Poisoned

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo POV

I rode on Rose as she flew to Dragons' Peak. The wind resistance battled my body as we quickly arrived at Dragons' Peak. I followed her into the cave as a sickly dragon approached my view.

"Father, I have brought my friend and co-worker Kim Jisoo." Rose spoke as the sickly dragon slowly lifted his head.

"Let's just get this over with." I brought my pail over and bit through the scales. My fangs filtered the blood and poison. Wasn't a lovely taste needless to say. Each time I spat out green ooze until the pail was full. Then I chugged down some water and Jennie's blood that I was able to convince her to supply.

"Blech, you two owe me." I said pointing at both of them.

"I am most grateful Princess Kim Jisoo." I then retorted, telling him to not call me a princess. As much as I'm a playful and beautiful kpop idol. I hate being called Princess.

"I am a dragon of my word. In trade for my health, I give you the Crystalline Cloud." The dragon held the crystal in his talons as Rose placed it in a bag she brought.

"Cmon, mission complete."

"You just want to go back to Jennie as fast as possible huh?" I scoffed as I poofed into a bat and flew off. Rose caught up with me telling me to wait for her. Well I'm just a bat compared to a dragon. I'm not able to go half of Europe in a minute.

"Hey, Sweetberries." I flew down to a Sweetberry bush and started to taste some.

"What are those?"

"Swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter