Twice the Trouble

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo POV

Since Lisa was injuried I went to the set alone. Lisa and Jisoo were suppose to go together to start filming but.

"Jisoo! Get ready, we only have 10 minutes." Jisoo came a bit late because of Lisa. That and she lost the bandages. She went to the make-up area to get ready although she perfers to go with her own styles but the production of this set is very strict.

"Jisoo! You're on in 5." The producer informed. "Jisoo quickly got ready and went on set.

After filming she went home and ran into a familier face. 

"Jisoo-Unnie!"

"Nayeon, I'm only a couple of months older than you."

"I know but I never get to say it to my members so, you're my unnie!" Jisoo sighed.

"I'm done with my schedule, want to come over if you're not busy?"

"Of course!" They walked back to the apartment.

"Where's Lisa?"

"Her room Jisoo replied.

"Can I say hi?"

"Ye- wait, No!, er no you can't"

"Why not?" As Nayeon said that Chaeyoung walked out of Lisa's room. Nayeon walked into the room to see the bandaged up Lisa on the bed and bloches of blood here and there.

"What happened!"

"She- umm actually, I don't know. Ask Rose she was there when it happened." Jisoo led Nayeon to the couch and asked her to stay there. Jisoo soon went to Jennie's room here she was.

"Jennie, Nayeon's here. If you want-" Jisoo cut off her words. Eyes focused on Jennie, she couldn't resist. 

"Nayeon's here? Where!" Jisoo walked up to grab Jennie from behind.

"Jisoo? What are you doing." She heard footsteps come closer but she didn't care, she was parched and needed the sweet blood from Jennie. Biting her on the neck, Nayeon walked in.

"Jisoo where are you." , what was Jisoo supposed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter