Brotherly World

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose POV

I guided Jisoo's brother to the couch as I prepared some snacks for him. Jisoo however, did not look happy.

"May I ask for your name? Because calling you 'Jisoo's brother' is a bit much."

"Kim Nam Joon, but call me by my stage name. RM"

"Wait what? RM? How come I didn't recognize you? You look very, different in a way."

"The power of makeup!"

"Shouldn't you be with your group?"

"Nah, it's our vacation in a way. Jin's off to Japan." Yeah I already know that.

"And probably admiring Jisoo." He said under his breath. I was pretty sure thawt he didn't notice that I heard it. And I was sure Jisoo heard it too.

"Jisoo, who's there?" Jennie hollered from Jisoo's room. What was she doing in there? She stepped out only wearing shorts and a black t-shirt which belonged to Jisoo.

"Ah, Kim Jennie, nice to see you again."

"Do I know you?"

"Oh right! The makeup, I'm Kim Nam Joon. Also known as RM."

"Sorry! Didn't recognize you for a second." I looked over from their conversation to find Jisoo's espression. She scowled as she was envying their conversation. When did they become a thing? 

"Brother, can we talk?" Jisoo said sternly. What happened to the playful Jisoo? 

"Alright, little sis!" RM grabbed a handful of Jisoo's cheek, which wasn't much, and pinched it like a granny. Err, grandpa? Jisoo soon grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him to her room. No seriously, she was literally dragging him.

"Hey! Let go! I have legs!" He flailed

"Nope! Why don't you make out with the floor!" I wonder how many carpet burns he got.

Jisoo POV

"Why are you here!"

"I mean the statue wasn't on anymore so. I now can do this!" He walked over to my closest and opened a secret compartment, which was where I hid the statue, and took it out.

"You know, this cause me a lot of trouble." He threw the statue to the ground, cracking the gem in the middle of the forehead that represented the third eye. The statue of protection was gone. And I really liked that statue too. It was a cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter