Receive

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose POV

I quickly flew back to the Kingdom I was previously at to get a gift for Lisa when she does wake up. Who knew finding gold here was so easy. I reverted back to my disguise to look for a trinket.

"Hmm, what should I get for Lisa." I whispered as metal hands grabbed me dragging me to the castle in the Kingdom.

"H-HEY! LET ME GO ES!"  As much as I wanted to I didn't want to be seen as a dragon or any magical creature. The men kept dragging me until they threw me in the throne room.

"So this is the girl who asked for Dragons' Peak?"

"Indeed sir."

"Quite a beauty." The king, or so I supposed, spoke.

"What do you want!" I growled.

"I heard that Dargons' Peak has a dragon guarding a powerful treasure. I wanted to see if you had any of the treasure with you."

"I don't! I am but only to go back to retrieve someone."

"No more! I do not believe you! Dungeon until you speak of the truth." Now where's the reasoning to this?

"I have nothing on me!" I snarled,

"What about that bag!" The king motioned the guards to empty my bag in which was filled with gold.

"LIAR! THERE WAS GOLD IN YOUR BAG!"

"I was only using the gold to buy a trinket for my girlfriend!" 

"Girlfriend? No lesbian love is allowed!" Now what kind of ed up kingdom is this?

"Let me go!" Without think I shifted to my dragon form knocking the guards out, breaking the wall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter