Desire

Sunbae (hiatus)

Author's Note: Okay, so I wasn't sure if this needed to be rated M or not... I personally don't really read M-rated stuff, so I don't have anything to compare with... so in the end I decided to keep it un-rated for now..

 

The two got out of the taxi, Myungsoo holding his arm around Sungyeol's shoulders to support his weight. Sungyeol leaned into the older's arms happily. 

"This way," Myungsoo said, steering Sungyeol's steps through the pitchblack night until they arrived outside a tall building with automatic glass doors. They walked inside, Myungsoo never letting go of Sungyeol's shoulders. An elevator door plinged its arrival, and Myungsoo lead Sungyeol inside the small space. The elevator took them to the 5th floor. Myungsoo found his keys and unlocked a door numbered 503. He opened the door and pulled Sungyeol inside. 

Myungsoo's place was a small flat consisting of a medium-sized room that functioned as both bedroom, kitchen and living room, and a door that lead to a separate bathroom. 

As soon as Sungyeol was inside the door, Myungsoo reached behind him and locked the door. 

"Why'ya lockin' tha door?" Sungyeol asked.

"So you can't run away," Myungsoo said, staring at Sungyeol with dark eyes. 

Sungyeol giggled. His hallucination clearly wasn't perfect if it thought Sungyeol would ever want to run away from him.

"Whyevah would I wanna run away?" Sungyeol asked, his words slurred from the alcohol. 

"Because you might not like what I'm planning to do to you," Myungsoo replied matter-of-factly, his finger reaching up to Sungyeol's cheek. Sungyeol felt an involuntary shiver go down his spine. 

"What'cha gonna do to me?" Sungyeol breathed. 

"This," Myungsoo whispered as he bent forward until his lips were only a breath away from Sungyeol's ear. Feeling like he would faint from lightheadedness, Sungyeol leaned against the door for support. Then he  in a breath as the older closed the remaining distance and kissed his ear, then his jaw, then his neck. 

"S-sunbae," Sungyeol exhaled, feeling like his heart would explode in his chest. 

"Shush," Myungsoo said, pulling away. The black-haired boy stared with hungry eyes at the younger, and Sungyeol had never felt more alive. "I won't allow any objections from you. Even if you tell me you like someone else, I won't back down. This past week has been too much. I can't bear it any longer. I can't bear not having you." 

Before Sungyeol could say another word, Myungsoo was kissing him. Sungyeol didn't see any point in holding back, so he kissed him back. Without knowing when he had placed them there, his hands were in Myungsoo's hair, pulling him closer. Myungsoo made a sound in his throat that sounded very much like a moan. 

Sungyeol had never felt better in his life. He felt ecstatic, almost to the point of being delirious. Yet at the same time it wasn't enough. He needed sunbae closer, he needed him to be so close that there was no space left between them. So he pulled him nearer, pulled at his neck and his arms and his shirt. Leaned into the kiss until he felt sure he would drown in it. 

Myungsoo broke away with a gasp, his eyes foggy with desire. "Take off your shoes," he commanded, his chest heaving from the kissing. Sungyeol did as he was told, watching as the older did the same. As soon as both shoes were off, Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol's wrist and pulled him towards the large bed that was placed in the corner of the room. Sungyeol followed without protest. As soon as they arrived at the bed, Myunsoo pushed Sungyeol down on the bed so that he was lying on his back, looking up at the older. Then Myungsoo proceeded to climb on top of him, straddling Sungyeol on both sides with his legs. 

Myungsoo leaned down, trapping both of Sungyeol's wrists in his own hands. His brown eyes were almost black in the darkness. Slowly, ever so slowly, Myungsoo bent down until his lips were so close that Sungyeol could feel the older's breath on his face. 

"Yeol-ah," the black-haired boy breathed. Sungyeol felt drunk on Myungsoo's breath. 

"I'm going to make you mine," the older continued, his voice low and husky. "I'm going to make it so no one else will want you. I don't care if you'll hate me for it. I can't stand not having you. I will have you." 

Sungyeol felt his insides squirm happily. Myungsoo was telling him everything he wanted to hear. 

"Honestly, when I saw you sitting by that table all by yourself, I knew it was the perfect chance. I know how bad you are with alcohol. I know you can't think straight right now. And I'm going to take advantage of if. I'm sorry, Yeol-ah. I'm sorry that I'm not sorry."

"Sunbae," Sungyeol sighed. 

"Say my name," Myungsoo whispered as he kissed Sungyeol's jaw. "Say it like you want me." 

"Myungsoo sunbae," Sungyeol breathed, feeling like he would never want anything or anybody else. 

Myungsoo's lips found Sungyeol's once again, and the kiss was hot like fire. Sungyeol felt sure his insides would burn until there was nothing left of him but ashes. 

 

Author's Note: Um.. so that was basically the most... steamy(?) thing I've ever written ahahahahah #awkward 

For some of you this might not be steamy at all, idk haha, but this is probably about as close to M-rated as my fics will ever get (probably... I mean, you never know ahahahaha) >.< 

But if anyone feels like this needs to be rated M, please tell me >.< Cause honestly I'm still unsure..