Blush

FORTUNE || BLPK x BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

January 14, 2016

 

 

 

 

The girls wanted to be part of this internship that was highly selective. Everyone in the school applied since it would get them out of school early yet it gave them the same credit classes. Nobody wants to stay 12 hours in one classroom every day when you have the option to experience it first hand rather than reading it in books.

Only eight students per school were selected each year. Lisa and Jennie were the ones who got accepted on the first try, Jisoo and Rose, although they got rejected, were not envious of their friend's accomplishments, but were amazed by their achievements.

Let's just say in the day of the results Jisoo and Rose ate of a full tub of ice cream and teared up a little.

Lisa got lucky and interned as an assistant for the future Ceo of an Engineer company which goes by the name of Jung Hoseok a 20-year-old. Lisa and Hoseok have a good relationship in terms of working together.

Rose was really bored all by herself in school, she's been in for school eleven hours. who could blame her?

Uninterestedly she read her book, about Cleopatra. All her focus couldn't go to her English assignment. At that moment she had a great idea, an idea that would change her whole life.

Rose put her book back to her bag and put her coat on enough to cover her entire uniform. She sneaked out of school and ran.

She was going to visit Lisa.

Lisa's job site was only four blocks away. She walked four blocks until she got to her job site, Then she realizes she had a little problem with her surprise visit, she didn't know what floor she was supposed to go to. 'maybe this is a bad idea' she wanted to surprise her but she had little info on where she could be located in the building that consists of 20 floors.

She tried opening the door of the entrance and she couldn't get in. "yup this was a bad idea" she spoke to herself. People that worked in the building had a special key card to get in and obviously Rose didn't have one, She tried and tried to open the door with all force but the door didn't budge.

"Did you forget your card?" she heard someone from behind ask. She turned around her eyes met a tall gentleman with a smile across his face. He laughed, Rose unsure of his questions and laugher. He apologizes "Oh I'm sorry, it's just that I saw you struggling all the way from my car"

Her cheeks turn to a pink tone showing her embarrassed impression in front of a handsome guy she felt attracted to. "Oh ... you.. saw.. that"

He nodded. She slaps herself mentally.

He puts the key in the sensor making it turn green. He opened the door for her "there you go" he smiles. Rose walks into the building, "thank you".

Since he looked young, Rose had a feeling he might be an intern of a university. She remembered that Lisa told her that there were some interns that came from a university or from high schools.

"Are you an intern by any chance?" She asked.

"kind of" he answers, walking off to the elevator. He puts his hand in front of the sensor of the elevator so it won't close "aren't you getting in?" he questions. At that moment Rose didn't know what to do, she doesn't know what floor Lisa was located.

"oh yea" her legs walked faster than her mind did. "what floor are you going?" the first thing that pops in her head. "I'm going to the cafeteria"

"same" she snaps at him. . He raised an eye brown then suddenly gave an amused grin appear. "you seem nervous, are you alright?" he lowers his head to get to her height, Rosie's cheeks become red like a tomato. She never had this feeling before, her heart kept jumping up and down and there was no remote control to shut it down. "so handsome"

 "Did I just say that out loud?" she falls to the ground and hides in one of the corners of the elevator. All she hears is a loud chuckle.

Let's just say, after that event, Rose went directly home and didn't even get the chance to see the cafeteria or Lisa's face.

The feeling of embarrassment still remained throughout the rest of the day. 






 

January 15, 2016
 

The sun came down and it was getting late. Rose was waiting in a cafe near Lisa's job site. She sips her coffee with her straw. "Wow, it's still hot?" Spoke to herself, burning her tongue. Lisa had to complete her internship hours of the day and Lisa was her ride, so she had no choice to wait for her.

Might as well do homework.

Rosie pulls out her phone and started to play games on her phone.

Took a bite of her melon bread, and concentrated on her game. Her player was running through the jungle looking for precious jewels.

She was so into the game the citizens turn around and to see who was the girl making inhuman noises "yasss" "yehet" "holy"

"Hey gorgeous"

She looked up and follow the sound of the voice. It was a teenager, who was too tall for his own good. "Thanks to you, you just made me die" she smiled forcefully of his sudden wink attack. "Well I am someone to die for" he started pulling a chair to sit with her.

"I highly doubt it" she raised an eyebrow mumbling to herself.

"Whatchu say?" He snaps, tapping the table with his fingers. "Nada" she shrugged.

She sips her coffee one more time "why so lonely?" He asked, "I'm waiting for a friend, so scooch mooch" sometimes being by yourself in a cafe this late at night was a problem. "Honey-"

"Dude I'm not going to fix the in your pants" she admitted looking at his pants.

"I will rather make it worse" she kiss the air and raise her eyebrows while tilting her head "ehh"

He rolled his eyes and gave up on the stubborn little girl and eventually left to his friends that were laughing at him for coming back empty-handed. 

Rose went back to play her game. "I need to collect all these jewels" as quick as he left. She completely forgot about her coffee and played until it got cold. She looked over her shoulder and realize that Lisa's building lights were getting dim one by one. "Time to go home" she shakes her wrists as excitement.

She stretches out her arms and closes her eyes while she yawns. "Hey" she heard someone say. "I told you I'm not going to fix -" she stopped talking when she opens her eyes it was the same guy she met yesterday. "your ?" She finishes her sentence and he raises an eye brown from confusion. "?" He wonders.

Her cheeks starters to heat up. "n-no-noo" "there was this ... guy... that kept bothering me and I assumed it was you"

"I like that song too, by Apink right? Rosie... no need to explain yourself..." she froze on her seat. "Whut?"

"How do you know my name! Cause" she got interrupted "Rosie don't you remember me, it's me" is that why her heart kept fluttering yesterday? Even now, heart kept fluttering as it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter