A Cold Night

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa POV

The room filled with water, I luckily found a little air pocket to breathe in. I held onto the ceiling light, how in the name of Hades did the room fill with water, or where? And why was it freezing? The water soon drained, this only made me more confused. Needless to say, I was still freezing. Chaeyoung was no where to be found, man. Now I'm lonely again. I dropped on my bed, my muscles gave up like a they wished upon a star to be Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.

"Ugh! So boring!" I screamed covering my face with my hands. "Lisa! Are you awake! Can you hear me?" A voice spoke through the walls. "Yes!" I screamed, I wanted to say more but my mouth became duct taped to each other. Only a few words slipped from my mouth. The room darkened, I now couldn't reconized anything. "W-Who are you?"

Rose POV

A red light gleamed in my eyes as I slammed my claws towards the ground, towards the man. Dust cleared from the land and the man was now between my claws slowly looking up. "Hand me that crystal and I shall spare you." I said heartlessly said. "But, I need this to help my family, we're poor."

"Hand me the crystal!"

"O-Okay!" He dropped the crystal. I grabbed the Hellfire's Blood and weeved a satchel out of vines and placed it inside. "Stay here." I flew into the cave. I searched in the dark for a specific rock. Finally it shone in my eyes. I soon flew back out to the man still quivering. "Here, now never bother the dragon race again, or I shall have no mercy." The more I speak the more I sound like my family. I flew away to the north, to the next dragon. Alice, the Frozen Tear is located in the Arctic. Now thinking about it, Jin wasn't part of my family, if I remember he was from the Unity Bloc. The crystals were originally from the Discord Wing, my group. I cleared my head as I flew north.

        The chilly breeze covered my body like a blanket in the winter. Just that there was no blanket, just winter. The wind blew me back trying to halt my quest to save my beloved. No, I shall not let this be. Flapping my wings I rushed through to the Frigid Cavern. There the Frozen Tear shard glimmered through the snow. I knew something was off, Alice usually placed traps around her stuff she valued. I dove down to grab the shard to have hail dropping on my back. Spears of ice impailed my wings, I roared in agony as I fell to the ground. Chains grabbed my wrist and ankles holding me down to the icy cold snow, just as cold as what was approching me. "Dare to steal my crystal!" a cold blooded creature stepped out of the blizzard. I mean she is an ice dragon after all.

"Tethered to the icy ground just after a heated battle, just great."

"Phff, You're just as lame and pathetic as your little flowers." She poked at my floral crown on my head. Honestly I have no idea where that came from. I chomped at her arms, Alice jolted back in pain as blood covered my teeth. She still had scars from our last fight, rashes covered areas of her scales. Bruises and cuts co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter