Hidden Room

FORTUNE || BLPK x BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  DATE: March 2, 2016

 

 

"Lisa please don't become a workaholic" Jisoo begged dragging her by her arm. "That's the last thing I want to become but that studio is not going to build itself" Jisoo hugged her tightly and then letting her go because Lisa needed to catch the public metro.

They all wave goodbye to her.

"Can we please eat out?" Rose asked the two girls. "My wallet might not like it but my tummy will so... let's go!" Jisoo grabbed the two of them by the arm but Jennie didn't move from her spot making the two girls stop their tracks.

"I'm actually tired and I want to catch up with my sleep" she admits and Rose and Jisoo looked at each other and then looks back at Jennie "Is everything alright ...We could come later and get some food for you?" Rose asked her and Jisoo agreed.

"Don't worry about me.. you guys enjoy yourselves" with that being said Jisoo and Rose left her side and was left all by herself in the middle of the hallway. Jiyong was all she could think about these past few days. The butterflies wouldn't leave her alone.

She kept touching the necklace which he managed to put in her back pocket the last time they saw each other.

" now what am I going to do with you?" She desperately said staring at the lovely necklace. It was too pretty to throw it away and to precious to give it back. She decides to put her necklace on for a few seconds. It looked gorgeous on her

She decides to head out but she saw many girls were rushing to go to the entrance so she kept been pushed by the squeaking girls about this handsome guy waiting in his fancy car.

She forgets to take it off. 

Every time she got closer to the entrance the voices would get louder and louder each time, so she decided to look out the window instead of going out the door and sees someone she didn't expect. "Jiyong" she whispers, he was leaning against the car and in that second he also spotted her in the crowd and Jennie backed away before he could even scream her name.

Jennie knew it's was very childish to ignore him and run off once more, she knew he was looking for her. She honestly wanted to forget him.

Jiyong just smirks when he realizes that Jennie ran off instead coming up to him like he had imagined.

She tried to find another door without him noticing her she escape the building. Today was her day off. She just wanted to go home. She came out of a door that it wasn't as popular right when she took a few steps her phone vibrated, she quickly took it out of her bag and she was in shock and looked around her and started to run because of an unknown number texted her but she knew who exactly it was.

[Unknown 16:05 PM]: why are you hiding Kitten? :(

Jennie was running to the nearest retail store. All the students were staring at her, wondering why a pretty girl like her was running like a maniac.
 

... 🦌 ...
 

"want to see Jimin?" She asked Rosie while they walked to their bus stop.

Rosie hasn't seen him in while, now that she thinks about it even though she lived across the street from him.

He said her girlfriend was insecure and wanted to spend more time with her so naturally Rosie backed up and gave him the space he wanted.

"I miss him, lately all I think about is Rainbow Dash?" She gave a delighted smile while saying the ending of her sentence, Jisoo gave a confused impression. "What is that?"

"Hoseok"

"You call him Rainbow Dash?" Jisoo questioned and Rosie happily nodded "that's not cute or attractive... that's embarrassing" She admitted, in the other Rosie had different thoughts.

"and what happened to your ?"

"What ?" Jisoo asked.

"the dude?" She mispronounces it.

"the melon dude" Jisoo was still confused and Rosie was trying to find another keyword by snapping her fingers "the weed guy in Jimin's workplace" that's when Jisoo's mind clicked with her friend's.

"oh him? it Wasn't melons? it was lemons you dumb "

"you sure?" She raises an eye brown

"I'm pretty sure I will be dead if 26 melons were dropped on top of my head" Jisoo laughed at Rosie's silly mistake. She apologizes.

"But still, how are things going?" She questions her while bumping her shoulder and foxy smirk crawl in "I haven't really seen him because I only come when it's Jimin's shift and their shifts don't collide" She responded while getting in the bus.

"Is he cute?"

"He's Hella hot"

"uuuuuuu" She teases her.

"but my taste in man is different so you might find him ugly" She admits

"I won't judge, after all, I am in love with a pony"

that is true.

They put on a sweater to cover their uniform. "Rosie that's cute" Jisoo said looking at her clothing. "Thank you" Rosie made her clothing and her sweater had some cute detailing in the arms.

"Are you okay with Lisa dating your little brother?" Rosie was caught off guard. "What?" she responds. "I mean they aren't together but I heard Jung kook asked Lisa out" she nodded her head.

"I wouldn't mind her being my sister in law" she admitted.

"I thought you were going to be like Lisa, no dating brothers" Rosie just laughed at her comment. "That's funny" 

They found a spot to seat.

"Namjoon never got my attention" 
" neither did mines and highly doubt Jennie's" Jisoo assumes

"I feel like they had a thing" she admitted and Jisoo just looks at Rosie in confusion. She continues to say "Jennie hides a lot of things from us, so I wouldn't be surprised" Jisoo is closer to Jennie and it was true she has a lot of secrets that she doesn't want to reveal, She would always change the subject and Jisoo would let it go.

"What do you think she's doing right now?" 

 

-
 

[ JENNIE 16:05 PM]: Why are you looking for me?

[Unknown 16:05 PM]: Because you're my lady

[JENNIE 16:06 PM]: I might be a for all you know

[Unknown 16:06 PM]: by the way you kiss me... I highly doubt it

[ JENNIE 16:07 PM]: Bye.

[Unknown 16:07 PM]: baby, please!

[ JENNIE 16:07 PM]: your not my type!

[Unknown 16:08 PM]: You sure? ;)

[ JENNIE 16:09 PM]: I like guys around my age

[Unknown 16:09 PM]: but they don't know two s!

[ JENNIE 16:09 PM]: I'm killing Jae bum, he gave me my info didn't he?

[Unknown 16:09 PM]: kitten, can you please tell me where your hiding?

[Unknown 16:10 PM]: kitten

[Unknown 16:11 PM]: Jennie ...

[Unknown 16:11 PM]: don't ignore me

[Unknown 16:12 PM]: kitten

[Unknown 16:16 PM]: I want to see you so bad , please I know you do too.

[JENNIE 16:17 PM]: why do you want a flat chest skinny girl in high school?

[Unknown 16: 17 PM]: You're beautiful and intelligent and more mature than any girl I have met!

[JENNIE 16:17 PM]: so you like fresh meat?

[Unknown 16:18 PM]: is that really all you took out of that message

[JENNIE: 16:18 PM]: I'm running away from you, how possibly do you think I'm mature?

[Unknown 16:18 PM]: let's just say that Jaebum told me a lot about your life

[JENNIE 16:19 PM]: that bastard.

[Unknown 16:19 PM]: and I want you to know more about me.. please, kitten tell me where are you?

[JENNIE 16:21 PM]: come and find me... if you can

[Unknown 16:21 PM]: Are you playing hard to get?

[JENNIE 16:21 PM]: I'm close so it's not hard to know where I am

[Unknown 16:21 PM]: give me a hint?

[ JENNIE 16:25 PM]: food? Bread? Coffee?

[Unknown 16:25 PM]: Bingo

Jennie looked out the window and she could see an ash white car was coming towards the front of the store and in that second Jennie heart started beating so fast, she didn't think this through. All the people in the cafe become Curious George out of the sudden and began to look at the window, as for Jennie she was excited yet scared of where this relationship would take her.

[KWON JIYONG 16:27 PM] kitten come out

[KWON JIYONG 16:27 PM] I can see you

[ JENNIE 16:27 PM]: no joke

Jiyong was waiting for her in the parking lot, when he saw that she was coming out, he quickly got out to get the door for her, trying to make a good impression that, he was a gentleman. Jennie bows and say thank you and got in the nice car. She notices that the car has only two seats and it was super clean or at least she thought it was since it was her first time going into someone else car other than her parents. Jennie looks out the window and sees that Jiyong was going around to his original spot. He sat in his seat and close the door and then directly look at her.

There was another thing that Jennie didn't think about, Where was he going to take her?

Her hands were shaking and Jiyong tried to grab it but decided not to "I'm not going to hurt you" he says as he tries to break the silence. He begins to start the engine, "that's lovely to hear" Jennie mentions and a smirk appears in Jiyong's face, starts to drive. Jennie just looks out the window and softly ask where they are going, "To my house" he simply said which caused Jennie's jaw drop and backs away and was ready to open the door. "Jennie .... I was kidding"

"You better be" she begins to calm down and takes a big breath.

"Maybe" her eyes widen again which cause Jiyong to laugh.

"and stop calling me Kitten cause we are just friends" did Jiyong just got friend zone, he fake cries but stops and looks at her "It will change.. even though right now we are just 'friends', your still mine"

"It seems you liked your collar... kitty"

"I'm not your pet!"

Jennie clear and begins to say "I only belong to my future husband"

"Let's get marry then" he winks at her which makes her blush and Jennie just touches her ears so she could cool down "You shouldn't joke about something like that" she pouts. "To be honest with you, I'm getting old and I need women by my side"

"How old are you?"

"I will be Turning twenty- four soon" Jennie thanks her gods that he was not in his thirties or nowhere close there. "that's not.... old" she admits finally being a bit more comfortable with him and he turns to look at her and say "So you don't mind being with me"

"How on earth did you reach that conclusion?" She questions, raising an eyebrow

"Jaebum told me to go slow with you, so if you want to start as friends I will gladly accept it"

Jennie cross her arms and responds "Thank you"

"I will cross that step soon though..." He whispers but enough for Jennie to hear, "Say that again" she demands but Jiyong just sends her a cheeky smile.

Appearly Jiyong was taking her to eat dinner but Jennie refused to go anywhere with her uniform. Not because Jennie didn't like her uniform but she thought that people might look at her as a little girl in a fancy restaurant.

"Take a turn" Jennie was guiding Jiyong to her home, the irony.

Jiyong was very focus, tries to put it in the back all his memories to his hippocampus. "There" "That's where I live," Jennie says pointing with her index finger at her house. Jennie opens the car door walks towards her house and looks back and she's confused on the reason why wasn't Jiyong following her. "Come on" she signals him with her hands. Jiyong just smiles and gets out of the car and walks towards Jennie. "There's nobody here if that's what you wanted to know"

"Ohh I know" She gives him a confused expression.

"Jaebum basically told me all about your life including your parents and friends" Jiyong's responds and Jennie just stay silent and welcomes him into her house.

"do you want something to drink?" She offers him but Jiyong just shakes her head signaling her 'no' and keeps looking around her house. "I will go change, stay here"
Jennie goes upstairs and looks at her closet and a pile of clothes.

Jiyong was looking around the living room and founded odd how there's no portraits or pictures anywhere. He didn't like houses in general so he wasn't comfortable being there. He felt that it was too much space, it wasn't cozy or warm just cold. He felt kind of sorry for Jennie, that she had to come back to this empty place every day been all by herself or take refuge in her friend's home.

At the same time, Jiyong pities her, but that's what got him more interesting in her. He wanted to protect her to and give her adventure because, by the way, Jaebum describes her daily life... it sounded depressing and there was nothing she could do to stop or prevent it.

Jiyong started to look in the kitchen. Jaebum mentions to him that she would sometimes give him dinner in bento boxes and thought all her plates were delicious. He notices there were tons of recipe books. All of them had sticky notes that were popping out of the book.

Jennie chooses to go with a mint blouse and white skirt. She slowly goes down the stairs and stares at the living room and realizes that Jiyong was no longer there "Jiyong" she calls out. Jiyong gets out of the kitchen as soon as he hears his name.

He smiles of his current view which was Jennie, who was dressed lightly and perfect for her age. "You look pretty" he complaints her and she just smiles looks down at her hands. "oh thank you" she responds. Jiyong loved her reactions, overall he found her cute.

-




 

"How's your steak?" Jennie wasn't taking a bite of the piece of meat and was only eating the mash potatoes that position to the side. "Hot" She responds looking up from her plate. Jiyong stayed silent and was not sure how to start a conversation without sounding like a creep or a ert which he does best.

"Tell me about yourself ... it would be nice to know more about Kwon Jiyong other than the fact that he's a stalker" while she sips of her wine glass. "Stalker? ....well your right" He admits showing a smirk across his face

"So do you do this to all the fresh meat girls" She drank another sip of wine. "yea but none of them last long" Jiyong confess

"What do you mean?" Jennie questions him while crossing her arms. "well it's because they're dumb and immature" He responds and he was telling the truth. He has dated a lot of girls around 17-21 years old but none of them lasted more than 4 months and the reason is that he just gets tired of them and they were too easy to read. Some of the girls were after his money or they like having with him and not because of him as a whole.

He just wants to experience everything with a girl and he thought Jennie was [a] potential candidate....Actually, she was the perfect candidate across his life. She had this spark on her that Jiyong really liked, He couldn't see through her... he found her hard to read. He had this weird attraction towards her that he just needed to find more about her.

"More wine please," Jennie asks the waiter.

"What's your transportation to go to your internship?" He asks looking directly at her.

"Well I am 16, so I don't drive and my parents don't care two s about me so I take the public transportation" She smiles at the end of her response and finally starts to take a bite of that steak.

"You sure like the taste of wine for 16-year-old" Jiyong whisper

"This wine is not that strong as I hoped for so it's fine for me to drink," she says as she raises her eyebrow. Her parents collected them and one day she got curious to try it since she like taste it give off to her cooking.

"I could be your ride," he said out of nowhere, Jennie choke in her steak and hit herself in the middle of chest twice. "Thank you for the offer but-"

"I thought we were friends-" He cut her off

"But ...don't you have a job to take care of?" She kept looking at her plate and back at him. "I haven't told you about myself .. haven't I?" she nodded while he sighs and takes a bite of the mashed potato. "Well ... what could I say... I'm an only child so after my parents died in my teen years they gave me all their fortune and I bought a lot of tattoo shops with it and with the income I bought this hotel building and-"

"Are you joking?"

"Nope," Jennie feels stupid for the second time, like how could she possibly not notice how all the workers here knew/greeted him with such care when they came in and the fact a reserved table at the VIP are was waiting for them. "As you can see all my Hotels and shops are successful, I don't have a schedule since I'm the boss so I can pick you up without a problem" He proposes. "Please don't force yourself looking after a Sixteen-year-old"

She didn't value herself, clueless how much she's worth. "Of course not kitten"

"Well, you will be my wife and the women that will bare my children so I need to take care of you in every way I can!"

 

Jennie choked in her drink and grabbed her bag

"Thank you, for the dinner and the offer.... But I will have to decline"

"I will have to say no to the wife and kids thing and no longer even accept that friend request...." 








 

"have a good day sir" 




 

Jiyong snap his fingers

 

and the guards stop Jennie from leaving the V.I.P room

"Oh, cOme OOon" she stomped her feet. 
 

DATE: March 09, 2016

 

 

"Kookie" she called for her kitty. She's so tiny that it takes her a while to find him. She scratches her head and tries to look under her bed again and hears a weird sound. "Meow" She got up from her knees and sees Jungkook sitting at her window being cocky and at the same time being handsome on his spot. "Were you calling for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter