Princess

The Odd One Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose POV

I flew into the cave knowing what's to come. Where is he? I thought, as I dodged the upcoming rocks and webbings. I stopped in my tracks setting down my claws.

"Father! I know your here!" I said "Show yourself!"

"Chaeyoung?" I only but saw a limping dragon that I called my father. He was, weak. Why? Ignoring that I jumped into position, ready to do battle. But he only, and feebly, lifted up his claw and coughed blood soon collapsing.

"Father?" I shook my head "Father, I am going to need the Crystalline Cloud."

"Alright then." Really? That easy? 

"But," Of course, there's always a but! "Get me the Vampire Princess, I heard she could heal this sickness that you brought upon me." I brought this to him?

"What?"

"Your thorns, they are covered in poison." So that's why Lisa was so sick. "To non-dragons, it is... Deadly... But this takes it toll years after. When injected into a dragon"

"Why do you need the Vampire Princess?"

"She has an immunity to poison, she can just out the poison from my system and I can be well again."

"If I do this, will I get the Crystalline Cloud?"

"Yes. this is bound by my very own life." I thought about it.

"Wait, how can I trust you?"

"You don't trust your own father?"

"No, not you." I retorted, he only frowned

"There is so much that you can do that could kill me, I promised your mother to stay alive and watch y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter