Back

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose POV

"One more thing though, I need to go to Heaven real quick though, do you minds. Jisoo?" I asked as she sighed.

"I'm coming though." A portal opened up.

"Hey wait! I wanna come too." Jennie said. Jisoo Gave her a quick kiss on the cheeks and agreed to it.

"But we need to be quick and careful." Jisoo said as we walked into the portal. What we saw, was not Heaven.

"Mmphmmph!" Another Jennie! And Nayeon who was tied up.

"Jisoo! We gotta help Nayeon! And, umm, me?" Jennie asked

"Here, I'll memorize this dimension and we'll come back later, alright. We all nodded to Jisoo's term. Now Jisoo sounds like the team leader. Then Jisoo sent us to what I hope is Heaven.

"Quickly now Rose. I don't think the goddess would be happy with us rummaging through without a reason." Jisoo told me to hurry.

"Here!" It was a crystal, a rose pink crystal with emerald leaves. It was the last piece that was needed.

"Hurry! Let's go back!" I pushed Jisoo to send us back. I wanna see Lisa again. Then I was thrown to the ground.

"Ouch!"

"Don't push me." When did Jisoo get so cold?

"You okay sweetie? You seem upset." Jennie now just realize? Dear oh dear.

"I'm fine Jenduekie. Just... Frustrated." Jichu grabbed Jennie's cheek and carrasses it. I then told them to hurry as I want Lisa back. We all ran to Lisa's room.

"So how does this work?" Jennie asked

"We combine the cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter