Nueve

How To Unlove You

"So.. Is Mingyu giving you a hard time?"
 

Mingyu's mom asked sipping on her morning coffee.

They have spare key on the house and barging in unnoticed was their idea to surprise their sons but the table flipped. They were the one surprised by what they caught.

 

A playfull smile stays on their parent's lips. Looking obvious that they are liking it.
 

Back to reality. Jeonghan honestly don't know what to say.

What will happen if he say
'Actually Mingyu almost ed someone last time in this kitchen.' or 'Yes, Mingyu do.'

But for someone caught kissing early in the morning, Jeonghan has no guts to say all he has in mind.
 

He look at their parents who's anticipating a positive answer, the looks that you'll never want to disappoint.

So Jeonghan grabs Mingyu's hand reluctantly though it looks sweet and natural and show it to their parents by placing their entertwined hand on the table's surface.

"Don't worry eomonim.. Mingyu here is really sweet and caring. He always makes me smile.."

 

Telling them the exact opposite.
Jeonghan felt the hand on him grip tensed.


 

Even Jeonghan cringed on the lies he just said. But he need to do it.

 

"Mingyu.. Please take good care of our angel. We haven't talk thoroughly since you moved here."
 

Jeonghan's mom said.

He wants to let out a smirk but settled on just drinking his glass of water while feeling how Mingyu's hand shake on his.

"You can always talk to me anytime eomonim.."

Mingyu said.
 

The two older couples nod in satisfaction. After the brief interrogation which is answered by lies, the couples decided to have a tour on their house.

Jeonghan offered his own leaving Mingyu on the kitchen.
 

After some time, Mingyu felt a tap on his shoulder.
 

"Dad.."

He muttered.
 

"Mingyu.. I'll go straight to the point. Stop dating other girls. I saw you last time and Im sure it's not Jeonghan you're hanging out with."


 

He gulped. He can't meet his father's gaze. All he did was bow his head until he heard his old man sighed.

 

"Jeonghan was reluctant to accept our family's proposal at first.. not because of his debut but because of you.."

His dad started.

"What do you mean?"
 

"That kid really is concerned about what you're going to feel despite the fact that they really need your marriage and so do we.."

Mingyu listened intently.

"He don't deserve hurting son..He's a very considerate person eversince this marriage become reality. Having no choice was the thing that pushed him to this.. but still, it's you he always consider."
 

The words of his father struck guilt on his chest.

He know exactly what his father is trying to imply.

"Im not saying that you're such an idiot for not knowing how he love you but I think that's the most accurate description for you.."

His father jokingly said before tapping his thighs and stood up leaving him alone and thinking.

'He's indeed my father..'

But the thought of his foolishness flash.. and it made him run his hands on his hair..

"Im a jerk.. Im a ing total jerk."














 

"He rejected me again.."

Hansol complained.

Mingyu wants to laugh at his companion's face but didn't.

Seungcheol smirks at his friend. Even Minghao had the guts to give him a bgm for his unrequited feelings.
 

"You're younger than him Hansol.. he won't take it seriously thinking that you're just having a tiny little crush on him.."

Minghao said.

"Stop dropping presents on his locker too. He only give it to anyone anyways.. "
 

Hansol pout more.

"I talk to him this morning.. I told him that Im courting him again but all he said was -'Hansol.. Im sorry. If you want we can be friends...'- but I want more than friends."

All Mingyu did was listen to his friend's tantrums.
Not taking it seriously..

..but Hansol sighed heavier this time, as if he's really hurt.

But he do.

"I really like him. Even though he's my senior I still like him. From the first time I had my eyes on him he never left my mind."

Hansol said talking to no one in particular.

 

The three look at each other.

Then back at Hansol again when they heard him talk.
 

"Everyone thinks Im just playing around.. Even him.. but Im not."
 

The seriousness on Hansol's face weird them out.
 

"Are you on drugs bro? You sound weird."

 

Minghao said mocking but Hansol unfazed. Seems to be so immersed on what they thought was a facade.

But Hansol is not acting at all.
 

"When will President Yoon see me as a man and not a junior who is just crushing on him.."

He said.

Mingyu then was alarmed.

He look at Hansol seriously.

"Aren't you just playing around?"

Mingyu asked. He know Hansol has a crush on his husband. But that's all he know. Nothing deeper though.
 

Hansol look at him also serious.

"No. Im not. Didn't you notice how I stop dating just to focus on him? I even wake up early just to wait for him at the gate.. though he never really pay attention, but what I feel for him is deep. Serious. Im not joking.. not when Im getting jealous of Jun and Wonwoo.."
 

That's when they realized Hansol is not kidding around anymore.

Seungcheol has his eyes on the latter giving symphaty.

While Minghao sighs.

"I realky thought you were just toying around. Man, you're hopeless. Jeonghan surely won't accept you, aside from the fact that he only see you as a kid, I think he has something for Jun or Wonwoo.."

Minghao said.
 

Hansol glared at him.
 

"Aren't you supposed to comfort me now?"

Hansol retorted.

"Im just stating the fact. Easy there.."

Minghao said with both of his hands on the air.

Mingyu was quiet for the whole time Hansol has confessed his unrequited feelings.
 

He was planning on telling them about him and Jeonghan but he can't risk hurting his friend at the same time.

 

"I won't give up on him."

Hansol said.

Mingyu did nothing but sigh.. he earned stares but didn't bother to say something.













 

"Jun.. Im sorry.. I should have told you --



 

"It's o-ok. I was just shocked to know that you two are married already. You know.. You and Mingyu.. You're a total epitome of opposite.. Why him anyway?"


 

Jun trued to sound so casual but the hurt on his chest made him more looking having a hard time concealing the pain.


 

Jeonghan who noticed it give him a sad smile.

"Nothing. It's because of business.. you know how our parents are right?"

 

"Do you love him?"




 

The abrupt question made Jeonghan look at him instantly. 

 

There were no words that came though.. and Jun was not dumb not to know it.
 

Just by looking at Jeonghan's eyes, he could tell. He could tell that the latter love Mingyu.. at the same time, he's also hurting because of Mingyu too.



 

"Jun.. you're so kind and caring.. Im so sorry for looking like Im taking advantage of that.. Im so sorry for being unhonest to you.. "



 

Joyn sighed. He won't deny, he's hurt. He love Jeonghan but Jeonghan love Mingyu.. the jerk and playboy Mingyu.
 

"Im still not giving up though.."




 

Jeonghan was baffled, perplexed on what Jun mean.

 

"W-what?"



 

Jun smiled. "I don't give up so easy Han. If Mingyu won't treat you better, I know I can--

 

"Jun.."


 

"Im waiting. If Mingyu won't give your love back, Im willing to catch you."


 

Jeonghan felt hurt and guilty at the same time.

 

"You'll only get yourself hurt Jun. Catching me from falling at a very high jump will only give you pain once you wait for me and catch me."



 

"Then Im willing to get hurt."




 

And Jeonghan don't know what to say anymore.

 

Jun.. he won't give up.
 

Jun will always be there..



 

But Mingyu.. he never..