Beautiful Goddess

FORTUNE || BLPK x BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Date: July 29, 2016
 

 

 

"No more wine for the little girl" He takes the wine bottle as he speaks "I barely had a sip" she complains craving more. "you wanted to try it! and there's nothing wrong with trying wine but wanting more that's another story"  

"Nako made the guest room to your liking-" 

Rosie scratches her head, "what? I'm sleeping in the guest room?"  She asks and Hoseok nods turning off the Tv. If Rosie doesn't make a move right now, for sure Jisoo tomorrow will become the first one.

"Is there something wrong?" his voice is clear stiff.

"I don't want to go to sleep, it's too early!"  she whines. Hoseok looks at the clock hanging from the wall it clearly said 22:56  "well some of us have work, so I am going to bed" He points to himself  "I'm tired" he added leaving to his room. Rosie pouts as he leaves the kitchen. She shifts her feet back and forth out of boredom. 

She looks around his penthouse, it was awfully quiet. She wonders where Nako was, properly preparing to go to sleep like her boss.

Rosie sighs

Sometimes he wonders why Hoseok works so hard when he's not even the Ceo of his father company at least not yet. Often Rosie found himself very stressed and pale from working too hard on projects but Hoseok never reveals any of this work.

Perhaps because she's isn't smart enough to understand.

She decides to look at her luggage which contains; bikini, sundress, and her pajamas. Which are a tank top and a pair of booty shorts, suddenly she didn't feel so confident on wearing the outfit she picked but she had no options, she didn't bring as much clothing options as Jisoo. 

After debating back and forth, She decided to put it on. Dam! her non-existed shiver from the sudden coldness that attacked her when she put her PJ's on.  Now to check on Hoseok, at least her sacrifice had to worth something.

She opens Hoseok's door smoothly, she peeks inside and sees no sign of her angel. She looks around and She can't seem to find him, then a loud bang came from the bathroom. Bingo.

Without spending a single minute, she speeds to his bathroom door and pushes the door dramatically, scaring the crap out of Hoseok. "sh*t" he curses, without thinking Hoseok takes off his shirt which was completely wet by the water he was drinking. She has never seen a guy shirtless other than Jungkook and Jimin but those don't count. 

Rosie's cheeks rose up, she couldn't stop staring at his upper body. "I'm sorry" She apologizes.

Hoseok was busy drying himself up he didn't bother to look up. "no worries" he responds, he finally looks up and sees a beautiful woman with flaming orange hair. He shakes his head, that can't be Rosie. He stood there frozen,  but then there's no other chick with flaming orange hair. "Sorry, I took off my contacts, for a minute I couldn't recognize you" 

'All my efforts went straight to the trash' - Rosie

Hoseok eyesight is horrendous when he doesn't wear his glasses or contacts "are you kidding me, I put so much effort in this outfit and you can't even see me!!" Hoseok raises an eyebrow in confusion, then realize that Rosie was trying to impress him. 

"Where're your glasses?" Rosie asks, not even letting him respond she started to look for them. His eyes widen when she opens his personal cabinet, the 16-year-old felt concern why would Hoseok have ALL of this. "I CAN EXPLAIN" 

 "I swear" Hoseok elaborates.

-
 

Lisa sat in between Namjoon's legs while he repeatedly changed the channels. "there's nothing good to watch" He growls out of frustration. Lisa happily laid in his brother's chest "It's because all the good movies air on Saturdays"  His brother nods in agreement. 

"you don't seem tooo-" Namjoon begins to say "mad about me not letting you go to the beach"  He reminds her. "I wanted to go because my friends were going but I'm not too fond of their choice of partners" 

"you don't like them?" He arches an eyebrow.

"I don't see why they look in men like them, so old..." so mature and handsome. She kept the last words to herself, she shakes her head getting those thoughts out of her head. "what do think about me getting a job?" Namjoon asks which caught her off guard. "Is there a reason why you want to work?" 

"I want to distract myself"  He sighs playing a random movie.

"from what?""

"I have been feeling suffocated lately? typical school and studying every day is a bit sad don't you think?" Namjoon asks and Lisa knew what he meant. His brother hasn't been himself lately and she thought it's okay to find a purpose to stay happy, but then wonders what was his purpose before since all he did was study.

"whatever makes you happy, brother" she hugs his arm.

Those words would have been crucial earlier. 

 

 

-

"they are vitamins" Hoseok confess.

Rosie's studies, his so call 'vitamins'. "aren't vitamins supposed to look a bit more colorful and not so plain looking like medicine" She picks up one bottle and shakes it, there was properly like 300 in there. "and it also says your name on the label"

"there specially prescribed for me" Hoseok says taking his bottle of Vitamins. "Why do you have so many Vitamins," She asks still looking very closely on the labels. He had at least 20 of them laying in his cabinet, it almost looked like the drawer of a personal pharmacist. 

"I don't eat the right nutrients since I'm picky so this helps me not collapse" He defends himself closing his Vitamin cabinet.

"I'm bored" She protested. "and how is that my concern?" 

"because I'm your guest" she pouts coming closer to him, Hoseok eyesight becomes clearer as she steps closer. Hoseok felt very alarmed by the little girl's beauty, Suddenly he sees why Rosie was so desperate to find his glasses. 

"Don't you think, you might catch cold dressing like that?" He asks but Rosie just grins, looking at him "says the one, who is shirtless" she tries to touch him but Hoseok cautiously avoids her techniques and manages to escape. "Well I wasn't initially shirtless, was I?" 

Rosie rolls her eyes.

Hoseok goes to his closet and puts on a sweater and his beanie covering every piece of his hair. Throws Rosie a shirt "I have no time to look after sick little girls"  she gasps. "Applejack, that's wasn't very nice!" she protested.

Hoseok ignores her comment and gets ready to go to bed, Rosie's eyes widen "wait a minute" She rushes in between Hoseok and his bed. "Can I at least Join you?" Rosie says showing a cheeky smile. "Join what?"

Rosie eyes on the bed and goes back to him, giving him a hint.

"Are you eighteen yet?" 

"really?" Rosie puts her hands on her hips. "yes.. really" Hoseok pushes her out of his way. 

"I swear I won't do any funny business" She promises but the 21-year-old shakes his head in denial. "Rosie, your way too seductive without your knowledge, I rather not risk it" he informs her as he tucks himself into bed. "well good night" Hoseok said finishing off his sentence. 

Rosie stood there tapping her foot unavailable for Hoseok to fall asleep soundly.

He opens his eyes glaring at Rosie. "Come on it's too early to go to bed in a Friday night" She nags. Hoseok sighs and says "why don't read a book to fall asleep, huh?" 

Before Rosie could announce how boring his idea was Hoseok drag her to his private library. Rosie never realizes how scary his library could look in the darkness as soon as Hoseok open those doors. She gulps her saliva and looks around, Hoseok turns on the lights frightening the heck out of her. 

"Any book you desire since the ancient times until the 21st century is properly in this library" He states, yawning at the same time. 

"you check it out while I take nap"  just like that he left her all alone. 

-
 

"why did you decline that car ride?" She questions him, but he turns his eyesight away from the road and smiles at her. Jiyong offers Jisoo and Yoongi to join them, in the van which provides a driver. Jisoo though it was a good idea because that means Yoongi wouldn't have to drive for 3 hours straight at night but Yoongi refused the offer. Jisoo stood there shocked but respected his decision even though she didn't agree.

However now she wanted some answers.

"because I wanted to spend time with you" well that didn't make sense at all. She groans with frustration. "If you wouldn't be driving right now, maybe we could have" 

"well I'm sorry I just wanted a little road trip with my girlfriend ALONE" His voice suddenly gets louder, removing his hand from her thigh. Jisoo sticks her head out the window and feels the breeze lifting her hair in the air. She breathes in and out. After a few seconds "Yoongi, I don't know if you notice.... but  it's VERY DARK right now with no other car in sight except for us, it's a bit dangerous out here, don't you think?"

"I'm from Daegu, nothing can scare me" 

Jisoo hits him in the middle of the chest. He screams in pain, "Ouch! what was that for?" he reclaims. While she burst out laughing after trying to stick being serious.

"Can you not be in risk for once?" She asks but Yoongi shrugs his shoulders. He thought Jisoo worry too much.

 Often Yoongi would cause trouble, any kind of trouble even when Yoongi would join her and her friends for dinners or Saturdays, often Jisoo found him teasing her friends or getting in fights with them for silly things.

He had two speeding tickets over the course of one week, they had a fight about it since Yoongi would frequently ignore speeding limits.

not mentioning the fact he still did drugs.

Jisoo let that pass. At least for right now.
 

He was too much of a risktaker.
 

"I love you, but ....can we not fight about this"  Yoongi tries to find his girlfriends hand but it was nowhere in her leg area but rather she had her arms crossed. "I'm not going to be calm until I see the hotel"  She said with determines "I guess it wasn't worth it" 

He takes a glace in her direction and sees she still facing outside the window without moving a single muscle. "since you're mad at me" Yoongi didn't think about the dangerous road when he rejected Jiyong's offer, he was more focus on spending as much time with his lover. 

"wait....did you just say you love me?" Jisoo comes to realization uncrossing her arms. "I did, why" He question, not knowing he is the first one to say 'I love you' in the relationship. "You never said that before" 

"oh, am I the first one to say it!" 

"yea"

"when are you going to say it?" Yoongi says putting his hand in her thigh and Jisoo didn't fitch rather accepted it. She snickers "are you pressuring me?"  "maybe" He responds.

"I will say it when I'm really happy with you" She answers and sees Yoongi acting cocky "So tomorrow" he smirks, Jisoo shakes her head, "don't be so full of yourself" She tells him, "but wasn't that what made you fall in love with me" 

that's true.... however

"it was actually your piano skills"  she releases a chuckle.  "wait so... If I wasn't a Musical Genius you wouldn't have fallen for me? what about my good looks" He flips his hair and winking at her direction. "eewww" She expressed her feelings of the sudden attack of him trying to act 'y'

"What do you mean EWW?" He slaps her thigh, making her skin red. "This face attracts m-" "many hookups?" Jisoo responds by cutting him off, suddenly Yoongi had no volume to turn on his mic. 

"sometimes I wish I knew some of the chicks you had hooked up with" Jisoo abruptly wonders making Yoongi's eyes widen in shock "wait for what? why?" 

"Oh you want to know how good I'm in bed? right!"  He spoke mischievously wiggling his eyebrows, She instantly laughs. "don't worry babe, I will make tomorrow really special, like my adrenaline has been exploding over 5 months" He confessed, showing his gummy smile looking very excited while in the other end was rather terrified than thrilled. 

"also I applied for the Elite Paid internship program" Jisoo informs him changing the subject, her tone was no longer playful rather serious. Her boyfriends nods. "hopefully you get accepted"  He replies. 

The Elite Paid Internship Program, where Lisa and Jennie are part of. 

Yoongi was in the program when he was in high school, the internship actually craved him for him to join. He did but in the end, they kick him out because of his sudden change of personality. She often desired to know more about the girl who broke his heart. 

She had so much power to change him, she ruined many opportunities for him and even broke a happy family, but at the same time, if she hadn't broken him, Jisoo properly wouldn't have met him. He would properly still be with the internship and they couldn't have met in the restaurant or worst case scenario him in America pursuing his dream.

"I think it's time for me to know" 

He knew exactly what she meant. Both of them have been trying to avoid this topic since the beginning of their relationship and it's a big chapter in Yoongi's life, they can't skip it. Jisoo needed to know everything not a brief summary.

Yoongi was a nerd, who loved staying hours in the library, he loved studying each subject and overall loved school since a young age. He didn't have many friends due to his love for school. He got accepted to the Elite Paid Internship Program since the start of his high school year if he wasn't studying, he was properly working with his internship. 

He loves to compete, he often won big prizes due to his intelligence. Which made his parents very proud of him. His parents were very supportive of his decisions and knew Yoongi was going to places, Yoongi would take every advantage in his way. Ever since his parents saw his skills, their focus and attention went go to Yoongi.

The parents didn't look behind and not notice how Yoongi's older would get effect by favoriting him.
 

Min Eun Jun is

4 years older than Yoongi. 
 

by being older than Yoongi, he felt pressure being an example for him. Often people would ask about Yoongi, and when they find out he has a brother, they expected him to have bigger achievements than his younger brother but that wasn't the case.

Min Eun Jun had no sort of talent or intelligence ever since he was born, Average.

Except for his looks, he would often get business cards from famous entertainment companies in South Korea, It didn't impress his parents. They didn't see his potential, all eyes were Yoongi.

Nothing else.

Min Eun Jun was known for his looks and was very popular, often hang out with the wrong crew. When their parents were away Eun Jun had parties and Yoongi was exposed to it and often wanted his life and little did he know his older wanted his life.

Eun Jun would smoke every chance he got when his parents were not around and introduced his little brother all his bad habits.

Each year his hate towards his brother would get stronger.

One day Yoongi confessed to his brother how in love he is with a girl since 5th grade. Worst Mistake he could have done. 

The girl Yoongi fell in love with wasn't really hitting the jackpot on books but rather in looks. Everyone in school knew she was a total but Yoongi was too love blind for this chick and refuses to believe 'rumors'.

She was two years older than Yoongi and she decided to attend Eun Jun's university, that was the only reason Yoongi told him. 

When she transferred to Eun Jun's University, that's when he finally met the chick his little brother was stupid about, he knew everything about her and with a face like his, the girl couldn't just decline not giving him her phone number.

Eun Jun knew from the start she wanted him not Yoongi. 

Making himself look like a victim, he begged her to go out with Yoongi. She was a bit confused why would he ask that favor when she knew Eun Jun is attracted to her, but when the chick found out how of a genius the little brother is, her opinion change and thought she could use him since Eun Jun mention how crazy he is for her.

 

They dated for '18 months' before hell came loose. 

Yoongi found himself happy in the relationship, he never thought he would ever date his dream girl. Often he found himself doing all her homework/papers and projects since often their dates and meetups were to do that. He spends a lot of money on her and sometimes they went to trips and Yoongi had to be a gentleman making his wallet often exposed.

During those lovely 18 months, frequently she slept comfortably in Eun Jun's bed . Not giving a single about Yoongi's feelings. She thought of him as a toy she could play around with. 

When it was time to choose what university Yoongi would transfer, all the options were IVY schools in America. Eun Jun knew his parents would be very disappointed if Yoongi didn't accept the full ride to Yale Uni, it's everything they have worked on. Eun Jun asked Yoongi's 'girlfriend' to not let him leave South Korea because she will 'miss him'.

She did as she was told and Yoongi

declined every IVY school

for her,

to be with her.

He decided to attend her school instead so they could spend more time together. 

Next thing He knew he was staring at his girlfriend and brother having in his OWN bed. All  Eun Jun did when he discovered is smirk as his little brother silently cried looking at both of them with pure terror. Demanding an explanation of their crime. 

Eun Jun told him the whole truth. 

Yoongi was horrified on how much his brother hated him. He couldn't believe His brother was sleeping with his lover the entire time. The fact these past 18 months were entirely a lie, the fact that his beloved it older brother was behind it, who he has admired his entire life.

hurt. 

what is trust?

what is love?

what's a dream?

what's the meaning of brotherhood?

He ran away from home after finding out how much he had screwed up, on how easily he fell into their trapped. He couldn't go back to his house.

Little 17-year-old Yoongi couldn't go back home and reveal to his parents how he rejected all the IVY schools at once. He didn't have the strength to tell them, He didn't accept them because he wanted to stay with his girlfriend who cheated on him trou all their relationship with his own brother.

 

He had nowhere to go.
 

but then he remembered a fellow competitor he would compete with
 

Kang Namjoon.
 

He was welcomed with open arms, even though they didn't know each other very well. Yoongi never told him his full story, only narrated him that he rejected all his ivy schools because of a girl who didn't love him and he couldn't face his parents. 

Shortly after, the internship let him go since he would get easily trigger when something when went wrong with a customer or with his co-workers. They could no longer tolerate his sudden change of persona. Namjoon would bearly see Yoongi since he only needed a place to sleep until he turned 18 years old. Yoongi remembered how he had to travel back and forth for school for two months since his school was located Daegu while Namjoon lived in Seoul. 

He got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter