Jealous Jisoo

FORTUNE || BLPK x BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's going on btw Rosie and Jimin?

Even the author gets confused, so here's a summary, If you understand their relationship then skip this part

In Jimin's p.o.v :

Jimin wants Rosie in his life forever but as friends, since they have great chemistry together, he doesn't want this sudden attraction towards her lead to a relationship because if they break up, things won't be the same and because Rosie likes Hoseok, he believes he doesn't stand a chance. So to forget his thirst feelings for Rosie he tries to avoid her which kinda backfires.

In Rosie's p.o.v :

After Jimin kisses her, Rosie has feelings for Jimin briefly but goes away because she realizes it will never lead to anything serious since Jimin will alway sleep around with girls (Leah). Rosie no longer wants to be friends with Jimin, worst as a (potential lover) because he has hurt her too many times.  

 

----

Date: September 13, 2017

 

"You shouldn't be drinking while working" she advises Jimin as she steals his one-shot cup from him. He grins as he takes another cup from underneath the table. "don't tell me what to do!" he says as he pours himself a cup of tequila. 

"Rosie's coming" 

"I don't like jokes"

"She's coming so stop drinking"

"so is Namjoon" She comments.

Why is everyone coming, why isn't Jimin aware of this celebration?  "why ... wtf" he curses underneath his breath. Jisoo rolls her eyes. "it's your best friend's birthday you dumb ". Ever since Rosie stopped following Jimin like a lost puppy, he's being a complete . 

Rosie 'forgave' Jimin for 'forgetting their movie date to Leah, who's is Jimin's current girlfriend. Things aren't the same anymore. 

Rosie no longer begs Jimin for attention or affection. 

it's the other way around now. 

"Pathetic" Jisoo thought. "You guys would have been a cute couple if you weren't such a coward and player" 

Jimin didn't mind Leah, she was actually sweet and good at s*ex, but she didn't have the charm Rosie had. He misses how loudly she spoke to him and how she would tug his arm when she saw something very random. He misses how Rosie would sit in his lap while they watch movies. Jimin missed how she would carelessly fix his clothing and style him for their dates. He misses how she would undress in front of him without caring. Lastly, he misses how he made her blush by the simplest things. 

 

You don't know what you're missing until it's gone.  

 

Jimin hasn't received any messages or calls from her since March, Lisa's birthday to be exact. This is the first time, they will meet after so many months while Jimin is tipsy. Great. 

"Why are you here? why aren't you with your boyfriend?" Jimin asks, he shifts his direction to Yoongi who was selling a lot of alcohol to a bunch of chicks. "Aren't you jealous?"  he questions, making Jisoo turn around, but she just rolls her eyes. 

"Yoongi would never cheat on me" Jisoo speaks with confidence, plus the chicks who seem to be flirting with him aren't as good looking like her, she almost smirks. "would you ever cheat on him?" Jimin caught Jisoo off guard.

"I would never"

Jimin laughs. "what if he never stops doing drugs?" 

Jisoo looks at Yoongi, they make eye contact for a split second. "If he doesn't then I will break up with him, not cheat on him" She drinks her cup of lemonade. If he never stops doing drugs, Jisoo is going to lose her mind. 

She loves him but knows deep inside her parents will never accept him due to his addiction to smoking and drugs. 

The fact that Yoongi is cover with tattoos and piercings isn't helping his situation at all. Maybe they will accept him if he has a good job. 

"hand me a drink, you are stressing me out!" Jisoo says, she doesn't want to think about the future that holds for them if he doesn't quit. Before Jimin could pass her the liquid of alcohol, someone puts a hand on her shoulder that frightens her. 

"Jisoo!!" 

She sees Rosie and Namjoon behind her, staring at her below. "you guys scare the crap out of me!" Jisoo forcefully grabs her drink from Jimin's hands. "dammm it was only a tap" Rosie pouts as she sits down next to her. "hey Rosie" Jimin casually waves at her direction.

She smiles at him and quickly shifts her direction to Namjoon. "sit down birthday boy!"  She teases him.

Jimin gulps his saliva and decides to serve his customers instead. 

"Where's the others?" Jisoo asks. 

 

Three people are missing. 

 

"Jungkook and Lisa got stopped at the door" Rosie laughs and quietly Namjoon does too. "then how did you enter?"  She questions the red-headed girl.

"I used my charms, of course!" She winks  at her but Namjoon burst out laughing. "more like you beg the bodyguard!"

Rosie hits his arm. "Jisoo, this girl was at her knees"  Namjoon spills all the beans"You didn't have to expose me like that!" She pouts once more but the birthday boy decides to pull Rosie to the dance floor. 

"I will go get your siblings you s" Jisoo yells at them. 

The only way in for underage kids without an ID check is by being in the guest lists. He heads over to Yoongi's side, as she is walking towards his direction. He still hasn't realized she's coming. The girls next to him are having the time of their life by the giggles she heard. 

Jisoo reaches the counter very seductively making Yoongi shift his attention. She grabs him by the back of his neck with much force and smashes their lips together. Yoongi eyes widen by the sudden kiss but still responds. 

He's usually the one that starts their PDA, this came as a surprise.

Before their kiss goes deeper. Jisoo casually informs him "Put Jungkook, Lisa, and Jennie in your list, they're here"  and just like that she leaves him hanging, knowing the fact that Yoongi wanted more than a kiss. 

Jisoo heads over to the door where she could see Jungkook and Lisa with their arms crossed waiting to the side. 

Lisa waves at her and points at the guard and shrugs her shoulders. "Did Yoongi forgot to put us in the list?" Lisa's tone sounded pissed. When in reality it's Jisoo, who forgot to inform Yoongi to put them in his list.  

"perhaps .... anyways where's Jennie?" She tries to change the conversation. "Her Uber is taking forever apparently" Lisa responds showing her their text messages. 

As Jisoo and Lisa talked about the gossip going on her job site, they were letting time pass but Jungkook interrupts their conversation and asks, "why does Jimin look so sad?". Both girls turn their attention to Jimin, who was passionately cleaning his tiny one-shot cups while focusing on the dance floor. 

"he's scaring his customers lol" Lisa snickers. 

"Who are you guys staring at?" someone asks alarming the teens. It's no other than Kim Jennie. who was breathing heavily, seem like she ran here? "Jimin is scaring all his customers apparently" Jisoo repeats for her. "He looks jealous" 

Jisoo then focuses on what Jimin is staring at and it was Namjoon and Rosie dancing rather closely. 

"why would he be jealous?" Jennie asks as she tries to spot everything around Jimin's area. 

 "Seems like Rosie is having fun with my brother" Lisa laughs at his brother, who wasn't the most gifted dancer, he looked like he was having blast. Jennie's eyes darkened as she spots how Rosie's hands travel around Namjoon's chest.  

"I'm assuming that you guys are Jungkook, Lisa and Jennie?" the bodyguard's questions. All of them give him a nod and without more interaction, he lets them in.  

Lisa and Jungkook quickly went to join their siblings on the dance floor.

Jennie walks back with Jisoo. "You should go dance?" Jisoo suggests. Jennie mentions how she was very eager to dance but there's no sign of excitement just grumpiness. "maybe later" she quickly shuts down the idea.  

Jimin hands Jennie a cup of lemonade and drinks it right away. "" she says. Alarming both of them. "why are you giving me lemonade?" 

"relax kitty"  Jimin snaps. 

Ever since the group found out that Jiyong calls her 'kitty'. They haven't stopped teasing her about it. 

"When does your shift end? I want to dance with you" Jennie switches the topic as if his comment didn't bother her. "In one hour" Jimin sadly says making kitty drop on the nearest chair. "I'm gonna die of boredness" 

Jisoo chuckles at the scene. "Give her a real shot" 

"yes please" 

Jisoo looks over at Yoongi's table and sees that he is putting his items away while another one is preparing for his long night shift. "finally" she whispers under her breath. 

"what's today plan?" Jennie asks putting a forced smile next to Jimin who also wanted to know.

"After Jimin finishes his shift, we are all gonna party a little before crashing to Namjoon's house. Where the birthday cake is waiting for us plus a couple of drinks and food" Jisoo winks at the last part. "so we aren't getting drunk here?" Jennie questions.

"if you want, but you're gonna miss out in all the fun" 

"Jennie doesn't have a high tolerance of alcohol so don't" Yoongi comes out of nowhere, and sits next to Jennie. " off, I thought we came here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter