Creatures

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie POV

Jennie laid in bed peacefully sleeping. Being a Succubus she is 'suppose' to be very ual naturaly but she had proven her ancestors wrong. With enough sleep from at least 5-6 hours she'll be set. Because of that, she's now no longer considered a succubus by her kind as her seductive charms had gradually disappeared when working on her idol life. She still have the wings, the tail, and the horns, just not the charms. To specify this this happened before puberty. She usually hides the succubus part of her almost 24/7 but occasional ylets them stretch out. But of course she always makes sure no one's around to see. She slowly opened her tired and weary eyes to see a shadow standing above her with red glowing eyes, teeths that were white as pearls bared to her to show two fangs. The shadow leaned closer to stop in it's tracks and walked away. She knew that shadow, she knew it very well...

 

Jisoo POV

Jisoo doesn't need sleep, but she enjoys it. Grabbing the manga on her night stand she started reading. She finished the manga in like what? A couple of hours? Jisoo stood to go put the mangas away. Her chest ached, was as dry as the Sahara Desert, she flinched in pain as her teeth throbbed. She figured some rest would help, but it only made it worse. Looking over to Dalgom who was staring directly at her, worried, he jumped onto Jisoo's lap.

"Good boy" Jisoo scratched Dalgom's ear which he enjoyed.

"Ahh!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter