Chapter 18

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

Daniel and Woojin sent Lisa to home before Daehwi get home. She bid a goodbye to her brothers and the car drifted off. She entered the house and goes for shower while waiting for Daehwi home. 

Soon, Daehwi arrived home. Lisa who watching TV, turned her head when she heard a footsteps. "You're back Daehwi." She scooted to Daehwi's side, grabbing his briefcase and he just hummed in responsed since he was tired for today schedule. They already in their room. 

Lisa scanned Daehwi's tired face. "I think you tired Daehwi. You should rest for a while. I'll make a hot bath for you okay?" Lisa suggest but Daehwi shooked his head. Dont want to burdened his wife. 

"Its okay. I don't need it. I just want to see you. I'm so tired today. I can't have any rest at all and what i need to do is met with clients, then meetings then repeat it again." Daehwi wrap his hand around Lisa's waist, hugging her and snuggle into her neck. 

"You should rest Daehwi. Its not good for you. You looks so tired. I can see it from your face." Lisa ruffle Daehwi's hair. "Don't worry about me. I'm okay. I just need you cause you're source of my energy." He murmur near her ear. 

Lisa sighed. "Daehwi, don't be so stubborn. Listen to me will you?" Lisa cupped his husband face. "You'll fall sick and I don't want it." Her face written that she was worried. "Fine." He finally gave up after saw his wife worried face. 

Lisa smiled in victory as she patted his shoulder. "I'll make a hot bath for you first. So, rest for few minutes while i'm making the bath." Lisa ordered and Daehwi just nod. He was too tired to reply and he rest on the couch while Lisa already in the bathroom get ready the hot bath. 

Few minutes later, Lisa stepped out from the bathroom and walking towards Daehwi who had his eyes closed. "Daehwi, wake up. Your bath is ready." Lisa shooked his hand and he wake. "Okay." He replied. 

Daehwi looks like he lost his soul rn. Lisa helped Daehwi with untied his tie. "The rest you do it by yourself. Put your outfit on the bed and i'll come later. I'm going to kitchen." She said and when she was about to walk away, Daehwi pulled her hand. "Take off my shirt too." He demanded. 

Lisa quickly shooked her head. He still managed to even he was tired. "What?! No Daehwi. I don't want to. Do it by yourself." Her answer made Daehwi whined then he suddenly changed to a mischievous guy. 

He take a step closer to Lisa but she stepped back till her back stops at the wall behind her. In mean time, Daehwi trapped her between his hands, not letting she ran away. "Umm.. Daehwi, what are you doing? You should be in the bathroom now." She tried to push him away but he was too strong for her. 

"Babe, if you don't want to take off my shirt then i won't get in the bathroom until you take it off. Its not like you've not saw my upper body right?" Daehwi teased the woman who already have a red face. What he said its all true. She always saw him with upper body and still can't get used to it even they've married almost half of the year.  

"Gosh Daehwi. Stop it and just get your bath now." Lisa looked away, not dared to meet his eyes. "Aww come on baby. Just take it off. Its not like i want you take off my pants too. Or you want do it too?" He smirked at his wife. 

"Daehwi, stop teasing me!!" She confessed and get redder more. "No. I won't stop teasing you till you strip my shirt off." He fight back. 

"Fine just the shirt only then i'll get out from here." Lisa gave up cause she know Daehwi loves to . Its a habit of him to her and he can't stop it. 

She inhale in and out before grabbing the button and it all, showing his fair skin and the abs. Daehwi smiled in victory when Lisa his shirt. He chuckled as he saw red cheeks of Lisa.

She done it all and helped Daehwi take off the shirt from him. "See? Its not that hard right?" He exclaimed and Lisa looked away. She was too shy about it. 

"Aww baby, i know you still can't get used to it. Trust me, you will get used to it when you always do this to me." He winked. "Aish. Shut up. Take your bath now. I'll be at the kitchen." Lisa slapped him on his hand and left the room. 

Daehwi head to his study room after he and Lisa had dinner. There's some works that he needs to finish off before he get to sleep. While he's doing his work, Lisa knocked the door, and entering the room. He slightly looked up to Lisa who had a cup on her hands. "I think you may need this so i do it for you. I made a coffee for you." She said as she put the cup on the table and sit beside him. 

"Thanks Lisa." A smile crept on his face and Lisa nod. "What are you doing exactly?" She asked with full of curiosity as she held one of the scattered paper on the table. "I was choosing a great products for my presentation later. I only got few days left to finished it." He said while his eyes fixed on the laptop screen. Fyi, Daehwi's company is a company of facial products. They got more than thousands branch all over the world. His company is kind of famous too. 

"Ah Lisa." Daehwi snapped and she turn her head to him. "I got a business trip next week and i won't be back for 2 weeks. Is it okay for you to stay here alone?" His hand stop typing on the keyboard and look into her face. Her face changed after he told it. 

"Eh? Ah its okay. I know you'll be busy." Lisa said softly and she looked away. Deep inside her, she was very sad that Daehwi will leave her side for 2 weeks. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to leave you but i have to. I'm sorry." He mutter, knew she was sad but she didnt showed it. Lisa shooked her head. "Its okay. You just go for works. I understand it." She replied without looking into his face. 

"Its not like i got no one here. If i felt alone, i'll call my family. Its okay. Its just a small matter. Don't worry." Her gazed made to Daehwi. He looks at her with a sad face. Before Daehwi could replied her, she cut him first. "Daehwi, i think i'm sleepy. I will be in the room. If you had done your works, get to sleep. Don't sleep late. Its not good for your health. And after you finish the coffee, just put the cup in the sink. Good night." She stood up and left the room. 

Daehwi then sighed after Lisa left. He knew Lisa was hurting inside. Actually, he wants to bring her too, but thinking that he will be super busy so he can't bring Lisa along. He thinks that he will bring her along whenever he got a business trip again. 

He continues does his work. When he starts to get tired, he stops. Then, he head to the bedroom. There, he saw Lisa already in deep slumber. He sighed again and goes to sleep. 

-Skip till the day where Daehwi goes for his business trip- 

Daehwi already done packed his things earlier a day before the day for his business trip. Lisa helped him packed his things so it could be easier for him. 

His driver already took his suitcase and put in the boot and waiting for Daehwi who still in the house. He was too sad to leave Lisa alone and scared if theres something will happen to her. Well he leaves Korea for 2 weeks, of course he worry.

"Its okay Daehwi. Its not like there's no one with me. Maid unnie is here, i can called Niel oppa to come here too. Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself." She said to him who stood up in front of her at the main door. 

Daehwi looked at her with a worried face. "Promise me that you will be safe. Call me immediately if anything happens to you and i will be back immediately." Lisa nod her head. "Promise?" He asked. "Yes. I promise you. Now go. You will get late. Have a safe flight Daehwi." She said as she forcefully pushed Daehwi inside the car and closed the door. 

"Are you sure?" He asked as he turn the window down. "Yes Daehwi. I'm sure. See you two weeks later." Lisa forced a smiled and told the driver to go. "Bye Daehwi" She mutter as the car leave the house. 

A day after Daehwi left, Lisa could live comfortably, but on the next day, a hell was coming, greeting her.