they chose. Then, three of them left the store. 

"Oppa, lets go to that teddy bear store! You've promised me before!!" 

"Yeah yeah lets go." Lisa grinned to them. Daniel ruffled her hair. "Lets go!!" They walked towards the store and entered. "Yeay!!" Lisa cheered up and leave her bros behind, disappearing from their eyes. "Lisa!!" Both of them yelled before running in the shop, finding her. 

Lisa stopped as she saw a cute teddy, Pororo. She squelead. "Damn its too cute. I'm gonna have this. And one more teddy thats enough for me." Again, her figures disappearing, finding more teddy. Woojin and Daniel found her. "Mellisa!!" They shouted. 

She was choosing two teddy. Its Olaf and a unicorn. Lisa looked at both of her bros, panted hard for trying find the young lady. "You're here. We thought that we'll lose you again. Thanks god!" 

Lisa grinned. "Aheh sorry oppas. Would you please help me choose? Whether this Olaf or the unicorn? I've got Pororo. Help me oppa!! This two so cute! I can't choose it neither one." 

"Just buy those two if you can't choose it sis. Hurry up! We're hungry and tired. Lets go and buy it now." Woojin dragged Lisa to the counter, followed by Daniel, and bought Pororo, Olaf and a unicorn teddy. "Yeayy thanks oppa!!" Lisa hugged the teddys. 

"Yeah you're welcome. I know you like these teddy so much. Now lets have our lunch. We're hungry." Daniel said and pulled two of them to a restaurant. After done fulling their stomach, they leave the mall, and went home. 

Three of them entered the house. Woojin and Daniel collapes on the sofa, their face written tired. Lisa went upstairs and have her rest. She placed the teddys on her desk that got many kind of teddy. She just have unicorn with her in the bed, hugging it while playing phone. 

As she played her phone, she received a message from Daehwi. 

'Remember before 7pm i'll pick you up.' 

Lisa typed "Okay." And send to him. She looked at the watch and its already 2pm. She decide to have some sleep. She played her phone for a few minutes and drifted to sleep. 

2 hours later

"Lisa, wake up. You only got one hour and few minutes left. Hurry up!!" Daniel shooked her to up. Lisa moved a little. "Nae oppa." She sit up and rubbed her eyes. "Take your bath and i'll choose the dress for you while you having the bath. Now, go." He pulled her up and pushed to the bathroom. 

Daniel opened her closet and choose one of the dress that they bought earlier. As he still choosing the dress, Woojin entered the room. "Choosing the dress huh hyung?" 

"Yeah." Woojin helped him choose it. Once they agreed with a dress, they take it out and put on the bed as well as the heels too. "This is a great choose." Few minutes later, Lisa done her bath. She exited the room, meet with her two brothers. "Wear this! Hurry up!! We need to do something with you hair too." Daniel hand her the dress and she gladly took it, get herself in bathroom and wear. 

As she get out, Woojin pulled her to the desk, where a mirror and some of her beauty applience there. He did the hair. He only got 10 minutes more before Daehwi arrived. He quickly braided her hair and Daniel help her wear the heels. Then, the bell rings. "He's here. I'll go and get him first." Woojin said and he left. 

Daniel hand her a sling bag that suits with the dress and she took it, put her purse and phone in it.

(A/n : this is her dress. Credits to the owner) 

Both Daniel and Lisa already went downstairs, meet Daehwi who wears a suit. He looks so handsome and stunning. Daehwi stared up and down at Lisa. "Ugh stop it Daehwi. Lets just go now or we'll be late." Lisa hit him and exited the house. 

"Daehwi, take care of her. Make sure to send her before midnight. We'll wait for her exactly." Woojin said protectively. "Yeah whatever hyung. I'll go first. Bye." Daehwi and Lisa left and went to a restaurant. 

"Daehwi, i'm scared." Lisa said as she get out from the car and Daehwi closed it and locked the car. "Its okay. I'm there too. If they asked you question, you answered it. If they don't, just stay silent. And don't be so fake. Just act naturally. I want to prove at them. I don't want to marry that . I would rather marry you than her." He hissed. "Okay, whatever you said. Idk what she did to you. But yeah whatever." She rolled her eyes. 

"Lets get inside. My parents must be waiting for us. Remember what i said before." He take Lisa's hand and cling on his arm. "What are you doing?!" The girl frowned. 

"Nothing. Just stay like this. Lets go." Both of them entered the restaurant amd meet with the receptionist. Daehwi spoke about the Lee's and they showed the room. 

"Yah, why its so scary?" Lisa tighten her grip on Daehwi's. "Just relax. Nothing won't happen okay?" After Lisa's calm down, both of them stepped inside. 

"Mom, dad. We're here." He said as he bowed and Lisa too. "Hello Mr and Mrs Lee." 

"Hello. Please have a seat." Mr Lee said while Mrs Lee glared to Lisa. Lisa gulped as she saw it. Both of them sit. "So?" Mr Lee spoke up. "Ah yeah dad, i introduced you, this Kang Mellisa or you can call her Lisa. She's my girlfriend." Daehwi hold her hand under the table as he introduced her. 

Lisa bowed again. "How old are you?" "I'm 18 yrs old." She stuttered. "Then, what did you see in my son? How long you guys being together?" Daehwi tighten his grip on Lisa's hand. 

"We've been together for 3 years. At first when we met, he's so cold towards me. But idk why, his attitude suddenly changed from cold to bubbly and cute boy. He's a caring too and always take care of me. Eventhough we had a fight sometimes, we comfort each other. I really don't deserved him, Mr Lee." Lisa said, tried to convince Daehwi's father. 

Mr Lee chuckled. "I see. You guys seems cute together too, isnt it honey?" Mr Lee asked his wife. "Yeah yeah whatever." She rolled her eyes. 'I knew she won't like me. Ugh damn it!' Then we ordered some food to eat. We wait for the food with talking.

Lisa's felt Daehwi tighten his grip again. "So, i think Daehwi must have told you isnt it? Don't you Daehwi?" 

"Yes dad. I've told her already." "Good. Then when will i can meet your parents, Lisa?" Mr Lee asked to her. "Uhh, i'll tell them later. They've been busy with works these days. So its hard to talk to them. But i'll try." Lisa said, showed him a beautiful smile. "Aigoo, i like you very much. You found a great lady Daehwi. But your name, i think i've heard it before and your last name too." Mr Lee frowned. 

"Are you perhaps a daughter of Kang's Holdings that studies in the overseas?" Lisa widened her eyes. "Ehh?? Yes that's me." She stutter out. "Heol. Really? That famous company in Korea and overseas?" Mr Lee widened his eye, shocked. Lisa nod. 

"Wow. I can't believe i met with their daughter. Its an honour to meet you face to face. Me and your parents are friends but we rarely to meet each other because of works. Thats a good news to me!! I can tighten more my relation with Kang's." Mr Lee squelead. How cute. 

Lisa feel like she wants to go to restroom and she excused herself. Fyi, Daehwi's mom go to restroom too, to have a talk with her. 

"Are you really deeply in love with my son? I could see that you're lying." Mrs Lee said as she washed her hand in the sink beside Lisa. Lisa's face changed. "Err. No exactly. I love him." She stutter. 

"Idc whatever you said, but i don't like you. Because of you, i can't have Yejun to be Daehwi's wife. She's the one who deserved to be Daehwi's wife and not you! You're not suit with him. I knew you just pretend being his girlfriend isnt it? I knew it. Whatever you said, still you're not suit to him!" She said and walked out from the restroom leaving Lisa alone. The words hurt her a little but she just let it be. 

"Damn. I knew it she won't like me. But who is Yejun? Nah, i'll ask Daehwi later." She muttered before went out and entered the room where the Lee's at. 

Food already came and they digged in. "Lets eat." They eat and at the same time, they talked to each other, laughing except for Daehwi's mom. She surely doesn't like her. 

After that, they leave the restaurant. "We'll meet again later, Lisa. Hope we could tighten more our relation. See you guys later!" Mr Lee exclaimed and excuse them for leave.

"Finally. They leave huh." Lisa let her hands of from Daehwi's, sighed. "But Daehwi, can i asked you something?" She muttered. 

"Tell me what." He said and lean his back on the car door, looking at Lisa. "Who's Yejun?" She asked and Daehwi froze. 'It must be mom told her! What did she wants again? I don't like that Yejun! What did mom told her?!' 

"Daehwi???" Lisa called his name, make him turn back to the world. 

"Oh, sorry. I was doozed off. I think i'm just tired. I'm sorry." He apologized. "Its okay Daehwi. I guess you were tired. You can tell me later. Lets just go home now." 

"No, wait.. How should i say it?" He run his hair frustratedly. "Its okay Daehwi. You can tell me later." 

"I'll tell you. Yejun is my..." His words stop.