Who is Kim Jennie?

FORTUNE || BLPK x BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* unedited*

what can I say 


DATE: MAY 02, 2017

 

"Miss, can you help me?" Rosie asks the librarian.

Rosie needed to do a book report and none of the books in her school satisfy her, so she decided to look elsewhere. The public library. "of course, how can I be useful?" 

"I'm looking for an anatomy book that isn't too difficult to read?"  The lady raises an eyebrow, "it's for my little brother" She adds in, so she wouldn't be that embarrassed. 

The lady says nothing but leads her the way. As she followed her, the books seem to get thicker instead of being thinner. "Here it here is" she points to a shelf full of books. Rosie stares at the shelf with unsatisfaction but still says thank you. 

Apparently, in her final paper, she has to be very detail with a diagnosis of a person she's writing about. She's barely passing her classes, thanks to Namjoon's help in midterms.

Since it's their last year in high school, almost all her friends have been studying an extra mile, for tests since they wanted to be accepted to Seoul University. As for Rosie, there's no hope.

Her scores for each subject are always 60-75 out of 100 points.

Jennie and Jisoo only go once or twice a week to work since they can no longer maintain high grades and do their internships at the same time. The internship didn't mind, because it makes the internship look really good if they do end up being accepted. 

While Lisa's work hours are still the same. They all worry if the poor girl even sleeps. Since she has so many activities going on.

Rosie started her internship a few weeks ago, It was all fun and games when Hoseok announced that she needed to memorize the whole history of his father's company.

"I wish I had a brain for once" she sighs as she begins to scan the thick books on the shelf, the librarian showed her. Someone chuckles and Rosie looks around wanting to know who's behind that laugh. "You mean intelligent? cause you do in fact have a brain!"  He moves out of his hiding spot revealing a gorgeous boy with brown hair, which covered his hazel eyes. He looks at her with amazement. Rosie almost forgot how to breathe as she sees his lips curve to a smile. He admires her eternal beauty especially the flaming orange hair.

"Everything all right?" He questions her as he comes closer.

"I thought I was alone, my bad" she blushes, dropping the heavy book from her hands. He stares at the book. It's an anatomy textbook, "Are you a med student too?" he asks curiously, as he picks up the book for her.

This man was indeed very pretty but for sure he's older than her!

"No, I'm just a high school student" she smiles back as he hands her the book. He raises an eyebrow, it's way too early to let high school students out? he thought. "Are you skipping school or lying to me?" his facial expressions turn into a smirk. "Skipping with permission" she laughs it off.

He hasn't seen many girls with ginger hair, that actually look good of them. It left a big expression on him. "I'm Taehyung by the way, I'm a med student right now"

"oh is that why you asked if I was-" he nods cutting her off. "yea".

"You know the book your holding is quite hard to understand, even though I'm a med student" Rosie's cheeks flush a color red. "There's one paragraph in my essay that needs to be very detail about this author's health and I don't know what I don't know.... if that made sense" she sits on a random chair.

She's frustrated and embarrassed.

"I could help you" his delighted smile fill the whole room. "May I ask how old are you?" she asks out of nowhere. "I'm twenty-five years old, do I look old?" he questions flipping his hair up exposing his forehead. "by the way you dress, you seem like in your early thirties"

"ouch" he acted hurt. His clothing style wasn't ordinarily, he dress almost like a grandpa. "and what kind of high student are you? you're not wearing a uniform?" he fires back as he takes a sit on the same table as Rosie. "A student who has a job!" she winks at him as she leans in a little closer.

"You're quite charismatic" he comments.

"I have been told I'm charming, among other things such as dumb, pretty, bubbly and ty ..... I will add that to my list"  says with so much more confidence. Taehyung has never met a person like her. "It seems like I know you already, but I still don't know your name?" 

"My name is Chaeyoung but everyone calls me Rosie" she sticks her hand out, wanting to shake his hand. He gladly accepts it. "Nice to meet you". Talking to someone that isn't about school sounded very refreshing. 

"how much time do you have to help a student who is almost failing her class" She chuckles as she takes out her computer so she could begin typing her notes. 

She seems so precious and innocent as if he wanted to protect her at all cost.

"This paper is getting an A because of me" he says letting his 'cocky'  attitude show. "Are you one of those people that learns really fast?" She questions as she rolls her eyes. Rosie hates people with that special power.

"I wish, my life wouldn't be so complicated-" "dam I'm starting to like you" Rosie confesses making Taehyung's eyes widen "You can't fall in love with your teacher" He states as he seats closer to see her computer screen.  

"I meant as a person lol" 

-

 

Jisoo stares at herself in the mirror, looking at the length of her hair. She hasn't had a haircut since she's been dating Yoongi. She gazes at her body intensely, especially her chest and bums.

Jennie comes out of the bathroom stall, all dress up for work. She sighs at the sight of Jisoo pouting as she stares at her reflection. "what's wrong" Jennie asks as she adjusts her skirt. "I have been feeling insecure about my body?"

"among other things" She gulps her saliva as Jisoo admits her concerns.  Jennie analyzes her body, top to bottom. She notices a lot of differences, but they weren't anything bad so she wasn't sure what's the big deal about. 

"Have you been doing squats?" 

Jisoo facepalms her face, as soon as she hears her question. Jisoo's conclusion was right. "No" 

Lisa interrupts their conversation as she comes out all dressed. "you haven't noticed, her body got thicker" she comments. Jisoo already had a pretty balanced body in all the right places but suddenly - 

"guys stare at me, but it would usually be here" Jisoo motions her face with her hand. "now all the boys stare at my body, especially s"

Jisoo felt uncomfortable with the sudden change of her body. Everyone has noticed especially her male classmates.  Her puberty era has ended, why is her body playing games with her. "Maybe you're having too much ?" Jennie suggests. 

Jisoo stares at Lisa, but her eyes widen. "I haven't had so I can't confirm" She states raising her arms to her chest. Playing innocent. Which was true. Lisa and Jungkook never went beyond making out with each other. 

"At least you don't look like toothbrush like us" Lisa comments which offend Jennie. "speak for yourself" she snaps. 

"embrace it" Jennie shifts her direction at Jisoo. 

"I would ... if I knew the cause of it" she whines as she stumps her feet repeatedly. "Hormones, or perhaps late puberty?" Jennie tries to comfort her worries. "Yoongi touches my and s a lot when we are alone, you think it's that?" 

Lisa who was doing her makeup and Jennie met eyes and froze at their stops . "well, Jiyong sometimes slaps my but no changes"  She asserts, Jennie has realized how  Jiyong has been touchy with her lately, perhaps because she's about to turn eighteen soon. 

Jennie and Jiyong aren't at that level like Jisoo and Yoongi. 

which she's kind of jealous.

"what about when you were with my brother" Lisa casually asks but Jennie's cheeks got red quickly.  She wasn't expecting such question especially from her.

"We  all know Jiyong doesn't give you sugar but Namjoon did?"

Suddenly flashbacks started to appear of Namjoon and her making out and ing. "Why the sudden interest?" She snaps with her cheeks still displaying a red shade. "It's to help Jisoo situation and because ... I'm curious"  Lisa whispers the last part.

"Well, it's not gonna help a lot" She confesses as she looks at both girls before speaking once more. "When Namjoon and I had , I was going through puberty so I can't say it was his touches or my hormones"

She tries not to look at Lisa after answering such an intimate question. "Is he good in bed?" Jisoo asks abruptly, making Jennie almost snap her neck. "he's the only guy I have ever slept, so I can't compare"   

Jennie grabs her bag and was ready to leave the investigation room. "I'm leaving" she announces. Lisa and Jisoo followed right after trying not to laugh. 

"Anyways, did I mention how I'm mostly working with Seokjin now?" Lisa changes the subject. They both nodded. "He's very handsome" she states making the girls giggle. "Every woman in the office is drooling over him" 

"is he that hot?" Jisoo asks. 

"Yea, I'm busier than ever giving advice to women than doing my job honestly"  She blurts out as they get closer to the back entrance. "If it wasn't for Jungkook, I would already be at my knees" Jennie and Jisoo pinch her forearm making Lisa jump. "Don't talk about your boss like that" 

"yea" " it's weird and you sound like "

"You wanna see a picture? because I ain't lying"  Lisa obviously meant it as a joke but it was true how many of her co-workers always ask about Seokjin's whereabouts, likes, and dislikes. They had a good reason. 

As they see who's the famous Seokjin. Both of them drop their jaws and gasp of the sudden surprise.

        

"Why didn't Rosie tell us about him?"

Usually, Rosie would tell them all the gossip of anything really. How could such as beautiful man be unnoticed. "Maybe because she's whipped for Hoseok?"

Jennie and Jisoo ask to see more pics

        

"Okay, I apologize" Jennie declares giving back Lisa's phone. "He's very hot"

"I bet he's player thought?  there has to be some kind of catch" Jisoo expresses but Lisa tells them how he hasn't accepted none of her co-workers' food or has said 'yes' to going out for lunch or after work. 

"Whoever marries him is set for life" Jisoo says jokily.

As they reach the back door. Jennie opens the door revealing three cars waiting for them. Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jiyong were casually talking as they waited for them.

 

*Earlier that day*

 

Hoseok was the first one to arrive, due to wanting to eat his food while waiting for Lisa and Rosie. He would sometimes see Jiyong and Yoongi come around this time too. 

He thought that they were nice dudes. Jiyong always mentions how he adores Jennie and loves his job. While Yoongi says how he's life has changed since he has met Jisoo but sometimes feels tired from work and school.

He has to admit he felt comfortable speaking to both of them. He doesn't really talk to Jungkook anymore. He hasn't properly met Namjoon and doesn't genuinely talk to Jimin. 

Yoongi mentions how they are cool and wouldn't do harm for all of us to hang out but it would be a bit awkward without the girls since that's what they all have in common with. 

As he slurps his noddles, he heard a car coming. It was Yoongi.

Yoongi knocks Hoseok's car window and swallows the food inside his mouth. He unlocks his car, letting Yoongi in. He sat there rather nervously "What's the big deal?" He finally him.

"by any chance do you have a lighter?" 

Hoseok thinks about it for a split second and processes to nod. He opens up one cabinet, revealing an emergency kit, medicine, and sewing kit which belong to Rosie. As he finds it, yoongi pulls a cigarette from his pocket. 

Yoongi was thankful he had one, as he was rushing to come here to pick up Jisoo for their date. It slipped his mind about bring it. 

"do you mind if I-" he signals as he positions the cigarette around his mouth.

Hoseok nods, "just open the window"

Rosie mentions how someone's boyfriend or friend smokes and intakes weed a lot. Hoseok wonder if it's him? At times he would see Jiyong with a cigarette in his hand but never had the scend of weed. It must not be Jiyong or perhaps he is really good hiding it.  

"Yoongi, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" He carefully asks as he takes a sip of his drink. "Shoot your shot" he gives him permission as he shifts his direction towards the widow.

"Rosie told me very casually that there's someone on the group who does drugs-"

"It's me" he cuts him off. 

There's a silence between them. Hoseok deeply regrets asking such question. It made it awkward between them. 

"What else has she mention?"  Yoongi turns around to face him, "that you're really hot" 

A giggle comes out. Making the atmosphere brighter. Hoseok quietly waits for his response."She's cute, why don't you date her?"  

"Hey, we are talking about you here?" his voice raises, as he puts his noddles to the side. "why are you shifting the subject?"  Yoongi laughs harder almost chokes since he forgot to inhale.

"I still do drugs and smoke but not as much thought" He confesses, which it's true but he stop trying to give it up instead just limited his quantity.  He raises an eyebrow as he waits for Hoseok to answer. 

"Your turn"  He says.

"Do you want to hear the truth or what I tell her?" a sudden smirk appears. "I will call you an if it's a whole different story" He warns him, letting Hoseok laugh in full panic mode.

"Would you beat me up?" 

Yoongi nods without a single doubt. 

"Reality is that I'm afraid of commitment plus I'm not sure if my parents would approve of her" 

Even though Hoseok's family as a lot of affection toward the Jung family especially Rosie. Hoseok wasn't sure if they would accept her as his girlfriend. There are too many differences and the most noticeable one is their economic status. 

"I made it worse by making her my intern, the whole office would find out and I can't risk my whole future just to date a seventeen-year-old girl" 

His co-workers, family, and friends also the press will be full of questions. Hoseok is not sure if he's already to overcome all the judgm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter