BlTCH OR BEACH

FORTUNE || BLPK x BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date: June 03, 2016

 

 

"out of the four... who do you think is the prettiest in the picture?" She asked Jiyong,  giving him a photograph of her best friends. Jiyong was amazed at how beautiful all them are. "of course is you.. my kitten but I do have to admit that all of them are gorgeous... Is that a requirement to enter your Black Pink gang"

"and it's not a gang"

"I bet you little minions got all the guys your hands" Jennie laughs at his comment. "Not really, everyone thinks we are mean, well mostly the girls" She admits holding his hand tighter as they walked to the park. "I would like for you to meet them" She states "you know how important they are for me!" She whines getting closer to his side. 

"Of course" a light smile comes out. 

"I realize that you don't get jealous easily as me" Jiyongs points out, there have been accidents where women carelessly give Jiyong their phone numbers while they have dinner but Jennie would avoid it as if she didn't care. Jiyong isn't a jealous freak, but tends to stay alert for one man only and that was Namjoon. If Jennie isn't around Namjoon, there's nothing to worry about. All the other guys that hit on Jennie are nothing but trash and immature. "I know you love me plus we are always together, I highly doubt you have another chick"  Jennie responds.

Jennie has gone to Jiyong's condo many times and has never gathered any suspicion from other women than her self in his place. 

"you're right, You are the only one" he confirms

"also I was very surprised how you gave me all your bank information, aren't you scared I could run away with all your money?" She asks and Jiyong smirks at her question "I highly doubt you will do that I know you love me" He winks and kisses her hand. "Plus I don't think you have the guts to do that"

She gasps "Watch me, I will buy an expensive uhhh ahh" she stutters, coming up with an idea. Jiyong laughs at his kitten attempting being brave in front of him. Even though Jiyong has given her his card info she barely used it.

 If she did, it's for buying snacks for the movie theatre or buy small little things she likes from the stores, Jiyong is basically throwing money at her and She just passes by. Many of the Women's Jiyong dated spends 2,000,000-3,000,000 won monthly so for Jennie to spend less than 100,000 won per month is really surprising to him but he couldn't help being happy, that he made the right choice to have Jennie by his side. 

 Out of nowhere, she hears screams behind her but those screams were too familiar that didn't make Jennie glitch a bit but as for Jiyong, he almost tripped.

"Dam Jennie you got taste in men" Rosie yells in the air running towards her, She smiles forcefully at the comment. 

"Well, It's very nice to meet you too," Jiyong says trying to get her attention and pulls out his hand wanting to handshake it but she was too busy teasing Jennie. 

"We are sorry.. we are just shocked on how handsome you are" Jisoo walks towards them, unlike Rosie. Doesn't want to leave Jiyong hanging so she shakes his hand instead and smiles. 

Jiyong smirks "you're Jisoo, right?" he questions still not letting go of her hand. 

"yes I'm Jisoo and we have heard a lot of things about you but don't worry all good things" She looks straight into his eyes and he was amazed at how pretty she is. Jisoo didn't find him old rather young. Jiyong let go of her hand. "You're much beautiful in person" he confessed. 

"geez thank you" 

Jiyong's eyes couldn't move away from Jisoo direction.

Jennie now realizes how Rosie felt when she introduces Hoseok to Jisoo. It was as if she would use magic to attract any men she pleased. She never felt treated by other females but for the first time she grabs Jiyong's arm and pulls him backward. Jiyong eyes shifted to her.

"How come you didn't bring your boyfriend Jisoo?" He changes the subject,  his question startles her, She didn't know how much information Jennie has released to him. "He has classes right now but I bet you two would get along well" She smiles back.

"Is he also my age?" he asks curiously. 

"No-"

"No- Jisoo's boyfriend is only 19 but I guess you could say he is someone older ...up your ally" Lisa replies for her. She rolls her eyes. Lisa was still lowkey bitter that his brother got heartbroken because of Jennie.

Everyone thinks it's her, they think Namjoon realize his chances of conquering her were no longer possible because of Jiyong.

Jennie or Namjoon neither denied or confirms those rumors.

Namjoon was never the same after April the first, Lisa was pissed since none of them gave her answers, but she let it go since there's no evidence that Jennie is the main reason or a reason for her brother attitude change, Lisa didn't want to ruin a  friendship due to rumors.  

Ever since that day Namjoon and Jennie haven't had proper greet, they avoid each other if they notice they will be forced to meet somehow. It's mostly Jennie who has been avoiding him since she's still scared to confront him and doesn't have her speech ready.

 

Date: July 29, 2016

 

"Lisa can you stop playing hard to get and be my girlfriend already"  Jungkook argues.

Lisa continues to dance and ignores the 14-year-old little boy. "Pleaseee" He continues to beg, "Jungkook we already went through this conversation" she suddenly hears loud crying in the background. she looks at the reflection of the mirror and sees a little boy flopped to the floor. "what a baby" she whispers.

the crying gets even louder, to get her attention.

She stops dancing and goes over where Jungkook was currently 'crying'

"why do you want me to be your girlfriend?" She asks, Jungkook's stops kissing the floor and looks up.

"because you're very pretty and cool" he admits and Lisa giggles from his response. "plus we are best friends and I feel like we will get along just fine if we are lovers too" Jungkook continues to explain his reasons while getting up from the floor to a sitting position next to her. "but if you don't like me more than a friend, I swear I will stop"  he really meant it.

"Jungkook, I do like you"  Lisa finally admits. 

"then why don't you say yes?"  he questions her. "It's a bit embarrassing"   

"what- why? are my good looks not good enough" Lisa laughs shaking her head 'no' . "then tell me what's the problem, I will fix it"  she knew he had good intentions to be with her but there was one thing that bothers her of Jungkook ...... and it was his age. 

Jennie's boyfriend is 23 years old

Jisoo's Boyfriend is 19 years old

Rosie's 'soon to be boyfriend' is 21 years old.

She feels like they will make fun of her since her boyfriend is only 14 years old.  She explains her concerns to Jungkook, it made sense why she was feeling this way, but what could he do? nothing. He will always remain as the youngest in the group. 

"I can't change my age"

"that's the sad part," Lisa says. The only thing she could do is accept that her boyfriend is younger than her, but at least she will feel happy to have someone that loves her. She's the only one that doesn't have a boyfriend.

"If I do accept to be your girlfriend, how will it change our relationship?" a smile appears in Jungkook's face. Lisa was actually considering the idea. 

"It won't, we will still be the same except that I will be able to hug you and kiss you and touch your skin without you slapping me right after" Jungkook chokes in his words when he mentions about how Lisa would slap him, She giggles "I'm sorry"  

"Sometimes I had to ice it" he reveals touching his cheek. 

"Fine, I accept being your girlfriend" She says looking away, and he screams "fine? what kind of acceptance speech is that" Lisa rolls into a little ball. "watch me change my mind" She threats

"okayokayokay, I'm satisfied" 

Kisses the tip of her nose. "eww" Lisa cringes of his actions.

She gets up from her spot and ready to leave "where are you going?" he asks following behind. "I want to take a shower" She replies, a sudden smirk appears in Jungkook's face and says "mind if I enjoy you?" 

"JUNGKOOK!"

"I was kidding"

 

-

 

"Rosie, just this once lie for me" Jisoo begs, while she was packing her clothes. "what happens if your parents want to check up on you and you are not there" she shares her worries. Rosie didn't think it was a good idea what Jisoo was planning to do it anyways

"They won't because your parents will be there if I ask Jennie or Lisa they will check up on me for sure" Rosie didn't have a good feeling of this plan. "why are you doing this? this is not you" She assures her but Jisoo didn't want to back out, she had to convince her.

"Ever since you started dating Yoongi, you have been sneaking out, lying to your parents to be with him" She confessed. 

"you even started skipping practice class!" 

Jisoo and Yoongi surprisingly have been getting along, Jisoo thought she would never fall for a bad boy, look at her now. 

She's been becoming a little badass lately which was one of the reasons why her friends disapproved he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter