Movie date gone wrong

FORTUNE || BLPK x BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date: Dec 21, 2016

 

She didn't get why Jimin is kissing her? why she is kissing him back? aren't they just friends. Friends don't do this? maybe he is kissing her because he felt overwhelmed and misses her? Rosie decides not to think further and let it happened.

"ROSE!!"

Someone yelled, interrupting them. 

Rosie pushes Jimin as she hears her teacher call her name. Luckily, She didn't see Jimin or Rosie kissing. As Rosie's teacher shifts one more wall, she sees her student standing stiff and a boy on the floor. "Park Jimin?" she tilts her head in confusion. He gets up from the floor and greets her "Ms. Lim it's been so long" He shows his cheeky smile.

"are you the reason why Rose has been in the 'bathroom' for 26 minutes?" she asks straight forward. "my apologies, I had important information for Ms. Jeon" 

Her attention shifts to her student.

"Seems like several people have important info for you, Ms. Rosie" "huh?"

Rosie was a bit dumbfounded when her teacher said 'several' as if someone is here other than Jimin wanting to see her. 

Ms. Lim got a call from the principal asking if Rosie is in school today? as Ms. Lim scan over her classroom, her eyes widen when she couldn't find her nor the bathroom pass. It only meant one thing. 

'She's buying food' if she's taking this long.

 Finds her right in between the cafeteria and the hallways.

"Rosie, you have a visitor" She finally reveals. Jimin furrows his eyebrows, feeling a bit upset when he sees who is it. 

Someone taps Rosie's shoulder, she turns around finding Hoseok right in front of her with welcome arms. "Hi princess peach" he addresses her as he pulls her for a hug. Rosie wouldn't wrap her head around on why Hoseok came to her school. Last time she literally had to drag him to come inside, now he does it without difficulty. 

"What brings you here?" She questions studying him, He chuckles. "I have some exciting news to tell you"  Rosie's cheeks form a blush. "really?" 

her face lights up.

"Rosie come back to class when these gentlemen leave" her teacher announced, for a second Rosie forgot about Jimin. "first, I want you to meet someone" she declares. Hoseok looks behind her, to find a guy giving him the deadliest glare he ever encounters. 

The eyes weren't the only thing that caught him off guard but his lips. They were unusually red and swollen with a glossy top. 

Rosie grabs the boy's hand filled with silver rings and intertwines them. Hoseok gulps his saliva he had been keeping. "This is Park Jimin, My best friend" 

 

Park Jimin.

 

She grabs Hoseok hand as well. "and this Jung Hoseok a friend of mines" both them stare at each other, taking it all in. They both knew each other just by the mention of their names. 

The two men who played an important role in Rosie's life.

Jimin felt a bit vulnerable facing Hoseok because unlike him. Hoseok is being corresponded as for him he is nothing but a childhood friend. As for Hoseok, he felt timid by Jimin's body/face postures. If there's anyone he should fear, it's him since he plays a big role in her whole life, moments Hoseok would never gain because it's too late. Hoseok hates Jimin's appearance even though he was shorter than him, it doesn't change the fact of how attractive he is and how seductive he looks just by standing there.

Rosie stands right in middle separating them, not noticing the tension between them. 

He didn't like how she introduced him, as a 'friend'. When in reality they were more than that, now he understood the need for titles in relationships. Jimin his pride and smirks as he releases her hand to shake Rosie's lover, not a so-called friend. "Nice meeting you" Hoseok raises an eye brown as he looks at her lips which were very swollen and red as her friend.

He shakes his hand and smiles not saying a single word.

Hoseok looks to his side and sees a chair in the ground along with flowers and a big bag of bread on the table.

He was a bit confused about what was going on before he came.  

 

Lisa drops her bags, creating a bang sound gathering their attention. 

'what the hell is going on?' she asked herself as she picked her items from the floor. "My apologies, what did I miss?" Lisa smiles forcibly looking at Jimin and Hoseok lastly Rosie, who grins at her while the two beast fight with their eyes. 

"Jimin finally apologize" 

Lisa punches his arm. "it's about time" Jimin screams of pain. "that hurts!" 

"you made Chae-young cry in my arms for several months for you, trust me you deserve that" She affirms but Rosie's eyes widen as Lisa reveals a scene that Jimin and Hoseok weren't aware of. She fake coughs breaking the ice in the atmosphere. "So what's the news Hoseok?" She changes the topic. "oh yea" "umm how would you like to be the new intern for my father's software engineer company?" 

"what?" "WHAT?" "w-hat" 

All three of them were stunned by the proposal.

'Rose is my replacement'

'I'm an intern now'

'Rose will be Hoseok's intern'

All of them had different reactions. "yes, of course" she accepts hugging him tightly. At first, she was a bit surprised by the proposal but if she becomes Hoseok's intern that means she's able to leave school and see Hoseok and Lisa regularly. 

 Rose joining her work environment is something Lisa isn't fond over, but isn't against it either, the fact that her position was giving up so easily to her best friend made her bitter because Rosie didn't earn it, she used her connections without her knowledge.

-----

Lisa seats in Hoseok's expensive car, quietly. 

She attempted to end the thoughts of Rosie taking over her spot. It's not like her friend wanted her position in the company. Hoseok offers it, meaning Rosie had no clue. 

She sighs. 

"So?"  ... "I-"

Hoseok says trying to break the awkward silence in the car. Lisa sits up and arches an eye brown "Is there something you would like to ask?"

"Maybe it was my imagination or something but it seems as Jimin doesn't see my girl as a friend?" They come to a red stop light. Lisa hugs her books tighter. She never expected that question maybe that's why he was hesitating earlier.

"It's a bit complicated" She answers thoughtfully. "trust me I sense that"  he snapped.

"Let's just say Jimin's feelings have changed for her" she admits, Hoseok grips the stirring wheel tighter than usual. "Honestly, you shouldn't worry about Jimin"  Lisa advises him.

"why would you say that?"

"because Jimin is coward and Rosie is naive, and I don't know how serious he is for her because he's gone out with a bunch of girls this past semester"  

A sense of relief calms his heart

 

DATE: February 09, 2017

 

Jungkook really wanted to get a tattoo and want's to get some piercing done too. He envies Yoongi's aura since he has wrist and neck tattoos that gave an aura Jungkook desired to achieve. 

In everyone's point of view, he's a little boy. Goddamit, he's about to turn 16 years old in September. 

As Jimin and Yoongi started to hang out more because of Jisoo, Jimin naturally started getting tattoos, he wants to hop on that trend too. why can't he? When Lisa and Jungkook were playing videos games, they heard a knock 

 

Jennie.

Her boyfriend was running late and Jennie decided to crash in the youngers place while she waited for him. Jungkook has never met him personally. Jennie has always talked wonders about him while Lisa says he looks like a gangster with a good/odd sense of fashion. Jennie didn't fight back. 

As Lisa sat in between Jungkook's legs on the floor front of the Tv while Jennie sat in the couch of the living room, watching the two youngsters race each other in Mario Carts. She carelessly scratches the chin of kookie, the cat. 

"Jungkook you're really bad in this game" Jennie comments as she sees his character in 7th place. He rolled his eyes. "I wanted to give my girlfriend a head start" He cockily lies and Lisa shakes his head as his character falls to 10th place.

She giggles.

"You " Lisa whispers.

Jungkook leans to her ear and it, gaining an instant reaction. "eww" she tries to clean his saliva by leaning her ear against her shoulder. "I would gladly you off" He murmurs.

Jennie rubs her eyes, trying to erase the last minute of her life. As she was about to say something, Lisa whispers something back at Jungkook, a smile appears before he leans for a deep kiss. 

As they forgot she was even here. Suddenly she's caught off guard, someone passes behind her. There can only be one person who could be in Lisa's house.

 

Namjoon.

She asks Lisa if Namjoon was there before she came in and she confirmed he left for work hours ago, which she had no idea of the job thing. He must have come back. Jennie and Namjoon haven't had a proper conversation since March 31. They have seen each other here and there but Jennie escapes before Namjoon could even say 'hello'

Jennie turns around her head slightly, peaking over as he also does the same. They both lock eyes until he does a turn to the kitchen. She looks away lowering her head. His eyes seem cold and clearly irritated by her presentence. What Jennie didn't know is that Namjoon dropped to the floor right after. Almost having a meltdown in the kitchen. 

He hasn't seen her in his house for so long, he didn't expect her to casually sit in the couch after coming back from work.

She grabs the pillow next to her and throws in their direction. "can you guys stop?" She desperately tries to change the atmosphere. Jungkook chuckles "You're just jealous" He states and Lisa her lips and laughs along with her boyfriend.

Jennie and Jiyong aren't those type couple that like doing PDA. Lisa and Jungkook have never seen them kiss, they are lucky if they see them holding hands. "Making out with 14 years is something not to be proud of Lisa"  She gives shade. 

Lisa's eyes widen, She didn't even say anything nor that information was correct. "I'm turning sixteen soon, do your math right!" He says before he let Lisa speak, She was ready to give a speech but he stopped her. "that was mean!" Lisa just complains instead. 

"She's just mad she hasn't gotten some Di*ck yet" Jungkook says out of nowhere. Jennie couldn't believe what she has heard. "LISA control him" She tries to shut him up. Lisa just shrugs. "Nah she's getting too much d*ck instead" her friend makes it her worse. Jennie wanted to hide and Namjoon being one wall from her made it worse. 

He bites his lips as tries not cut off his hand instead of the tomatoes he was cutting. Lisa sees she's embarrassed and takes back her words. "I was joking" "chill"

"Wait so are you guys active like Jisoo and Yoongi or are you getting nothing like Rosie with Hoseok" Jungkook questions making her feel more unconformable. She decides to say the truth. "He's a gentleman is waiting more me to get older"

"in other words, she's getting none" Jungkooks says. 

All of them laughed someone knocks on the door, "I bet that's him" Jungkook said. Jennie gets up from her position to open the door. She peaks through the glass mirror to see who's on the other side of the door. She smiles it's someone she hopes for

it's Jiyong.

"Yeah, it's him" she confirms Jungkook's prediction.

She goes back to her seat to get her jacket, but Lisa interrupts her and says" invite him in" and Jungkook agrees. " yeah, I really want to meet him". She stood Frozen in the position, not knowing what to do or what to say. Namjoon is here, which will make things awkward and more uncomfortable.

Before she could do anything Jungkook gets up and opens the door revealing a man who has see-through black sleeveless shirt allowing his tattoos to reveal and some dressy pants. Giving him a mature look yet trendy. His hair is pushed back with hairspray or gel. It looked intimidating yet powerful he smirks as she sees Jungkook, a little boy awwing at his appearance. 

Jennie quickly puts on her jacket and heads to Jiyong's side, wanting to leave the scene. "Is it true you own your tattoo shop?" He asks knowing the answer to his question. "Yea, that's where Jennie and I met" He grins, as the memories come back. "that's so cool".

"If you ever want a ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter