Forgive and Forget .... Kiss?

FORTUNE || BLPK x BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date: April 1, 2016

 

As soon as the school bell rang, Rosie ran to the cafeteria.

She hated waiting in line so she always liked being the first one there. She went to the bakery shop and literally bought three melon breads and a strawberry yogurt. 

Rosie was very happy with her purchase.  

She slowly walked back to her classroom where her friends were already eating lunch.
"Rosie, want to hang after school with us" She heard and just smiled at them. "not today boys"

"oh come on!" they yelled. Rosie friends consistent of 80% males and 20% girls. 

She often went out with guys when the girls weren't available or had internship hours at the weekends. That isn't the case anymore since she Hoseok came to her life. Rosie stopped hanging out with them by slowly fading away. "Maybe in Wednesday" She winks towards their reaction. 

The guy's reaction made Rosie laugh while other girls weren't amused and gave dirty looks to Rosie. As soon as they left she notices a lot of stares, she scratches her head and proceeds to walk away but soon stopped by an arm around her shoulders. Thinking it was one of her guy friends, she rolls her eyes and says "What do you want-" 

She stops her words and looks at him with pure shock. "Hi Rosie!" 

"What are you doing here?" Rosie questions him but he just smiles "I can't come to my own school now" 

"This isn't your school anymore Mr. Mochi" 

"I came here for a project... I am about to leave" He explains, he then realizes she bought some melon bread. "Ouu you bought me lunch!" Jimin exclaims taking her bag and steals one before Rosie could complain. 

"You know... I thought nobody would dare to steal my melon bread when you left school" She confessed getting her bag of bread from his hands with force. "When I was in this school I used to spoil you every day" he defends himself. "You should be more grateful"

"that's right! you used to, now you spend more time with your precious girlfriend!" Jimin arms were still around her shoulder as they walked. Even though they spend the weekend together she fears he will go back to his old ways and ignore her once more. "are you jealous?" He but Rosie gave an annoyed look instead "of course! her jealousy separated us" she exclaims but that wasn't the main reason why Jimin stopped hanging out with her. 

"I'm so harmless" she ranted. 

nobody agrees with her, not even the author.

 

"I broke up with her"  Jimin suddenly speaks out. They both stopped their tracks, "you didn't have to do that... if you love her-" He cuts her off with a sudden a peck in her temple. "It's okay, It was a toxic relationship anyways," He says with a bright smile. Rosie hugs him tightly. 

"for a minute I thought it was my fault because I kept nagging-" "It's okay.. you opened my eyes" 

 

If only you knew,  it is your fault. 

 

Rosie found herself guilty in his arms. "Rosie, I need to tell you something important" His voice barely came out. She gives him her full attention by untangling herself from him and faces him. that made Jimin feel more pressure.

He needs to confess...it's been killing him

for the past months. 

"What is it?" she puts her hand under his chin and lifts it up. Jimin takes a peek at her face and directly looks back at his shoes again. 

What would happen if she doesn't feel the same way? This could ruin their relationship forever just because Jimin slowly gain feelings for her, or maybe he's just confused. 

He scratches behind his neck and decides to confront his fear. "Promise me that you won't-"

"look our student body president came back!" a kid yells making a lot of students turn their heads, realzing it's the truth. Rosie looks around and sees students from every direction coming to their spot. Jimin was a very popular kid in school, especially with the girls since he dated them all. 

"JIMiah" "hyung" "our boy came back" Rosie heard student says. She smiles as her classmates surrounded him with love and greetings

Jimin expresses his graduate to all students, he looked back at Rosie who was standing alone to the side why everyone kept asking him questions and giving him a hug. 

Rosie's pocket starts to vibrate. She quickly grabs her phone from her pocket and sees whos calling her and it was 

 

HOSEOK (aka applejack)

what does he want? she wonders. 

She decides not to answer and wait for Jimin to give her proper attention. She then hears another buzz but this time it was a text message.

[Applejack 12:35- I'm at the school entrance, you better not ignore me]

[Applejack 12:35- or else your food is going to get cold]

She stomps her feet and decides to leave Jimin and his crowd and head to the main entrance. If Hoseok didn't mention the last message she would ignore his . It was rare when Hoseok came to her school. 

Giving her food can't be the only reason he came to her school. 

Rosie looks at the main office and sees no sign of him being there. She sighs. She goes outside looks to her left and right and still can't find him. 

Suddenly she hears a beep so loud that she fitches to the ground. Hoseok gets out of his car when he sees Rosie drop to the floor. "Rosie, are you okay?" He says with a worried face. 

"My food better be good!" She yells getting up by the help of Hoseok's hand. 

He goes back to his car as she follows behind him.

"I brought you some sushi and a hamburger" He responds getting food that was nicely placed in the passenger seat. Rosie excitedly claps her hands but then stops jumping and clapping "wait, what's the catch?"  

"there's no catch, I just wanted to check up on you"  He shows his box smile as he leans in his car holding the bag of food. "Check up on me?''

"I found it a bit weird you didn't text me for a whole 4 days" he explains but Rosie lips slowly form to a smile. "You missed me" she but Hoseok rolled his eyes. "For the first time, my weekend felt nice since my phone didn't ring once" 

It was actually a lie. 

Hoseok wanted to invite Rosie for dinner on Sunday but he was too shy to ask her since Rosie was always the one who began conversations or wants to do something and he was going to ask her for dinner after she began the conversation but it never came since Rosie never said anything. 

"Well, I had a lovely weekend too! I spend all my time with Jimin"

that wasn't the ideal words he wanted to hear. 

At times Rosie would speak about Jimin with such admiration that it made Hoseok a bit jealous. but that feeling quickly faded when he learned Jimin has a girlfriend and Rosie and Jimin aren't as close anymore as they were in high school. "I also lost my first kiss" She smiles brightly almost looking as she was proud of this achievement. 

Hoseok blinked several times trying to process what she has said and puts the bag of food in the top of his car and looks back at Rosie. 

He his lips and looks to the ground. "umm"  is all the sounds that came out of his mouth. "actually it counts more as a makeout kiss at least that's Yoongi said" Hoseok goes back to his original position. He leans in his car but this time he crossed his arms. "how did this happen?"

Hoseok didn't know how to react or say because he had no position to complain to her since technically they are just friends. 

"It was a dare and I thought It was a good opportunity to lose it with Jimin-"

" with Jimin!" "You guys kissed!" he screams but Rosie was taken back and kind of liked his reaction. "Yea, is there something wrong with-"  she getting closer to him "of course there's something wrong with it! you can't just go kissing guys behind my back especially JIMIN" Rosie wraps his arms around Hoseok's neck but he didn't dare look at her. "but Applejack" she begins

She makes her voice higher to make it sound cuter. "I don't understand what's the fuss about, the only reason why I kissed him is because ... a certain someone wasn't accepting my kisses" She finished her sentence, making Hoseok felt a bit more relaxed. 

-

"Have you seen Rosie?" they suddenly hear behind their backs. Jisoo almost chocked in her food, she knew exactly the person behind that voice. Lisa looks behind and waves at him. "what brings you here?" She asked. 

"Well, Hello to you too!" Jisoo adds in a sound of bitterness, the boy got flustered and bow "I'm sorry, Hellooo! greetings my lovely women" they giggled and Lisa signal him to come closer to where they were located. 

Jennie silently ate her leftover avoiding Jimin's glaze. 

"what are you doing here?"  Lisa aks again eating her french fries. "I came here to interview my favorite high school teacher for a school project"

"I already completed it" He finished explaining, and sat next to Jisoo. "Now answer my question, where's Rosie" He suddenly threats them but they just furrowed their eyebrows. "We aren't answering with that attitude" Jisoo exclaim and Jimin instantly pouts. "I need to tell her something important" He informs 

"You're confessing" Jisoo blurts out

They all turn they head to look at him. He suddenly nods, making the girls screaming of happiness. 

"I said it as a joke" "I didn't-" She was speechless. 

"Dam it was about time" Lisa teases him.

Jimin suddenly felt excited about this and thought he was making the right decision. 

Jennie was the only one that stopped celebrating. It was good that Jimin was willing to risk and give it a try with Rosie. but she knew Rosie didn't feel the same way for him not even one bit. It's true that Rosie loves Jimin but not as a lover but as a friend. 

Jennie sees how Rosie looks at him and it's with pure admiration since Jimin is a very caring person, at the same time is very humble, smart, friendly to everyone around him . She saw him as a guardian angel as well, Jimin was always there to help her with her classes, hobbies and money problems. 

but

Rosie was not in love with him. 

It's true that Jennie hasn't been active in the group in the past month but she was up to date with Rosie's life since she always asked her for advice. 

Rosie looked at her like a big sister. 

Jennie has never seen Rosie and Hoseok together but she hears how she talks about him and it was love. It was so different compared to Jimin. 

Rosie loves Hoseok.

 She often mentions how hoseok did this and that and how she found him cute doing simple things. Rosie would go on and on how she though Hoseok was very handsome 

and 

how her heart flutters every time she saw him, it didn't matter if he didn't feel the same as her she believes that one day she was going to conquer his heart and it was just a matter of time. 

Jennie smiled weakly. 

"but I guess my confession has to wait" Jimin admits. 

"She's properly in the cafeteria, she went there to buy some bread"  Lisa informs him but Jimin shakes his head "Nah she's not there, I saw her coming here with her melon bread" He mentions revealing a sudden frown. "She will come back, can't you wait a few more minutes" Jisoo begs putting her hands together.

"I can't! I have class soon" Lisa and Jisoo energy deflated, they wanted to see some actions while Jennie breaths of relief. "I guess this is goodbye then"  Lisa says bumped out. 

 

-

"rainbow dash, maybe if you give me one peck I will stay loyal to you" She pluckers up but Hoseok looks away. Rosie stands in her tippy toes getting a bit closer to his lips but Hoseok shakes his head in denial. Rosie pouts.

"Rosie, you're too young-"

hearing those words again upset her and unwrapped her arms from his neck. "Once you turn eighteen I will make you my girlfriend" he promises but Rosie thought that it's a long wait.

She had to wait two more years, while her friends who are the same age as her were already dating. 

unbelievable she thought. 

"I am willing to wait 683 days for you, only for you Rosie........ but the real question is are you willing to wait for me? because it doesn't seem like it"  reminds her that she kissed someone else that wasn't himself.

For someone like Rosie who is very impatient, 2 years is an eternity. 

When she was a child, never in her mind did she think that Hoseok would come back to her life especially feel the same way as her? 

She should be appreciative that Hoseok is giving her a chance. The fact that Hoseok is willing to let go her mistake with Jimin and still wants to fight for their love moved her. 

"Hoseok I-" She begins to speak as her cheeks reveal a blush.

"so what you're trying to say that we will stay as friends for 683 days until I turn 18 years old? don't you think that's sad... won't you feel ? That's a really long time to believe you will stay like a saint for me"

Hoseok lets out a grin. He's not surprised she asked him that question. "guys have other ways to stay satisfied" he gets really shy after finishing his sentence. "oh like P0rn!" Hoseok covers his eyes out of embarrassed when she screams it out. 

that's one method. 

Rosie laughs of his instant reaction. "Rosie, you can't blurt things out like that" He looks at his surroundings if anybody heard. "sorry, I spoke without thinking" she apologies. 

"So Rosie are you willing to wait?" suddenly breaks her smile.

"Can I at least peck you- just one?" she begs him.

Hoseok felt the sincerity in her words.  "please" she tugs in his sleeve getting closer to him. She suddenly hears a chuckle, she looks up and sees him smiling. "You can give as many pecks as you want sweetheart"

Rosie hugs him tightly from his neck. "really! I can" He nods at her question. Rosie leans in for her first kiss with Hoseok. She gets in her tippy toes to reach his lips.

Hoseok could feel her excitement as her lips touch his. It was quick but Rosie could almost cry out of happiness to finally feel his lips against hers. Rosie's dream came true and she had to wait so long for this moment. 

"how was it?" he questions her.

She jumps in his arms. "I love it!" 

She pecks him in his lips one more time. Rosie couldn't get enough of his soft delicate lips. Suddenly she attacks him with a bunch of pecks some didn't reach lips but rather around his jawline and neck. Hoseok was overwhelmed but responded to her kisses. 

 

Jimin looks in his pocket, a search for his car keys as he reaches the parking lot.

He looks up, about to beep his car. He suddenly stops his small action. His heart stops as he saw Rosie and a guy kissing. Jimin suspects that's Hoseok since it fit the description that Rosie once told him. 

They seem so happy. 

Hoseok sure was a lucky man. 

Jimin's world turns abruptly black and white. He felt empty as darkness the light from his world. He didn't know how much Rosie effected his life. 

An immediate tear falls down from his left eye, he swipes it with his thumb and walks to his car without looking at them back once.

 

Later that day-

 

Jennie went to the cafe's parking straight out school.

She first went to the bathroom to change into her business outfit for her Internship. She looked at herself and she couldn't help but feel scared in the weekend she clearly knew what she wanted and that was being in Namjoon's side because her future was readable being with him, unlike Jiyong.

She needed to cut whatever she had with Jiyong because she knew if she continued to see him, her love for him will just get stronger each day they see each other. Jennie puts on her uniform inside her bag quickly.

Her heart kept beating that she could felt her chest going up and down.

Her phone buzz.

It was Jiyong.

shoot.

Jennie gathers her stuff from the floor and carefully checks if her outfit looked okay and examines her face in the mirror, weakly repeating the words 'you can do this' to herself. She heads out of the bathroom and she could already see Jiyong's car. Her heart was racing like a racing car ready to run to the wall. Each step she took was so hard for her it was like her feet were glued to floor unable to walk forward.

She didn't want to say goodbye to Jiyong.

She could feel his stare, his eyes looked straight into her soul. That wasn't helping her at all.

He watches her every movement. She opens the door of his car and usually, Jiyong would open the door for her with a welcoming smile but he didn't do it this time.

He didnt look happy at all.

The atmosphere was cold and no words came out from each other end.

Jiyong was done wasting time and without hesitation, he shifted this car out of the parking lot so fast that Jennie's body jumped from her seat. She quickly put her seatbelt on. Her breathing got thick and heavy, unable to speak up with words stuck in .

"tell me what's so important that you needed to meet up instead speaking up when we had that phone call yesterday"Jiyong focuses on the road unable to take a good look at her. "I was thinking that we should no longer see each other regularly... I think weekly or Monthly should be an ideal-"

"Why the sudden change-" He knew the answer but still asked the question wanting to hear those exact words.

"Because of homework and such" she lied, Jiyong held tighter into the steering wheel trying to not to let the beast come out. He laughed like a maniac "tell me the truth" He asked. Jennie kept explaining herself she didn't have time to do her school work because she would come so late home. She partially told the truth, but Jennie exaggerated the excuse. 

"You sure it's not because of Namjoon?"

 

Her heart stopped.

"How do you know about him?" her words came out slowly. She has never spoken about him, not even mention his name to Jiyong, she was very scared and confused when Jiyong said his name. "First of all answer my question?"

She stayed silent.

"Answer my dam question?" his voice got louder.

"yes"

just like that, she dropped a bomb insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter