Mouth to Mouth Lessons

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo POV

She quietly walked into Jennie's room with nothing more but a craving. She felt her fangs grow, her chest in pain, and her self control disappeared. Jisoo was now standing above the sleeping Jennie, leaning towards her neck Jennie turned her head. Jisoo straighten herself out a was about to walk out.

"Jisoo?" A tired voice came from behind her. Jennie was now awake.

"Something the matter?"

"N-Nothing..." Her chest once again ached, but it felt, different. Her legs now had a mind of their own. They carried her toward Jennie as she smiled towards Jisoo. Jennie immeditally hugged Jisoo and then, their lips connected. Jisoo became boiling hot, blushing like crazy she didn't know what to do. Feeling flustered Jisoo sat there as Jennie kissed her...

 

Lisa POV

"Yahhh!" Lisa ran into Jisoo's room and bounced on the bed waking her up.

"Lalisa!" Jisoo sighed

"Let me sleep it's our day off." Lisa didn't want to have that so, she yanked off her blanket and grabbed her by the ankle.

"Come on! It's time for a day of fun!" Lisa pulled Jisoo out of bed, more or so off the bed. Thud!

"Oww! Lisa! Now I think I bruised my bottom!" Next up on the list, Jennie. 

"Jennie! Wake up! It's morning." Jennie groaned

"I wanna sleep." 

"Nope!" Lisa leapt onto Jennie.

"Yahh!" Jennie screamed!

"Fine fine I'll get up" Last on her 'People to wake up list' is Rose. Walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter