DEAL OR NO DEAL

FORTUNE || BLPK x BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Date: March 27, 2017

       

Surprisingly Jisoo and Yoongi were still sailing like the wind. Even though Yoongi was busy with work and school, he always left time for her and sneak to her house in late hours if he had to. He always feels delighted to be by her side.

All couples have fights here and there, it's the same with them, but Yoongi always tends to apologize for their fights and it never lasted more than one hour mostly because he didn't allow to happen. He couldn't stand knowing his baby was mad at him for something he did or said.

Yoongi loves her more than Jisoo imagines. 

He isn't afraid to show how whip he is for her. Jisoo and Yoongi are those couples that did public affection. He would never keep his hands to himself when he's with his her. Yoongi would pay attention to the smallest details every day, he liked studying her. He would get amazed every day on how lucky he got such a beautiful woman by his side.

Every man envied Yoongi.

"Finally Lunchtime" Rosie yelled stretching her arms in the air. Her brain has been tortured enough for 3 hours straight. Jennie and the others took out their bento boxes which were filled with delicious food. "I feel like we did good" Jisoo commented of the exams they just took.

"Says the one who memorizes everything in one take" Rosie quickly responds taking a sip of her water bottle. "I agree with Jisoo" Jennie responds teasing Rosie. "Your opinions don't count, including you Lisa"

"What do we have for today, Chef?" Jisoo says changing the topic, they were all trying to observe Jennie's food bento box. "Something you guys can't have a bite of because your girl spends a long time to perfected it" She spoke up showing all the food in the box, filled with juicy little cubes of chicken and some mushrooms and tomatoes slices for her. "It smells so good... at least tell us what u added it makes it look so tasty" she protests.

"so you could make it for Yoongi?" 

She stays silent because it's true.

Jisoo likes cooking for Min Yoongi because on weekdays, all he would eat is ramen since he's so busy with work and his studies which upsets Jisoo on how improper his intake of a variety of food is but she couldn't really blame him. "Is he coming to pick you up today?" 

"Of course, it's Wednesday" She replies happily.

"I bet you guys will have right after that dinner date?" She gasps and slaps Jennie on the arm. "Maybe they will do it before" Lisa join in the fun but Jisoo takes her egg from her plate. "Heyy, we are speaking the truth"

Yoongi and Jisoo are ually active and everyone in the group knew that. If they had a question on they would ask Jisoo since she's the 'only one' who has lost their ity.

"guys please don't make me remember my nightmares" Rose whines.

Jisoo's date with Yoongi is today and she found herself feeling all lovey-dovey since she hasn't seen him more than 14 days. She went straight to the bathroom to change into her clothes. She didn't want him to see her unattractive uniform. She wore a long-sleeve silky top pairing it with a skirt which Jisoo knew it's way too short but still put on since she wanted to overwhelm him.

When she came out of the girl's bathroom, she felt a bit shy since her outfit shows her curves.

Her boyfriend always picked her up at the same main entrance doorway. 

She found Yoongi currently leaning against his car with his arms crossed over his chest waiting for his princess. 

He notices her small figure from far away, immediately his lips curve upward. As always she looked gorgeous and breathtaking to him. Finally, Jisoo notices Yoongi and tries to move her legs even faster. Her arms waited wide open ready to hug him "Hi baby!" She screams out loud. Yoongi wraps one of his arms around her waist and other one laying in her jaw looking straight at her face and studying her lovely features that he misses like her eyes and pouty lips. "Princess, I missed you so much" Gives her a quick peck and another one, Jisoo can sense his happiness, they deep in for a kiss by collapsing their lips together, tasting/exploring their mouth which lasted way longer than expected. 

"To be honest with you, I still don't know how I survive without you these past days," He told her, still keeping his arms around her, Jisoo just giggle as a response.

"You look so gorgeous, babe"

Jisoo blushes. He notices their greeting got student's attention but she didn't realize that. All the guys' eyes focused in Jisoo, he glances at them, furrowing his eyebrows. 

Nobody in school knew about Jennie's relationship since she never allows him to pick her around the school, only her best friends knew about him, unlike Jisoo. Everyone knew that she is dating Yoongi, a popular boy from Seoul University.

Yoongi's friends were popular, but he didn't considerate himself popular rather "well known" by everyone if that made sense, in a good/bad way. Nobody approved of their relationship, teachers even gossip about them on how someone like Jisoo would fall in love with such a bad influence like Yoongi. The boys in Jisoo's school would always growl or make disgusting looks/comments every time they saw them together because Jisoo is no longer free for themselves. The girls were jealous of course, she would get more hate than usual but didn't mention anything to the girls nor him.

Her parents already met Yoongi, at first they didn't like the idea of them dating because Jisoo is quite young for yoongi but when she told them that Yoongi is really smart and is top student in his major not forgetting how responsible he is for having his own place and car, it impressed her parents, she never mentions the bad qualities of him. In the end, they accept him.

He looks at her skirt, he saw how mini it was ..he sighs.. "Princess gets in the car," his attitude changed completely. He gives a fake bright smile while opening a door for her and shuts it close after she got in.

Jisoo unaware of the problem, smiles weakly.

It makes sense for Yoongi to get in the car after her, but no. Jisoo looks at her surroundings and doesn't find him and wonders where he went, suddenly she hears a scream from the other side of her current view and sees him beating up an upperclassman of hers.

She quickly runs out of the car going towards the direction of the fight. "Yoongi" "Yoongi!" everyone is circling the fight trying to hype them up but Jisoo is not having It. Her upper classmate is clearly losing but Yoongi is still beating the out of the boy "STOP IT, Yoongi" She didn't know what's the fight about but Yoongi is older he should know better. She tries to pull him but her force doesn't compare to his. "Please, baby". Without his notice, he pushes Jisoo to the floor, landing on her knees.

Her knees touch the rough surface and felt her flesh burn of the rasp of the floor. She sat down in the floor looking at her knees bleeding from the small cuts. She wanted to cry so bad.

At first, she notices that Yoongi would get easily jealous as simple when she made men turn heads and look at her beauty but all he scent is lust and he wasn't wrong, she too pure to see their real intentions. There was one thing she's right about.  His protection is too much. Those men's never laid a on her maybe in their mind but never touched her flesh skin. Imagine if somebody did, in fact, touched her, what will he do

kill him

or 

Kill her?

-

She looks at her surroundings and felt as many eyes were on her than her boyfriend, she then realize her skirt had risen and people could peak at her underwear. What a disgrace.

She picked herself back at her feet and walked away.

She fixed her clothing and her hair she looks at the students who gave her a glare.

Finally, Yoongi punches his victim one more time and before chasing Jisoo down, he screams in the top of his lungs "IF YOU ING DARE TO TOUCH HER OR TAKE ING PICTURES OF HER INAPPROPRIATELY. AS THIS ERT BASTARD, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO JAIL BUT TO HELL"

"I'm warning all of you" he pointed at everyone with his pointer finger. He grabs her hand but she pulled away quickly. "Get your hands off me" she walks away. Yoongi looks at her knees and realizes what he has done. "Princess did you get hurt" he muttered. "No, you little prick"

"I'm sorry, but he was taking pictures of you and ..... HE ING DESERVED IT"

Jisoo stops walking and turns around. "well, couldn't you just destroy his phone instead of his face and give me some respect in my own school" she tears up.

"do you even know how much hate I get just because I DATE YOU" is something she would like to say.

"Princess, I'm sorry, I am so sorry..... it's my fault, I'm so sorry" is something Yoongi would like to say.

"I love you and I'm trying to change for the better...just for you.... but, every time I come here that guy ate you with his eyes, and when he started to take pictures of you and getting it close up to your skirt... I lost it.........I'm sorry"

Jisoo shakes her head, looking down at the floor.

Some people were looking at him with heart eyes and some with fear, his speech was so loud that he let all 3 floors of my school know about his confession.

"I'm walking home" She declares.

She's really mad at him. "but baby your hurt-" "and I wonder who cause it" She replies walking away from the scene and school. 

Yoongi gets in his car and follows after her.

He drives at her speed. 

"you know thank god my friends went home, they have whooped your " Yoongi continues to insist Jisoo get in the car as they head to the main road. 

"Jisoo you're making a scene" She stops her trail of footsteps. "I'm making a scene? ME? ME" she was about to lose it when he said that. "princess please forgive me, I reacted very impulsively" he repeatedly begs for forgiveness.

"I'm still very pissed at you, I just gonna go to Lisa's birthday party ... now off" 

She could break up with him right now, Jisoo is done with his jealousy disturbances. She knew she would regret it if she said it. 

"Princess-"

"Yoongi please let me have time to think before I say something I will regret"

He sighs as they slowly reach the main road where Yoongi and Jisoo needed to split. "Baby, can I at least take you home, I promise I won't speak. Just let me take you home" He pleads one more time 

 

-

 

Yoongi starts to drive off campus, they still haven't said a word. Jisoo thought the fight was unnecessary and will get even more hatred from her classmates when she comes back. She's grateful that he stood up for her and everything but she thought he could have done it without drama or attention."Baby-"

"What do you want!" she hissed moving her eyesight away from the window and stares back at him. "I'm sorry... I couldn't-" She cut him off and gave him a fake smile "It's fine".

He put hands down her thigh, she shivers of his sudden touch. "In terms of skirts... don't let them be too short, so we could avoid this trouble" She nodded without protesting. "I Just wanted to look ... good for you"

"Princess, you would be wearing the ugliest pants and a T-shirt to our date and I will still be the happiest guy" She laughs off his response, this time it seems genuine "Really?".

"I love you" He says out of nowhere. "don't blurt it out like that"

"But it's the truth I love you" she shook her head with her flushed cheeks. 

"So you're telling me that I should stop wearing revealing clothes, In honestly I don't mind been in sweats and t-shirts all day every day-" She grins by the widen eyes Yoongi had on his face. "baby you know you can wear as little clothes as you want" 

"Your such a ert" she blurts out and black hair male just laughs. "Only for my princess"

"Sure, Mr. boy" She teases him.

Yoongi just tries to ignore the comment. 

"Tell me, what number am I?" almost chokes when he hears those words. "That's classified information" he starts to stutters which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter