Claimed

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie POV

RM soon left to go back to his group and Rose took off to get the last two crystals

"Hey Jisoo," She immeditally jumped back as soon I was like 3 inches away from her arm.

"Hey, why are you so jumpy? I mean you did just kiss me" 

"I... I... I rather not say at the moment." She just stared. What, was it something I did? 

"I mean you should know."

"Mwo?"

"Y-you don't remember?"

"No? What happened?"

"Um"

"Jisoo," I stared right into her black eyes "tell me now." She only squirmed, her hands covering the area between her legs.

"Jisoo, just tell me!" As soon as I finished my sentence she pulled me in grabbing my jaws and cheek and went in for a kiss. But it felt, different. Her tongue played with mine, her right hand held the back of my head as her left caressed my back. Why was she so, violent? I tried to pull my lips to gasp for air. Atlas, I only got a second of air before she pulled me back in. This time a sharp pain was applied to my tongue, it quickly dulled but I tasted blood in my mouth. Jisoo soon liberated my lips and I felt my tongue, blood was at the corner of my mouth. Isn't there suppose to be a cut or something there? 

"If you're looking for the bite mark it already healed." Jisoo calmly said pulling me in to the corner of my mouth.

"Why-"

"Don't you remember? What you did? I was claimed, I am now yours to play with."

 

Rose POV

I quickly fle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter