Chapter 14

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

After the day where Lisa confessed to Daehwi, every weekend Daehwi bring her out for date. Taking many selcas and do everything that couples do when dating. 

Day: Wednesday
Time: in the afternoon

Lisa was alone in the house. Daehwi go to his work after he had off for a week. She's in the living room, playing her phone. Scrolling on her instagram. Suddenly a bell rings. Lisa stop playing her phone and she frowned. 

"Who is it? No one told me that someone will come neither Daehwi." She get to the door and opened it reveal Daehwi's mom and a familiar girl. 

"Uhh, hello. What brings you here?" Lisa bowed and Daehwi's mom just stormed inside the house followed by the girl who's glaring to her. They sit on the sofa while the maid serve the tea. Lisa went to her room for a while, calling Daehwi. 

Few beeps then he answered. "Yes babe, why?" His voice so calm. "Did your mom telling you that she wants to come our home?" She asked and Daehwi's frowned at the line. "No, why?" 

"Ani, she's here. With a familiar girl. She's glaring to me. Idk who is she but they're in our house now." 

"What? You wait for a while. I'll arrived later. Wait for me. I'll hang up first." Daehwi hang up. He run his hair in frustration. It must be Yejun his mom bring in. He told to the secretary that he'll be home early and he leave. 

After he arrived, Lisa with his mom and a girl, Yejun, in the living room. The air was very tight. He saw Lisa head lowered and he didn't know what is happen before he arrived there. His mom was raising her voice in Lisa while Yejun smirking. What did they said until Lisa lowering her head? 

"What the hell?!" He cursed in his breath as he stepped inside, hiding at the wall but Lisa saw him and he told Lisa to be quiet. She nod. His mom still nagged on Lisa. But the thing that made Daehwi mad is his mom was insulting Lisa. 

He heard everything include Yejun too, insulting Lisa. Daehwi get himself angered. His face gotten red because he held his anger. He couldn't held his anger anymore. 

"STOP IT!!" He yelled made the three woman turned to him. Daehwi's mom and Yejun widened their eyes. "Dae-- daehwi? When you're here? I thought you're still working." His mom stuttering, gulping hard. 

Lisa get herself to Daehwi. She knew that Daehwi heard everything since she saw him arrived before she got insulted. She held his hand to make him calm down, knowing that he's angry. Daehwi saw a red spot on Lisa cheek. 

"What are you doing to her?!" His voice made his mom and Yejun flinched as well as Lisa too. She never seen him this mad before. "We're just... Visiting Lisa. Uhh yes exactly. Uhh." Yejun stutter. 

Daehwi smirking. "Visit? Just visit? Having fun after slapping then insulting her? In front of me? Do you think i didn't heard it? I heard EVERYTHING THAT YOU INSULTED HER!" Daehwi let out his anger scaring Lisa who beside him, still held his hand. 

Daehwi opened his stepped towards the two women but being stopped by Lisa. "Daehwi, calm down please." She whispered to him and he looked at her with anger eyes. He then get himself soft a bit after seeing her scared face. "I'm sorry for scaring you." He muttered and patted her head as he pulled her closer to him by his hand. 

He then look at the women. "Both of you, apologized to her now." His voice turned cold towards them. "Daehwi, no wait its okay." Lisa whispering. "No. They've slapping you when i'm not here, insulted you in front of me and i hate it. Both of you, now!!" He yelled to them. "Huh i won't. Why should i? I'm your mother, Lee Daehwi. I born you to this world. I want you to be happy but not with that there!" His mom yelled and Yejun smirking. 

"She's not a . She's my wife. The one who beside you is a real . that . You heard me. She's the one that ." Daehwi snickered pointed to Yejun which her smirking face fell. 

"You, Choi Yejun. I've told you right? Don't disturb my life. Who the are you to disturbing my life? Don't you have your life? Using my mom for everything. Idk what you brainwashed her until she likes you very much. That so ing gross. Get the away from me." Before both women replied him, Daehwi cutted them. 

"Both of you out from my house and don't you ever try to come here again. Idc even if you're my mom or anyone. GET. OUT. NOW." He glared to them. 

Yejun stomped her feet and Daehwi mom glared to Lisa. Lisa lowered her head, avoiding the glare from Daehwi mom. Both of them then exited the house leaving the couple in the living room. 

Start from now, Daehwi hate his mom. He didn't know what did Yejun brainwashed her so much. 

Daehwi pulled Lisa to sit on the sofa. "Babe, are you okay?" He held her red cheeks. "I'm okay. Don't worry." She held his hand that on her cheek. "How could you say that you're okay? Who's slapping you? Tell me." Lisa stayed silent. "Babe, tell me who is it." His voice cold. "Its.. Yejun." She stutter and lowered her head, not wanting to see his mad face. 

Daehwi gasped madly. He run his hair in frustration. "Are you mad, Daehwi?" She whispered, titled her head to him. "I'm not mad to you. I mad to both them. What did they want again? Isn't it enough she threatened you?" 

"I don't know Daehwi. I'm so tired to faced these. I don't know whats my fault." A tears flow out from her eyes. Daehwi felt hurt seeing his wife crying because of things before. He doesn't like to see she sad. He want his wife to be happy. He wiped her tears softly. 

"I'm sorry. Its my fault for pulling you in my problems. I thought that Yejun would not disturbing me anymore, but she still disturbing me. I'm sorry. I don't mean to make you face this hard obstacle." He felt sorry and guilty. 

"Its okay Daehwi. Its not your fault. Things already happen. We can't changed it anymore. From what i heard, every marriage have their own obstacles. Neither is hard or easy, we will face these together." Lisa mumbled and Daehwi hugged her. "Yeah we should face these together. Thanks for still staying by myside even many things happen on you." 

"You're welcome Daehwi. I love you." 

"I love you too." Daehwi kissed her forehead. "They didn't hurt you anywhere more?" He questioned, looking at her. Lisa shooked her head. "No. They're not." She smiled. Her smiled made Daehwi's heart melt. 

"Babe stop smile. You made my heart melting right now. I can't stop myself from melting." He squeezing his eyes and clucht his heart jokingly, resting his head on her lap. Lisa chuckled seeing her husband being like a kid. 

"I won't." She look down to him, smiling before kissed him in the lips.