Life to Death

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo POV

As I flew back to our open window I carried Jennie like a newly wedded couple going on a honeymoon. Her skin was pale, as pale as Kim Dahyun of TWICE. Was she sick? As I approached the opened window I carefully dropped Jennie through the window and carried her to her solf bed. Chaeyoung you better get the cure for Lisa quickly because I don't want to deal with her being on the brink of death all day! I sighed, right now I'm dealing with two ill creatures. Wait is Lisa human or something else? I shook my head clearing what was on my mind.

"Jennie, wake up." Not a sound. I sighed again, soon turning around I readied myself to walk out. Then a cold, freezing hand, as cold as snow freezing hand grabbed tightly around my wrist. Twisting my body I saw Jennie grabbing a hold of my hand staring with eyes filled with lust. A smirk snuck out onto . I felt myself blush, but that only made her smirk even more.

"Uhh Jennie yah, umm, I'll go get you some wa-"

"No, please, stay." She said very seductivly. I thought she was different from other succubus'. Clearly that was not the case right now. 

"I should go check on Lalisa!" I exclaimed only making her pout.

"You're boring, come on, lets have some fun." Fun! What does she mean by fun!

"No no! I should really go check on Li-Wah!" Jennie pulled me onto the bed soon climbing onto me. She grinned, her hand slipped under my blouse.

"Jennie what are you" Before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter