Chapter 8

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

Four of them already at the airport, waiting for the departure. Their flight departure in night, but when they arrived at England, its a day. 

Then an announce called. "Flight to England, please get to gate 3. Thank you." 

"Kaja. Its our flight." Daniel said and they get to gate 3 to the flight. As they inside the flight, Daniel sit beside Woojin and Lisa with Daehwi. 

"England we go~" Lisa cheered up. Daehwi ruffled her hair. "You're so adorable. My heart gonna burst seeing you like that." She grinned and their flight departure. Flight to there takes 12 hours (a/n: idk if its true or not.) 

In there, Daehwi and Woojin sleeping while Daniel and Lisa watched some movies. After they tired watched, they slept.

Fast forward till arrived England

"Wahh i miss how feel England air really." Daniel muttered as they exited the airport entrance. Then they saw the grandparents waving to them. "Grandma!! Grandpa!!" Lisa yelled, waving her hand to the old couple and ran to them leaving the boys behind. They followed behind her and greeted the old couple. 

"Since you're guys here, lets go. Hurry put the luggage in boot." Woojin and Daniel put their luggage in the boot while Daehwi and Lisa already in the car with the grandparents then joined by Woojin and Daniel. Their car drove off to the mansion. 

Lisa was very excited. She just leave England for almost two weeks and now she's back to the land. She could meet her friends too. Maybe.

Lisa take path to her room pulling her luggage, followed by Daehwi behind her. They enter and Lisa threw herself on the bed. "I miss my room so much." She mutter and Daehwi came beside her. 

"Are you miss that much?" She nod. "You've come here before?" She questioned the boy who already lied beside her. "Yeah. I've came here before just for business trip only. Not a holiday." He whispered. 

"Ohh. Since we're here for holiday, i mean our honeymoon exactly, i can show you this place. And go the place where i studied before. How?" She look at him while her fingers playing with his purple hair. 

"I'm on. I want to explore this place with you." He grinned and Lisa patted his head. "We can go later after we have rest for a while. I'm still having the jet-lag. I need to sleep." She yawned made Daehwi chuckled. 

"I'm having the jet-lag too and so sleepy rn. Lets sleep babe." He pulled Lisa closer to his body, hugged her waist. Lisa blushed. 

"Lets sleep." He whispered and before he closed his eyes, he peck Lisa lips. "Daehwi!!" She protested in his embrace. 

"Just sleep babe." He murmured while his eyes closed and pulled her more closer to him. "Aish fine." She snuggle her face into Daehwi's neck, smelling his scent before drifted to sleep.

After two hour they sleeping, both them awake, get ready before walk around the town. Lisa bring him to many places, include her studies college. (A/n: idk whats in there actually)

They now at the cafe near the college. "What do you want for order?" She asked him and he answer "Just iced latte for me." She nod and order two iced lattes. After the order done, they get to the seat. 

"Its really beautiful here. How long you studied here?" 

"Almost 6 years exactly." She exclaimed as she slurping her drink. Suddenly, a familiar voice called Lisa name. Both the couple turn to the voice. "Lisa!!" A group with two girls and two boys. 

(A/n: if there's bold means they talking in english) 

Lisa smiled as she saw her friends. "Hey guys!!" They went towards her and had some group hug. "Aww you don't know how much i miss you kid. I see you've got a man already in Korea. Is he your boyfriend? Intro him to us." A girl with blonde exclaimed excitedly. Daehwi there looks lost eventhough he understand what they talking about. 

"Uh-uh guys he's not my boyfriend actually." Lisa stutter, rubbing her nape. "Then what?

"I'm her husband. Nice to meet you guys. You guys are her friends?" Daehwi spoke up, pointed to Lisa's friends and her. All her friends gasped. "Yeah, we're Lisa's friends. Woah Lisa i can't expected you already married. Since when?" 

Before Lisa could say anything, Daehwi covered . "We're just married yesterday and we're having honeymoon here." Daehwi said fluently, smiling to them. Lisa widened her eyes, removed his hand from . 

"Ahh sorry. My name is Lee Daehwi but my English name is Lee David. Nice to meet you guys." He smiled take out his hand to shake with them. "Ohh. Nice to meet you too." They hand shake with Daehwi. 

"My name is Courtney, this Michelle, this Henry and this Fang." The girl with brown hair intro herself and her friends. "You guys still here for what? Isnt we have done here? We're graduated already." Lisa asked as she demand them to sit in the same table as her. "Just wandering here before we get to our own country guess. I'm sure will miss here and you guys too." Henry leaned back on the chair. 

"Yeah i agreed it too." Michelle said and they nod in agreement. "You know David or Daehwi, Lisa is really a stubborn kid when she's with us. Really stubborn." Fang exclaimed and Daehwi gasped. "Really? She may stubborn but she always listen to me." Daehwi winked to his wife making she flustered and the gang cringed. 

"You're a real Korean isn't it?" Courtney asked and Daehwi nod. "You're really fluent in English. Your pronounce also good." She praised him making him blushed. Lisa rolled her eyes annoyedly in secret. She's damn jealous. 

"Really? Actually i've stayed in America for few years before. So maybe that's the reason why my pronounce is good." 

All of them shared story, sometimes making Daehwi blushes, joking with him, talking, while Lisa just kept quiet until they excuses themselves. She's freaking jealous. The reason is her girl friends asked him too many question and always praising him that he's good looking and bla bla more. 

Daehwi realise that his wife quiet for a while. "Lisa?" He stared at her. Lisa hummed and looked away as she slurping her drinks that almost finished. "Are you okay?" She hummed. 

'Did you see i'm okay rn? I am not okay!! I'm freaking lonely when you and my friends talking. I'm not in the mood to talk with you!! Ugh!!' 

"Yeah i'm okay." She fakely smiled to him. Daehwi stared her, frowning. He knew that she's not in the mood to talk with him. "Lets just go back. I'm tired." She sighing, stood up and left leaving him at the table. 

"Why is with her? So sudden in bad mood. Did i do something wrong?" He murmured before ran to her. They take path to the grandparents Kang's mansion. The air between them really silent. No one dare to talk especially Daehwi after he knew that Lisa's in bad mood. 

"We're back." Daehwi yelled in the living room. The brothers at there too, playing their phones. The grandparents don't know where they are at. 

Daehwi sit on the sofa, panted. While Lisa just get herself into her room, locking the door making Woojin and Daniel look each other before look at Daehwi after seeing her sister being in bad mood. 

"Yah, what's with her? Sudden in bad mood. She's rarely in bad mood. What happen when you two at the outside? Did you guys argued or what?" Daniel asked Daehwi.

"I don't know hyung. We didn't argued tho. She's so sudden be in badmood after meeting her friends." Daehwi run his hair in frustration. "What happen in that time?" Woojin asked. "Nah, we're just talking and i realised that Lisa just kept shut. After her friends leave, you can see her like that. I'm asking her that is she okay or not but she said that she's okay. If she's okay, she won't be like this. Ahh idk hyung." He groaned in frustration. 

"Hmm from what you told us, she must be jealous. Who's the one that talking to you? Is it boy or girl?" 

"Its girl. They asked me too many question, made joke at me and many more." 

"Hmm i think that's the reason why she's in badmood. She's jealous beacuse you're talking with her friends. Moreover, they're girl and joking with you. Exactly that shows she was jealous." Daniel mutter. 

"And she must be really like you. Thats why she can get jealous even around her friends. Isnt it?" Woojin butted in and Daniel nod. "Idk hyung. What should i do?" Daehwi whined like a kid. 

"You should talk to her later. Let her be alone for a while. She'll okay later. Trust me." Woojin mutter. "Buy her a teddy or chocolate, she like that two things. Or just buy those two. That's the tips we can tell you." Daniel stutter. 

"Okay then i'm going. Bye!! Thanks for helping me hyungs!!" He stood up and left the house to nearby mall to buy a bar of chocolate and a teddy bear for Lisa, taking 3 hours for it, he wandering in the mall by himself. 

After he done bought all, he went home. Woojin and Daniel not in living room, they probably in their own room or somewhere else only god knows where they go. He walked towards Lisa room and stopped in front of the door. 

He take a breathe before knocking the door nervously. No response. He opened the door and peeked, saw Lisa was playing her phone on the couch. He stepped inside and closed the door. He hid the teddy bear and chocolate behind him. 

"Lisa." He called and went towards her. "What do you want?" Her voice turned cold, glancing to him and back to the screen phone. Daehwi sit beside her. "Lisa, i'm sorry." He held Lisa hand with one of his hand. 

"Sorry for what?" She looked up to him, glaring. He gulped. 

"Sorry for ignoring you when we're with your friends. I'm sorry." He confessed, staring into her eyes. Lisa looked away but he held her face. "No, Lisa looked at me. Look into my eyes. I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you. They bombed me with question, and everything. I want to stop, but they still want to knew about me. I am always glancing on you. You just kept quiet there. Its my fault for be friendly too much on them. I'm sorry, Mellisa." 

Lisa gulping as Daehwi called her full name. She knew that he's talking honestly. She sighed. "Its okay Daehwi. I'm just being so sensitive. Don't blame yourself." She stutter. 

"Aniya. Its still my fault." He blaming himself. "Daehwi just stop. Its nothing. Just forget it." He shooked his head. "No. How can i should forget it? I hurt you exactly and i blame myself." 

"Daehwi, its nothing. Just forget it." Lisa sighed. He still blaming himself for what happen. "Babe, how could you say it like that? Its important to---" His words cuts by Lisa who kissed him on the lips. He froze at first but then he replied her kiss. 

Both of them pulled apart, reveal the blushing boy Lee Daehwi. "Stop blaming yourself and its nothing. I don't want to hear anything. Just forget it. Full stop." She muttered and he nod. 

"I've something to give you. I hope you like it." He confessed making the girl frowned. "What is it?" He gave her the teddy bear and a chocolate. 

Lisa gasped, touched with what Daehwi gave to her. "Daehwi, when did you buy this? How? What is exactly.." 

"Shhh. Its not important when i buy it or anything. Its not important. I just want to give this to you since you like it too much." He exclaimed as he hand her the gifts. She gladly took it. 

"Thanks Daehwi. This so cute. How do you know that i like teddy?" She asked and there's a silent for a while. "Umm.. I saw many teddy bears on your desk in your room before. So i think you like it and i buy it for you." 

"And why chocolate?" She held the chocolate bar. 

"Its because chocolate could makes everyone happy. I want to make you happy so i buy it too. From what I knew, girls really love chocolate. For them, chocolate is happiness. If you happy, then i'll be happy too." He smiled to her. "Thank you Daehwi. I really love it. Its my favourite flavour tho. Thank you very much." She threw herself onto Daehwi, hugging him. "You're welcome baby." They release the hug and Lisa kissed his cheek. She lean her head on Daehwi chest, listening to his heart that beat fast. 

Daehwi felt relieved that she's not in bad mood. He loves when she's happy. He wish that he could captured everything include her smiled and her laughed in his memories. He really fallen to her without he realise. He loves everything on her, what she do, how she speaks, everything on her. 

Eventhough he already confessed to her and she still not, he'll waited until she say the precious word to him. He'll waited it patiently even it takes times and he'll do anything for her to make her happy.