Chapter 6

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

Few days later
Time: 5pm
Place: Kang's Mansion

"Kids, we'll meet Lee's family tonight. Wear some comfortable clothes." Mom demand to the three siblings who sit on the sofa, nod in understand. "Now go prepare yourself." 

"Nae mommy." Three of them went to their own room and prepare themselves. After two hours, whole Kang's goes to the restaurant where they will meet the Lee's. 

"Booking for the Lee's." Dad said as they greeted by the worker there and they showed the room where Lee's at. They get inside the room, meet with the Lee's family.

"You're here. Welcome. Have a sit." Mr Lee greeted and they bowed as they took seat opposite them. "Long time no see you Euijun." Mr Lee said. And bla bla bla they talked too much. 

In the same time, Daehwi stare Lisa who sit opposite of him. She got herself blushed and lowered her head. Daniel, Woojin and Lisa talked when they being ask. 

"We're here to announce that Daehwi will marry Lisa. Is that okay for you Lisa?" Dad asked her worriedly and she nod. "Its okay dad. I'll just go with it."

"If you say so then it will be on this Friday." Mr Lee said. "Ahhh nae." Lisa looked at Daehwi who still staring her for how many minutes only god knows, smiled to her and she smiled back. 

Lisa glance at Mrs Lee who is quiet for the whole time. 'She sure doesnt like it. I bet it.' 

Her parents and Mr Lee discuss about their wedding and bla bla but the 4 kids don't give any and just eat. They're ing hungry. 

After they done, they went home. "So tiring." Lisa sighed as she lean her head on Daniel shoulder. "Its not." He said. "Aniya! It is!!" With that they argued. 

Then Woojin flicked Daniel and Lisa forehead to shut up. They wince in pain. "Auch!! OPPA how dare you do that to me." She fakely cried and Daniel glared him. "What? You two being so noisy and its annoyed me okay." He glared to her. 

She rolled her eyes as she rubbed the hurt place, whining. "Its hurt you know. I know that you're strong enough but don't flick strong much. You're leaving red mark on mine." 

"Fine i'm sorry. But thats what you get when you're too noisy." 

"Aigoo you kids. Still argued huh?" Mom chuckled. "Aniya. These freaking oppas are the one that loves to argued with me." Lisa said and crossed her hand. "Aish this kid." Both Woojin and Daniel hissed, glared her. 

Fast forward till the wedding day

Lisa can't believe she will be marry in her age. The stylist still braide her hair and does the makeups too. "Emm unnie, can i just hve a natural makeup? I don't want too much makeup on my face." She requested and the makeup unnie nod. "Arrasso." 

While she being make up by the unnie, her mind doozed off. 'Until now i still didnt meet Yejun. I guess where she is at. Idk how her face is. But why Mrs Lee like her too much? Did she knew that i'll marry with her ex boyfriend? Ani, she probably knew. Mrs Lee must told her isnt it? I felt very weird. Is she that so great until Mrs Lee said like that to me? Ik that i'm not too good for her son, but what should i say? Daehwi chose me over Yejun. Arghh its so stressing me out. Mrs Lee often glared to me if she saw me cling my hands on Daehwi. What's my fault? I'm the victim. Daehwi pulled me into his problem. Ugh this is so stressing me.' 

The makeup and hair done, she wore her wedding dress. (A/n: this is her wedding dress. In knee length. Credits to the owner) 

Lisa and Daehwi wedding concept is garden concept.

"Are you done yet sis?" Woojin and Daniel peeked from the door. "Yeah just come inside oppas. I'm already done." Both of them entered, with suit on them and they stare her in awe. "Yahh is this my sister or what? YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL GIRL!! OH MY GOD IF YOU'RE NOT MY SISTER I WOULD MARRY YOU!!" Daniel squeled earn a hit from Woojin. He doesn't have any shame even infront of people. Surely, Daniel is an extra people exactly. 

"Behave hyung. There's people here. We're sorry about him." Woojin apologized and they nod. "Lets go. Dad told us to fetch you so we're here. Its about to start and i still can't believe my sister marry before me. So sad of my life." Daniel mutter and Lisa chuckled. Three of them exited the room and take path to the garden. 

"I've told you before to find a girlfriend but yeah you give me bunch of reason that its not important bla bla ever. Thats your fault. Ugh." Lisa rolled her eyes earn a laugh from Woojin and glared from Daniel. "Cursed you." 

As they arrived at their father, Lisa cling her hand on his appa. Both of her brother get on their seat. "You're beautiful my daughter. I can't believe you marry first before your brothers." Dad smiled to her, patted her head. 

"I've told them daddy to find girlfriend before but they just bla bla bla for what i said and thats what they got. Haha." Dad chuckled as he heard her only one daughter nagged. 

Then both of them walked between aisle, there's Daehwi with a suit on him, standing nervously knew that he'll be a husband in his early age. Dad passed Lisa's hand to Daehwi and he gladly held it softly, smiling to Lisa. "Take care of my only one daughter Daehwi. I trust you so much. Treat her well. I'll give you my responsibilites to her on you from now. Take care of her." Dad said and he patted Daehwi's shoulder. 

"Yes dad." Daehwi stutter and they faced the priest. "Lets start." 

"Would you, Kang Mellisa take Lee Daehwi as your husband?" 

"Yes i do." 

"Would you, Lee Daehwi take Kang Mellisa as your wife?" 

"Yes i do." 

"I'm announced you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Daehwi scooted closer to her and kiss her lips, without knowing that he had her first kiss then pulled apart. Smiling to each other and Lisa blushed. 

"Finally you're mine, Mellisa Lee." He whispered to her as both of them walked down from the aisle. She flustered. She's already a Lee too and she's a property of Lee Daehwi. After that they've a photo shoot for their wedding and they doing great. In the night they got a party. 

They invited their friends except for Lisa. She doesn't have friend in Korea. Lisa's grandparents came to Korea to joined their only granddaughter wedding. 

Someone knocked on the door and the knocked made Lisa flinched. "Just get in." She yelled and the door opened, reveals Daehwi. "You're done?" 

"Almost. Wait for a while." Lisa went to her closet and took a heels and wear. Daehwi stepped inside her room. Its the first time he get into her room. 

Lisa checked herself on the mirror before grabbed her phone. "I'm done. Lets go." 

"Wait. You're not done yet." Daehwi said, the girl frowned. "Huh? Isn't i'm done? I'm already done Daehwi." 

"Not yet." Daehwi take his steps towards Lisa. "You're still not wearing this." A necklace fell down from his hand. Lisa widened her eyes. "Daehwi.." She stutter. She's speechless after see the necklace. There's a name written on it - Daehwi. 

"Wear this and you're done." He muttered, smiled to her. Daehwi helped her wear the necklace and Lisa eyes soften as she looks at Daehwi. "Its beautiful. Thank you Daehwi. I promise i won't take off the necklace. I appreciated it. Really." Lisa said, touched with what he did. "I'll hold your promise." He smiled and kissed her cheek. 

"But why it was your name?" She questioned. "I used my name because when you wear it, everybody knew that you're mine and only mine." He smiled, patted her head. He knew that she loves it very much. 

"Lets go. This party is for us. We're not supposed to be late. Kaja." Daehwi held her waist and both of them went to the party. Greeted and being congrats by their parents friends and so on. Without anyone realise, Yejun was there too. She just watched the couple from far with revenge eyes.

"I hate you, Kang Mellisa!"