Second plate?

FORTUNE || BLPK x BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DATE: March 27, 2017

 Jennie scratches the back of her head and her feet couldn't start moving.

"We need to talk"

"Right now?" She cringes. "Like this"

She was covering her chest with one of her arms with her hairs helping her hide it. Namjoon drops the gifts to a floor of an unexpected situation. He went down to the floor immediately with his jaw still wide open. Jennie's quick reaction was to help him pick up Lisa's gifts without thinking and Namjoon is straight looking at her with just her bra on.

"I'm so sorry" He apologizes.

"It's fine... You have seen more than this anyways" she tries to laugh it off.

"Ay Namjoon you're here!" Yoongi walks in between their greet and Namjoon freaks out "dude!" He gets in front on Jennie trying to 'cover her ' unwanting Yoongi to see her. "She's been walking around like that for the past 30 minutes" He crossed his arms "plus ... it's not like there Something's to see" he teases her trying to peek out from behind Namjoon. "did you just called me flat?" She pops out screaming of the tall boy's back.

"It's been more than half year and it hasn't developed anything" She gaps trying to hold by his shirt but Joon didn't let her and grabs her by the waist and picks her up "Let me FIGHT HIM, Let me"

"You love to don't you?" Namjoon asks trying to have a grab of her. "It's not every day she's not with her sugar daddy"

"IM SO GOING TO KILL YOU"

-

Lisa's boyfriend invited almost half of the school. They were all going to show up in an hour.

"Where the heck is the DJ" Lisa was screaming in the top of her lungs. Jisoo is busy putting out the snacks and drinks while Rosie iw decorating the whole house, unlike Yoongi. He was just laying in the couch like a potato. "YOONGI why.. are .you .even. here" Lisa snaps.

"Honestly you should be grateful I am here, I am the solutions to all your problems " He responded.

"I sometimes don't know how you handle him Jisoo?" Lisa walks away from Yoongi's side. "Honey, He's just mad because he didn't have a piece of me today" She confesses putting soda on cups. Lisa glances at Yoongi "So this is why you are torturing me ..." clutching the railing in frustration. 

"are you sure your turning 17 and not 12?" he teases and at this point Lisa curse under her breath. "Out of all the fishes in the sea why did you have to pick this idiot" she questions Jisoo's taste in men. "In all honesty, I don't know" She fires back and Yoongi shaking his head at the scene, decided to stay silent. 

"also yoongi stop fighting with every man that stares at your women because trust me you will lose her even though she doesn't say anything ... at least not to you" Lisa whispers enough only for Yoongi to hear. He just stares at her, amused. "Just a little advice" she winks. 

Lisa for the win.

"I know a DJ" Rosie yells out of nowhere, Lisa with widening eyes "Who" she asks but the answer was unexpected.

"our boss!"

"Hoseok!"

"I'm not close with him" Lisa admits.

Before she knew it, Rosie grabs her phone from pocket and starts to dial Hoseok's number. "Hey sunshine, I have a favor to ask you" sets it loudspeaker enough so Lisa could hear their conversation. Lisa was dying on the floor of future embarrassment. "are you in a party without me Rosie?" he asked by the teasing background music of the other line. Lisa cringing so bad of their conversation and just imagining the awkwardness if he ends up accepting being the DJ.

"It's Lalisa birthday and her DJ can't make it anymore... and" Rose already hears the famous chuckle that Hoseok always does, "let me guess, you want me to replace the DJ" "yea"

a long pause

"hey sunshine"

"what"

"is that a yes?"

"what do I get in return?" casually his lips.

"Anything!" Her voice came out more angelic than she thought

"anything?"

"anything."

"koi, your coming with me after this party ends"

"Is it a good surprise?"

"it will be a very pleasuring, baby............." Rose automatically touched her lips and Lisa fake vomits near her. Letting a laughter escape, "hey sunshine,... don't take too long.. kay". She ends the call with a smile across her face. While Lisa fake cries

"I don't think it was worth it" Lisa adds into her pile of whines. "YAAAaaaa"

"be grateful, I saved your party" she pouts, crossing her arms across her chest, bringing great laughter for Lisa. "I am, but wouldn't it be weird!?" She says raising an eyebrow, and Rose sighs and thought it should be time for the rest of her friends to hang out with Hoseok."You guys are always with your boyfriends when I'm around, why can't I do that" Lisa tries to cover her laugh with her hand but couldn't keep inside . " what's so funny?"

"Rose, he's not even your boyfriend" she stated the facts.

After one year they still didn't have a label. Deep inside Her, she believes that Hoseok feels the same way as her but has yet to admit it."You guys think I have no chance?" She asks both girls Jisoo and Lisa. "Rosie, don't take it the wrong way, you're completely stunning inside and out but it's been one year"

"I feel like your shooting for the stars too! For god sake Rose, he's a future CEO" that's a daily reminder from the girls from time to time. "what about Jennie, her boyfriend is rich as hell yet is some type of goddess and what about Jisoo, her boyfriend is one of the hottest boy yet is a smart man from a famous university, how much luck do I need to have . .....you guys just have no faith in me" she defends herself and her lover and kept stiff her pose and looks away. "Rosie, that maniac kissed Jennie in the first 10 minutes of them meeting each other meaning he showed signs from the beginning same for Jisoo, that Brink kissed her too, also I don't consider them lucky at least not for you Jisoo, she had to work hard for that to change his old ways"

"That's wasn't necessary, Lisa"

Good thing Yoongi wasn't there to listen to her words.

"I notice at times he's such to us too but he's so sweet when it comes to Jisoo. He's so soft for her... that why considered her lucky, he's her weak spot" Rosie admits. Sometimes she wishes that she would have a relationship like them because both of them are mature and totally sees them together in the future. "Yea that cute, I confess. but why he gotta be such a pain in the at times" she raises her arms of not been able to understand her best friends boyfriend.

"he just likes teasing you, alright or would you rather him ghost you?" She has a point. She thought.

"Lisa, you should start understanding him, if you playing along with him... he's sweetheart ....plus I'm planning on keeping him for as long as I can" she smiled to herself.

"Once I needed a ride and he gladly took me and stayed with me that night" Rosie reveals, unaware that Jisoo didn't know such events happen. "When the was that?" Her smile drops and looks at Rosie's direction. First time hearing about this.

"The point is, he's nice if you get to know him" Rosie confirm changing the subject.

Lisa rolled her eyes. 'Brat' Rose and Jisoo thought. "I feel like Lisa is jealous" Rose whispers loud enough for both of them to hear. "Not in a million years" she defends herself.

"I'm low key jealous too!" Rosie admits and just brings laughter to the table. "Why?" Jisoo asks curiously, both of them are astonished how she doesn't realize what fish she has caught from the seven seas. "Wow, you don't even know?"

"He's only 20 and already has together"- Rosie

"Since he has stopped doing drugs your future seems brighter with him, he's a smart kid, he's going to places I already see it" - Lisa

"you got a bodyguard and driver to yourself, let's not forget that " - Rose

"Plus, I have heard he's like some type of God" - Lisa

"Not, to say the least, he's so whipped for you" - Rose

Jisoo's cheeks were blushing crazy. She felt more appreciation towards Yoongi, she recently simply pay attention to his downsides but again she has to be reminded that nobody is perfect and everyone has flaws including her. Maybe she has been too quick to judge him.

"You girls are so sweet" the three girls turned their heads and notice him standing right near the entrance to the living room.

"Sorry if I was being to you, Lisa" she had no words to say to him, all she wonder was if he heard her calling him a God and not to mention that Jisoo didn't deny it and just nodded instead. 

Sh*t. sh*t.

"Yes it's true, I am good at bed" he winks at Lisa. "Yea I have heard, daddy"

She mentally high-five herself, such a great comeback. Yoongi got trigger and looks at Jisoo "you told them" with the highest pitch she has ever heard him speak.

"I can't hide secrets very well" Jisoo confess trying to control her laughter.

Lisa grabbing Rosie hands "So yaa, we are going to excuse ourselves" they both flew out the door.

Jisoo wastes no time and pulled him in top of her on the sofa. Making yoongi rest his forehead in hers. She kept her hands in his jawline. "Did I mention how much I love you?" "huh, yoongi?"

It's really rare when Jisoo says "I love you" and when she does, it always brought Yoongi to tears, but this time they were so close. It was impossible for her not to notice it. She wipes his tears. Unlike him, he would properly tell her that phrase every day, if it can't be in person, he would do it by text. "Baby-.." he adjusts himself on the sofa, fitting right in between her legs and keeping his arms on either side of her waist. He trying so hard not to crash her.

"They are right I am whipped for you" Jisoo laughter fills yoongi's ears.

"you know, you have changed me! to become a better man.... the man that you see right now, wouldn't exist without your efforts" He gave her too much credit. Jisoo believes that he only needed a push, deep inside of him, he already wanted to change and didn't want to continue to be a wreck.

"You're stronger than you imagine, Yoongi" she confesses giving him a light peck and brushing his hair to the side. "You really think so" she nodded immediately. "Physically and emotionally"

"Does that mean, your one month curse is suddenly lifted?" One of his hands travels down her area realizing that he accidentally raises her skirt all the way to her stomach. "Maybe" she winks. His lips form a smile "really?" She wraps her arms around his neck and presses her lips on his. He loved her lips, they were always so soft. He didn't even care about how he's going to look after, Jisoo always wears those red tints that made her lips and full of life. The taste of was delicious and addicting. Letting his tongue in after the small breath of air she took. She plays with little strands of Yoongi's black hair. She interpreted their kiss, "why are you crying?"

"What you are you talking about?.... it's sweat"

She raises one eyebrow, "From your eyes ?". Yoongi just looks at his surroundings and sniffs, she wonders what's he observing. "You think anybody saw?" He questions.

"Aww you're worried someone saw you cry!"

"Those love birds... I swear" they both laugh.

Rosie looks at her watch and it was getting late, Lisa and Rosie went to the kitchen, bringing in more plates and cups. "Where's Jungkook? He should be helping!" Lisa realizes.

Rosie stops her actions and says. " You're right, after all, it's mostly his crew coming... if you think about it" Lisa nods in agreement. It's not really her birthday party. Lisa is kind of like the hosting of the party. "Is Jimin coming?" Rosie's eyes widen by her question.

"Yea. He's coming with his girlfriend Leah, and some friends of his" Rosie tells her Lisa while scratching her own head by annoyance.

"In a couple minutes actually!" She smiles weakly and goes back to doing nonsense to have her mind occupied.

"Do you like his girlfriend?" Lisa asks out of nowhere, but Rosie remains silent "In all honesty, I don't think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter