Lemons & 'kittens?'

FORTUNE || BLPK x BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DATE: February 4, 2016

 

 

 




Jimin worked as a bartender.

So young yet so powerful.

Unlike the traditional method of having a job. Jimin would have to pay a certain amount per hour to work there with his own ' ingredients'. Every day is a risk since It's Win or lose situation, but Jimin never lost because he had a powerful weapon.

Jimin and Rosie used to be very close ....... too close, he purposely stopped spending time with Rosie so he wouldn't catch any feelings than just friendship.  Jimin started hanging out with Jisoo more, he loved her company because she had a 4D personality and not to mention she's cute.

Underage students had to leave every day after the clock strike 20:00 but that didn't stop Jisoo from leaving, she was a bad girl.

 

Not really, she just didn't know.

 

Jimin never bothers on telling her since she blend in with her mature appearance.

She would stay with Jimin, while he was working.

Jimin's manager started to wonder why she is here so often and for long periods of time, especially in Jimin's work schedule. 'She's my loyal customer' he answered confidently.

A lot of guys would buy drinks for Jisoo and she would gladly accept them.

Tequila or Margarita. Always.

"What do you want for your birthday?" Jimin asked while drying his little one-shots cups. Jisoo raise an eye brown in confusion "it's February, my birthday was literally a month ago, plus your gift was fine" she responded looking around the restaurant.

"Okay, you caught me... I just wanted to buy you something" raising both hands in the air, as he surrenders. Jisoo just rolled her eyes. "Why would you want to do that?" She questions him. "it's because you bring me more cash by your presence" she filled the place with her laughter.

"It's not like I needed your help, just take a look at me" he winks.

"There's this unicorn theme restaurant..... and it looks like you belong there, more than here"

" Just look at your chubby cheeks," she said pinching his cheeks at the last sentences. "Stop! you're making me look like a little kid" he said looking around to see if anybody saw them.

"anyways, where's J.zen?" she questions looking at the underage children leaving the place. "the other bartender?"

"course, the party doesn't start until he comes here" Starting to do her little dance moves. "Hey! what about me? the party doesn't get lit without me" gives 360 spins and flips his hair.

"actually the party gets sad instead," she said sipping her drink, giving him the bad news. "What? what..do .. you mean?"

"well maybe because all you think about is Rosie, you're like 'did you see that girl, her hair is the same color .... as Rosie, oh my Rosie' or 'Rosie loves to drink this juice, oh rose how I miss you' or 'Rose loves to dance like that idiot over there' or-" Jimin shuts her up by putting a hand on top of .

"okay!... that's enough embarrassed for this cute mochi" he fake cries while Jisoo just shakes her head and sees a gorgeous black head guy coming towards their direction.

Jimin snap his fingers "hey princess? your prince charming is here" points at himself, trying to gain her attention. "Jimin you're too needy, maybe that's why she left you" she admitted titling her head " sweetie it's actually the other way around" she raised an eyebrow.

"you sure?, she got a replacement like a blink of an eye ...Mr. Mochi"She whispered to his ear, and all she heard was whining sounds coming from his mouth. He sniffs "Well excuse me, I will try not to cry on the way to the bathroom" he glares at her leaving slowly towards his destination.

""

Jisoo choke on her drink and responded "did you say something?" she raises her voice enough for Jimin to turn around and answer her.

"I just said we should go to the beach" He covers up his statement.

"" he whisper. "I heard that Mr. Mochi" she screams

"I said Beach!"

-

"Why are we at the beach? It's too cold to do anything" Rosie took a peek outside the car window.

"Well, the best hot chocolate in South Korea is located near the beach, I ain't that rich to move them to Seoul as much as I love it" He declares focusing in the road. Rose just swings his feet back and forth like a little kid. "So they aren't that good?"

"Rose, can you please use that last neuron that is bouncing in your brain," He said sarcastically.

"Ha HA HA Ha... You're Funny my little pony" Hoseok just rolled his eyes and was getting ready to park the car. "but, It's so far away from the actual cafe" She frowns and Hoseok sighs.

The parking lot was heavily loaded and there was parking available closer to their destination. So, what exactly did Rose want from him, He ain't no magician to disappear a car or to take a spot or no king.

"Do you see any parking .... available near the Cafe?" he questions her.

Rosie looked around without opening her window. "hmm" she began thinking, Her excitement rose " uuuuuu" "look" she began jumping in her seat. "There's a spot right there" She pointed. "do you see it twilight sparkle"

"Yes... I see it, Ariel"

Hoseok quickly drove his car before someone stole their spot. He looked at the spot and he had a weird feeling, "this doesn't feel right" he confesses looking at the lonely spot. "
but it has those lines in between... we should be alright"

"trust me" she gave a determined look, Hoseok calms down himself and convenience himself it was alright since there was no sign or anything near it so it should okay.

Hoseok park it and locked it. and beeped it and wink at his baby.

"Aren't you going to hold my hand" Rosie was no longer shy from Hoseok, she actually got comfortable around him.. way too much.

and now shes recklessly in love with her pony.

"why? only couples do that" Rosie was confused and blink uncontrollably. "wut?" she hides her hands in her pocket of embarrassment. "You're way too young for me"

Her hands form a fist inside her pockets. "Plus it's not like we are dating" thank god Rosie drank her anxiety pills cause she would have cried in that spot.

Because she took his words to heart and it hurt because when he appeared in her life again and now permanently. Her world was him, she confirms her feelings.

she loved him and he knew.

They stop talking. Rosie was trying to keep in her tears. She breathes in ..... and breath out. okay, you got this Rosie. She kept her head down while Hoseok kept rambling how much he loved the number 7 chocolate chip hot cocoa. the she cared.

"babe, which one do you prefer?" he asked and Rosie didn't even realize it was their turn already. "I will go with ..umm" she looked at the board that Hoseok was talking nonstop about. "I will have the mint hot chocolate please" She forced her smile.

Hoseok unexpectedly pulled her to a side hug and kissed her temple. It all happened so fast that Rosie was left in shock with wide eyes. "That's a good choice" he grinned.

Rosie just admired him and question herself why on earth he did that. She couldn't hear what he was saying she just saw his lips moving since it didn't matter.

"I will have number #7 please and.." He stopped talking and looked over at Rosie's face which was slowly turning into a pink shade.

.".. rosie do you want anything ?" He said looking at her, and she gracefully nodded "Yea, I would like one Melon bread, please" she responded by changing her viewpoint from him.

Hoseok also loved Melon bread. why one?

"Make it two please" He added in smiling at the women. He was ready to pay for the bill but Rosie was also getting hers too, He was so confused. He always pays when they go out to eat. "what are you doing?" he whispers and she looks at his direction. "I'm paying for my drink, you dickhead" He then pressed his lips together tightly and clenched his jaw.

The cashier didn't know what to do and was forced to be in between the fighting couple.

Which card should she take? should she interrupt them, the line kept building up. She scratched her head and sigh.

Rosie honestly didn't understand Hoseok. He always played with her crystal heart and he just admitted that because of their little he doesn't see himself in a relationship with her. They're constantly together and that wasn't helping her get over him so why does he do this.

They waited for their hot chocolate to be ready. Rose was still awkward of the whole situation. "Your cheeks are turning red again" He stated. 

"Is it because of embarrassment or is it because of me" he questions and Rosie was just beyond words and didn't know what to answer.

"Pinkie Pie, you should stop playing with my emotions" She crosses her arms and decided to look at the women making her mint hot chocolate instead. "Rosie I like you too, but I'm not willing to date you at such young age" he confessed putting his hand in the pocket of his pants

"Maybe when you're a little older, I will even marry you"

"Okay, you didn't have to go that deep, I just wanted to know if we are in the same page" Her heart was jumping out from her chest by the sudden mention of marriage.

breath in.

breath out.

breath in and breath out.

a moment of silence for Rosie. Please.

" and stop calling me those stupid pony names" he groaned.

"But you love them" she protested, Hoseok stare at her dead in the eye like *did you really just say that* "yea... You do... when we are always in bed having Se-"

He cut her off, they were in public.

She removed the hand of Hoseok thats was covering . "Why don't you want anyone to know your love of seaweed" she arches an eyebrow. "It's embarrassing now shhhhhh"



-

 

"you sure know how to drink for a pretty girl" He stated, being out of breath. "It's in my Genes" She winks the college student who was seated across from her.

"You mean DNA!"

Jimin smirkily said, coming in between them. The male got surprised by the sudden presence of the bartender and since he was already here "Can I have the bill please?"

"Of course" Jimin happily hop for his calculator and pen.

"Would you give me the honor to talk to you again?" He his lips while searching something in his pocket. Phone? "Hold on a second" he demand.

I think he lost his phone.

"Jimin call him an uber" Jisoo whisper, trying not to look panicky. "No, it's alright... I got it " He pulled out his phone from his back pocket. "Now my precious lady, please put your digits here" He smirks leaning to the chair since he knew he would lose his balance with his two left feet.

Jisoo quickly types in a random number and smiled while giving his phone back.

"How much is the bill?"

"it's 78,000 won combine" Jimin smile brightly. The young lad was about to pass out but he couldn't she was there. "puff... that nothing" he gulps his saliva and kept a straight face on 
"take the rest as a tip," He told the bartender trying to impress in the gorgeous girl and Jisoo just smirks.

they watch him leave.

He looked like a baby deer learning to walk.

"You're getting good on making this lemonade," She said taking a sip of her 'tequila'.

J.zen never came but instead came a replacement a dark-headed male, that was as young as Jimin. His placement was on the other side of the place. Even though there was enough distance, Jisoo could feel his stare. Her sudden smile faded as soon as they made eye contact with each other. She felt as if cold wind pass through her.

She tried to brush it off, but his dead stare was killing her alive.

He was a hottie god damn.

"Jimin, can I ask you a question?" she began, turning her position towards Jimin's direction. He nodded "Who's the bartender on the east?" Jimin looked over at on who she was talking about because Jimin didn't notice J.zen replacement.

"I don't know him personally but based on what I heard they are always the same descriptions" He spoke

"Bad boy, Genious, Drugs and lastly boy" He finishes saying.

He sounded bad news. Too bad, Jisoo wasn't interested in any of that.

Jisoo looked over her phone and her bedtime was approaching. Jimin went back to attend to his clients. She was not really a party girl, she never moved from her seat unless she needed to use the restroom, She was only here to help Jimin emotionall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter