Fishing promise rings

FORTUNE || BLPK x BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Unedited

 

Date: July 30, 2016

 

Yoongi dreams got interrupted by alarming voices, As he opens his eyes he sees the sun rising. The view from their window stood beautifully "it burns" "it burns" "make it stop" words Jisoo kept repeating over again. Yoongi looks to his left and sees Jisoo mumbling words in her sleep. 

 

As soon as he tries to touch her, Jisoo wakes up and runs out of bed. 

 

"Jisoo, are you okay!?"  Yoongi chases after her.

 

She goes to the bathroom and turns on the nob of the shower to the coldest level and jumps in the tub without hesitation, Jisoo didn't even bother taking off her clothing. Her breathing kept accelerating, and finally, she faces him.

 

"Hi babe" she smiles as water soak her whole body. Yoongi tilts his head in confusion on how his girlfriend casually greeted him after frightening him. "Don't you Hi BABE me! what are you doing?" he questions, startling her. " ah.. I-I had a bad dream" She admits.

 

Now Yoongi felt like a d*ck. 

 

"Oh, I'm sorry"  He apologized. "no, It's okay" She responds turning off the cold water. "When I have bad dreams I tend to cool off as soon as I can" Jisoo adds, she dryers her self with a towel she got from the rack. "why?" he curiously asks. 

 

"It doesn't matter, It's a habit since I was a child"  She changes the topic. Yoongi gasps when she said 'since I was a child'. 

 

"It doesn't seem normal" He comments following her to the bedroom. "don't worry about it" She turns around and faces Yoongi and gives him a sweet peck on his lips. Yoongi shakes his head "how do you expect me not to worry when-" 

 

"Yoongi, this happens like once a month not every day" She confirms, slowly taking off her clothing. Suddenly Yoongi no longer wanted to argue, rather stare at her body.

 

 "so what's the plan today?" She asks teasing him." having a bath together doesn't sound bad... now that I think about it" Yoongi aggressively grabs her by the hips and picks her up. "wait ... together?!"  She wonders and Yoongi nods "yea" 

 

"I-i" she shutters, she suddenly felt shy. Jisoo didn't feel so confident now. Yoongi takes a look and sees a worrisome expression. "Ifyoudon'tfeel comfortable we don't have to.." He explains rushing his few words, in the beginning, making Jisoo smile "We should save the moment for tonight.. don't you think?"

 

"You're right!" Yoongi lets her go. 

 

"Can you call room service as I get ready" Jisoo continues to take off her wet clothing, Yoongi his lips. He couldn't just leave when time seems so right. 

 

He sneakily grabbed a pack of cigarettes, before leaving out the door he said "I will ask them personally" just like that he left. Yoongi lends against the close door and takes a glace at his box of cigarettes. He promised Jisoo he couldn't smoke this weekend, but he can't help himself. This is the perfect opportunity. 

 

Yoongi presses the button elevator to go up. 

 

"What's that in your hand?" a sudden voice spoke from behind .... frightening him. He gulps his saliva and turns around ready to explain. It wasn't Jisoo.

 

He exhales with relief. "oh it's you"  he turns away waiting for the elevator.

 

Jennie crosses her arms. "I can still tell her, even if it's just me" She threats. He bites the bottom of his lips and says "what do you want?" Jennie sees the elevator open and goes inside

 

waits for Yoongi to join her.

 

as he goes in Jennie answers "Jisoo's happiness" and the elevator doors close.

 

In the meantime, another sleeping beauty awakes

 

"Father, I can't do that!" she hears, as her eyes peak. Hoseok walks back and forward almost shouting at the other line of the phone. "She's sick, I can't just leave her by herself" He argues.

 

"It's Nako's day off, I can't bother her especially if it's not an emergency" He repeats again, after a long silence Rosie begins to sit down as he pulls his hair with frustration. "thanks! I promise everything will be solved Monday" He declares as he ends his call. 

 

"you're not working today?"

 

Hoseok springs to go under the blankets ready to go back to bed. "No, I took care of you all night... I'm too exhausted to go to work"  he yawns. "and I'm afraid your temperature might rise" he adds in.

 

Rose touches her forehead and it was average temperature. Thanks to Hosoek. "thank you" 

 

"Next time don't sleep on cold floor" right when he said that the flashbacks were endless of that night. "I didn't fell asleep" she confessed, I collapse.

 

She goes back to bed and hides within the blankets with him. She grows closer to him and spoons herself in his arms. "I'm scared... Hoseok" says holding her tears back. He yawns as he wraps his arms around her. "I should be the one scared" he responds.

 

"what do you mean?" 

 

"I'm risking my life to be with you" He kisses her temple, Rosie began to play with his ears. "is your father that mad at you?" Hoseok laughs by her touches and comment. "baby, no! that's not what I meant"

 

Rosie's mood changes "ThEn WhaT!?" She called, as his hands travel to her waist. "that I might get SICK by you" he snickers between words. "would a simple kiss get you sick?" she asks and he agreed. 

 

Rosie kisses him.

 

"wHy WOulD yOU Do ThAT?" he finally opens his eyes seeing her all flustered from what she's done. "it's okay, we have two days to get better" Hoseok gets on top of her as he bites his lips. "Do you always look like this?"  "like what?" Rosie lays her hands in his shoulder, pulling him closer. "this is why you can't stay here" he argued trying to leave her side.

 

"No, please" She begins to peck all of his neck areas, making his body weight drop in top of her. "babe, we can't" he insists as he craves for more. "kiss me you fool"  She wraps her arms around his neck. Hoseok his lips of the sudden proximity between them. 

 

When Hoseok finally gave Rosie permission to kiss him, it's always being her. Rosie would always lean in for a peck, she badly wants to see him lean in at least once.

 

"no, I have to resist .. resist you" Hoseok brushes his lips against her but doesn't go deeper. Rosie peaks at her shirt and sees she still wearing his clothing. She smirks as an idea pops up "I guess I should leave then" Rosie informs him, as he watches her undresses.

 

"you're trying to provoke me aren't you" 

 

His forehead leans against her, she just smirks and continues to undress until she takes his shirt is completely off. "keep going!" Hoseok whispers in her ear. 

 

"everything?"  Rosie said, cockily narrowing her eyes at him as he chuckled "would you really get in front of me?" 

 

Rosie nods without hesitating. "would you resist?" she begins to take off her tank top but Hoseok stops her by grabbing her hand. Rosie could feel his hot breath on her face, his eyes trail her body full of lust.

 

Hoseok crashed her lips onto her and attacks it, there's not much time before Rosie responds. He her lips, at some point even began shoving his tongue inside . Exploring every part, leaving no place untouched.

 

A moan comes out from her lips, as kept throbbing against her crotch. His left hand grabbed her leg guiding her into a better position. Things were moving to fast, Rosie could hardly keep up. 

 

"puberty has his ways on your body" he comments, lips move down, placing bits of hot kisses in her neck, of the hickeys he has created. "Make me yours" she begs as her fingers got tangled in his hair. "You're the only man I will ever love" Rosie confessed soon enough Hoseok realizes where this is leading to, and he has failed to resist.

 

he releases a chuckle.

 

and 

 

lays next to her.

 

Rosie was left clueless, and asks why he suddenly stops since everything was going well. "it's too early" he admits. 

 

"I'm not asking for marriage, I'm asking for "  she raises her voice.

 

Hoseok leaves the bed as he takes his shirt off. "If we have you will be asking for marriage" a silence fills the room. "I don't own any condoms" he added. Rosie didn't bother to bring any extras. Her eyes travel his body, his little friend stand proud, wasn't sure if she was the cause to rise it or the sunrise.

 

"At least let me help you" She suggests moving closer, as she was ready to bend down in her knees. "As I much I want you to help me, I will not let my fantasies get the best of me"  

 

He walks out of the room.

 

Next thing Rosie hears is Hoseok yelling  "what do you want for breakfast? I'm making eggs!"  mischievously a smile appear in her face and says "I would like some eggs and a Big jUicY SauSAgeE please" 

 

her voices echos through the thin walls of the penthouse.

 

All Rosie hears is the frying sound coming from the kitchen. She giggles. Rosie decides to peek out the door and sees shirtless Hoseok making breakfast. 

 

She bites her lips and tiptoes where he stood cutting tomatoes. 

 

She hugs him from behind startling him. "Can I at least help in making breakfast?" She whispers as Hoseok would sense her breath from behind. Her hands travel down his torso slowly. "if you really want to help me I suggest-" she pecks a few kisses in his skin, making his skin shiver. 

 

"You really enjoy teasing me don't you?" she squishes tightly. "I tease because I know I will gain a reaction" She confesses "If I don't I'm afraid you won't see me as a woman rather as a 'little girl' "  Rosie reveals her worries to him, he sighs as he drops the knife and places his hands in hers. 

 

"Trust me you don't need to tease, just by you breathing you already drive me crazy"

 

He turns around and kisses her lips "if anybody finds out about us such as your parents, they will separate us not being able to see you will hurt me more than waiting a few more years" He revealed. "they will understand-"

 

"they won't understand. They will think I'm taking advantage of you since you're so young and having ual intimacy will worsen the case" 

 

She hated the fact that he was right.

 

it's wrong. 

 

After all even Jisoo lied to her parents because she knew they wouldn't like the idea of Yoongi as her boyfriend especially going on a trip for 2 days with him.

 

"you guys won't last?" Jennie remarks as Yoongi takes a cigarette from its box. "have a little faint on me would you?" he jokes around but she was in no mood to laugh. "I know Jisoo and if she's giving the choice between you or her parents"

 

"it's her parents" she confirmed. 

 

"I know Jisoo too and I know she loves me" he fights back. "She does, Jisoo isn't that type to rebel but once you came to her life she doesn't do anything but lie to her parents to see you" 

 

lie?

 

sometimes late a night Jennie receives a text from Jisoo saying she's sleeping over at her place if her parents say anything. 

 

"so you're saying Jisoo is hiding my existence from her parents" Jennie nods, at that moment Yoongi stood speechlessly. "is she embarrass to tell them about me?"  

 

"not embarrassment! but afraid they won't approve of you" Yoongi drops the cigarette box to the ground and pulls his hair back feeling defeated. He needed to make things right if he wanted Jisoo around as much as possible. "You need to change your ways" She begs him.

 

"I'm trying my best" Yoongi assures her. "Addiction can't leave when you pleased, it takes patience and encouragement" he adds in.

 

"and why are you telling me this?" He finally ask. He knows she cares for Jisoo but none of her friends as confronted him like this. "You're her happiness and I wish the man she's in love with wouldn't be such ty drug addict" Jennie grabs the collar of his shirt. "I prefer the name 'playboy' instead being called a " 

 

"I just hope you don't cheat on her" 

 

His cheeky smile faded by the word 'cheat'

 

"I would NEVER cheat on her, I know what feels like and I wouldn't wish it on anyone" he removes her hands from his shirt. 

 

"It's good to hear that, I said all the words I needed to say now it's your choice if you want to listen to my words or loose Jisoo" She gets up and leaves him alone in his own thoughts. 

 

As she goes down to the 10th floor, she's greeted by Jiyong

 

(A/N as you guys know Blackpink Jennie is dating Exo Jongin, I can't help but feel awkward while writing this  FUN FACT: I almost made Jongin play Jiyong's role... but I decided not to because Jiyong was a huge inspiration when coming up with the story)

 

"Is there a reason why you went to the highest floor?"

 

He wonders.

 

Jennie grabs her baseball hat from Jiyong hand and smiles. "Yoongi and I had unfinished business to settle" she firms her hat tightly around her head. "Can information be shared?" Jiyong asks as he intertwined hands with her.

 

"It's for Jisoo's benefit" she chuckles and doesn't reveal anything else. Jennie leads him to the elevator, as they wait to go to the lobby. Jennie leads her back against the cold metal concrete "Your staff looks at me weird" she says out of thin air.

 

"they whisper behind my back as I walk" She adds. "they make bets"

 

A smile fades away. "tell me who, and they are out!" she can hear his voice droned. "doesn't matter" she tells him. "I would rather see them lose their bet because you and I both know our relationship isn't an adventure" Jennie points out. 

 

He chuckles. "that's right, adventures don't last more than 4 months" He pulls in for a kiss as the elevator opens and they come across Jiyong's staff.

 

They stare at the young couple as they hold trays of breakfast for the hotel guest. One of them clears their throat, interrupting the couples moment. "hello sir, it's very nice to see you"  Jiyong only glacers at them and pulls Jennie in his arms. She feels an instant sense of protection from Him. 

 

Jennie and Jiyong often get looks as they walk in public places, it's easy judging a person but understand a person's story is different.

 

Often she thinks if she were to hold hands with Namjoon would they judge? properly not. 

 

She doesn't regret choosing Jiyong, often people's opinions or points of view of her matter more than she expected when she's with Jiyong. 

 

She  found herself happy

 

well not entirely because she no longer had Namjoon by her side. She appreciated him and felt graduate towards him but that's not enough, that wasn't love. She never felt the famous 'butterflies' in her stomach, it's as if she felt pressure to correspond to him because she felt bad on how she wasn't returning anything as Namjoon helped her in every step of her life.

 

She often felt anxious around him, as if someone is about to find out. She always had to be alert but at times when those thoughts would leave, she could actually enjoy spending time with Namjoon.

 

Jennie often questions herself on why she couldn't fall in love with Namjoon. He's everything a girl wants in a boyfriend; sweet, honest, Intelligent, wealthy and beautiful.  

 

She misses him.

 

"is there a place you would like to go before we head to the beach?" he asks as Jennie comes back to reality, blinks several times. "hmm?" gives him her attention. "Kitten, do you feel okay?" she nods, "yea, I'm alright just a little light headed after the elevator" she lies.

 

She clutches into his arm, leading her head against his shoulder. "whats the question?" she desperately tries to change the subject "If there's a place you would like to visit before going to the beach?" 

 

"c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter