Chapter 4

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

"Yejun is my..." His word stop. Lisa frowned. "Your what?" She questioned. "...girlfriend. I mean ex girlfriend." He muttered, lowered his head. Remembering how Yejun being his girlfriend before. 

Lisa sighed as she see Daehwi's head low. "Daehwi, are you okay?" She touched his shoulder. He's not answering. "Daehwi, why are you so sudden be like this?" Lisa pushed his head up, locking his eyes with her. 

His eyes shown that he's sad. She then hugged Daehwi. "Its okay Daehwi. Idk what she did to you before, but lets not thinking about it? She may be your girlfriend, but she's the past and i'm the present now. I'll always be with you." She whispered. Daehwi froze in Lisa's embrace but he got himself soften after heard Lisa's word. And his heart beat fast. Same goes to Lisa who had beat fast. 

After he broke up with Yejun, his heart cold. But after he met Lisa, his heart soften and beats fast. 'Whats gotten in me? Why i feel so comfortable with her? I do not like her isn't it? If not, why my heart beats fast?!' 

Daehwi got soften himself and he hugged Lisa's waist and whispered "Thank you for comfort me." He snuggle his face into her neck. Smelling her scent. 'Damn she smell so good, strawberry exactly. Its so sweet. I love her scent. I wish i can smell her scent more. And i want to know her more.' 

"You're welcome." Lisa rubbed his back softly and they broke the hug. Daehwi looked into her eyes. "Lisa, i want to know you more. I really want to know you. Would you let me?" 

At first, Lisa shocked but she nod. "I want to know you more too Daehwi." She showed her smiled that could melt Daehwi's heart. "Uhh stop. You almost melt me down." Daehwi said, flustered as he covered the smiled on her face with his hand. 

"Aigoo." She took off Daehwi's hand from her. "Lets go home. Its almost midnight. Oppa will mad at you if you send me late." She said as she looked at her watched. 

"Yeah they'll be mad but later they wont." He said made the girl frowned. "Why?" She questioned. "Because you'll be my wife in future." He smirked. His word make she blushed hard. "You're so cute when blushed. Lets go. I don't want to be late. Get in." Daehwi opened the door for the girl and she mutter 'thanks' before get inside. He get into the driver seat and drive to Kang's mansion. 

Otw back, Daehwi ask her "Did my mom said anything more at you?" "Err no. Nothing. She just said Yejun." She stutter hesitantly. "Really? You're not lying?" He frowned, looking at her and the road back. "Err yeah." "Okay then." Then silent air around them until they arrived to Kang's. She bid bye and he drove off. 

"I'm back!" Lisa shouted as she entered the house, seeing her brothers in the living room, playing VR. She laughed as she look they playing it. Damn it so funny. When they played those, they looks like a stupid person. , stupid person what more you can describe by yourself. 

"You guys looks so stupid when playing VR, you ." She held her stomach and laughing on the sofa. Both Woojin and Daniel already tired playing it, collapes on the floor. They glared to her who still nonstop laughing. 

"Yah! Enough laughing!! You potato ." Daniel glared to her and she still can't stop. Imagining her two brothers playing it, laughing more. Both Woojin and Daniel got annoyed and Woojin covered to stop the laugh. But then Lisa his hand making him curse. 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING KANG LISA?! YOU'RE SO GROSS STOP WON'T YOU?" He yelled and wiped the on his clothes, feel gross. "That's what you get." She snorted. "Yah!! You kid!!" He hissed and Lisa slid a tongue out. 

Woojin groaned. Then Lisa remember something. "Oppa, when will mom and dad not busy?" The girl asked. "Idk sis. You should ask them. Why?" Daniel said, shrugged as he and Woojin clean the mess they did while playing VR before. "Ani, Daehwi parents wants to meet them. But ughhh still why?!" Lisa groaned. "Why what?" Woojin asked the girl. 

"I gotta need to marry him. I'm still a stupid useless potato and too young to get married. Why don't oppas marry first then me?" 

Her words shocked both two boys. "Because we still don't have any girlfriend yet." Daniel said. "Ayyee oppa, how should you said that? You guys have a great look tho, and you guys have work too. But how you can't manage a girlfriend?" Lisa frowned. "Aniya, its hard to find someone that suits with us. But we hope we'll have it later in the future." 

"I hope so. Oppa got a great look. You guys should find it. Don't waste your time oppa. Well, I'm going to my room. I wanna have rest. Bye my handsome and stupid oppas. Goodnight." She said and ran to her room first, scared to be hit by them. 

"YAH KANG LISA!!" They yelled from downstairs and she chuckled. She loves to tease both her brothers. Even they mad, annoyed with her, but the true fact that she was their sister. What can they do only sighed for having a weird little sister.