Not Human, Just Unique!

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa POV

We ran to the van, getting ready for the teaser release. First will be Rose, then Jisoo, then Jennie, then me. "Okay! Do we have everything?" Jennie said, it was a while since we did something like this. "Alright! Kim Hwan! Let's go!" Kim Hwan, our trusted driver. Since we're not allowed to drive. "Yeah! Let's go Kumquat!"

"Got it Lady Jisoo!" We all, Kim Hwan included, find it funny that she nicknamed him Kumquat.

 

I was the last to come out of the room. Chaeyoung came and gave me a big hug. "Yah! Unnie! Why you being so clingey?"

"Because it's been three days without you."

"Technically I've been gone for the past 19 chapters."

"What?"

"Nothing!" Chaeyoung pouted. My , she's so cute!

 

When we got back home, I went to my laptop and opened it. I found this new game called Doki Doki Literature Club. I started up the game. As soon as it started, the first messaged shocked me. "Hello Lalisa Manoban." I closed the game and hid my laptop.

"The !"

"Something wrong!" Chaeyoung ran in.

"No no. It's just. There was an ad that was, surprising."

"Oh, okay. I thought you were playing the Doki Doki game." I... What?

 

 

~Day of the Award Show~

We have just finished the performence. Twice, Red Velvet, BTS, EXO, and more groups were there. Claiming their awards. We were called up. Jennie told us to follow her and to understand everything that she will do.

"Hi! Thank you so much for listening our music! But..." The crowd went silient when Jennie added the "but.."

"We have something to say. All of us." We waved her hands towards us. I yanked at her sleeve. "Jennie! Are you sure this is a good idea!" I whispered.

"Trust me." I saw Jennie, spread her wings, horns grew from her head, a spade like devil tail swirled. Everyone gasp.

"We, as in me, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rose. All of Blackpink. Are not human. I am a defective Succubus." Jisoo's eyes transitioned from a dark brown to a crimson red.

"I am a high ranked vampire." Rose had her wings, tail, and horns out. Releasing a flowery aura and a lovely scent of a rose field.

"Earth Dragon." The crowd diverted it's attention to, me...

I took the mic and spoke. "Angel cat." Twitching my ears, swaying my tail, and playfully flapped my little angel wings. I then explained, "Reason why we took so long for our comeback Du-Ddu-Du-Ddu. It's because I was unconcious. I was poisoned. I, however, recovered thanks to my unnies. Rose gathered everything to heal me. Jennie took care of me. And Jisoo extracted the dangerous amount of poison in me."

"And we don't care what you say. So what we're not human! At least we're together." Jennie said

"We are not human, just unique." After I said that line, we all left the stage. Silence....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The crowd cheered. The groups stood clapped. As the other groups went up. They revealed their monster identity. It was blasting through the internet, through the news, everywhere. To our surprise, they supported us. And some crazy Jisoo fans offered their blood to her.

"Babe! It's almost time to go!" I told her that I was coming. And I ran to the van. Closing the door behind me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jisoo-unnie!"

"What is it Lalisa?"

"Can you come with me to the Magic Realm?"

"How come?"

"Trust me." Jisoo agreed, she opened a portal and we lept into it.

"Now can you show me the way to the Bazaar?"

"Yeah, here's some gold. Follow me." Jisoo handed me a large sack of gold.

 

"Here we are." I then ran to a specific shop that Jungkook told me about.

"I'll take this ring."

"How much go-" I cutted off the merchant's sentence by giving him a half a handful of gold.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter