Look into the Past

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa POV

Lisa stood as what she saw had pale blue scales, white spikes, black eyes, horns that looks like icicles, and a cold shoulder, in fact she radiated cold temperature around her. She's bigger than Rose, and looked liked the complete opposite of her in fact.

"Alice was it? Nice to meet you. I'm Lisa, Chaeyoung's fellow member." Lisa introduced herself as casual as she can. A very bright, pale blue light blinded Lisa, geez can her eyes get a break today? A young woman stood before her letting out her hand. Being Rose's sister Lisa thought she'd look like Rose but instead she looks she could possibly be Jisoo's twin.

"I'm Alice, Chaeyoung's elder sister. Of course I know who you are being that you a millions to maybe a billion of fans."

"Well, Alice, not to be rude but you almost look like Jisoo."

"I get that a lot, but if you can may you excuse me and my sister, I need to talk to her." Alice and Rose went behind a huge rock that was convientally placed there. Soon, Lisa heard roaring, the ground around her froze and thorns sprouted everywhere. Lisa couldn't move, if she wanted to then the ice would let her. If the ice did let her move then she had to deal with the thorns. Lisa was stuck, she couldn't do anything, she didn't want to repeat the past.

 

Rose POV

Alice warmly greeted Lisa to her surprise usually,

"But if you can may you excuse me and my sister, I need to talk to her." Rose looked but as her elder sister guided her behind a convientally place rock that was huge.

"HOW COULD YOU TELL A HUMAN!" Alice roared

"SHE'S NOT HUMAN HOW DARE YOU COMPARE HER TO THE LOWER LIFE FORM!" Rose covered . It's been awhile since she said that. 

FLASHBACK

"Kill them, loathe them, hate them with your heart, hate all whose inferior to you!"

"Why?" Rose asked innocently

"I'll kill them all! I'll freeze them!" Alice exclaimed.

"Chaeyoung, humans are evil, they drove us out of our land years ago. We must hate them." Her father explained

"What if I don't hate them?"

"Then you are not a dragon of this family! Harm them in anyway!"

"Okay then!" Rose said, a lily sprouted from the ground and Chaeyoung plucked a petal from it.

"I'll give them a flower that's missing petal! That'll do, right?" Rose father immeditally crushed the lily giving her a scolding look.

"That won't do! Are you a dragon or not!"

"I am!"

"Then prove it!"

"How?"

"To prove that you are a dragon, you must bring back a human's head!"

"How? What if I don't want to."

"You must, to prove that you are a dragon!"

"Just use your thorns or your poison ivy." Alice said

"But I don't want to!" Rose shouted

"Then you are not a dragon! You are a disgrace to the family, even Alice would do better." Her father said coldly lookling very disapointed at Chaeyoung.

"Wait! I'll do it! Just don't compare me with my sister!" Thorns sprouted from the ground impailing her father. He roared in pain, blood covered the ground, Alice tried to freeze the vines but ended up causing more harm. Chaeyoung started clawing at the vines breaking enough to release her father. Realizing what she had done, she flew away.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Alice snarled, freezing the ground around her leaving Rose helpless on the ground. Chaeyoung grew thorns to try to cover the ice. A thorn pierced her sister's leg, Alice bellowed in pain as blood dripped down. Never had she thought that she'd fight her sister once more.

Lisa POV

She saw Rose burst to the skies with the pale dragon on her tail, or after her tail.

"What the happened?" Looking around finding a way to escape and somehow help Chaeyoung-Unnie. Looking at the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter