Pleas

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

'How? How did she know?' Jisoo thought as Rose cutted through her thought bubble.

"I need you to come with me!."

"Majesty? Jisoo?" Jennie looked confused as Jisoo started her explanation.

"Before I came to YG I earned the nickname The Rogue Princess."

"Rogue?" Chaeyoung tilting her head, waiting for a reasoning.

"Because I left the kingdom in bloody tears. My uncle ruled the kingdom with and iron fist, forcing anyone who was a threat to the throne to take an oath to let him keep the throne for a life of luxury and safety." Jisoo walked over rapidly checking Lisa's pulse.

"Everyone took the oath, everyone except, me." Jisoo's tone transitioned from stressed to cold and serious.

"And so I left, but of course the guards didn't let me leave that easily, and so I fought each one off. Only leaving half of the troops my uncle has." Jennie was in shock, and relief.

"Each citizen of the kingdom as a heart-shaped birthmark representing their position in the society. Like Peasants have a brown mark, blacksmiths have orange, soldiers or guards have a deep red. And royals has a golden color. All birthmarks are located on one of the shoulders."

"Can we see Jichu?" Jennie asked point at a shoulder hoping that it has a mark. Jisoo pulled down her sleeve revealing a heart black as night with a spot of gold in the middle.

"And black is for Rogues." Jisoo pointed at the marking. "Ever since,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter