Otzo

How To Unlove You

Mingyu walk back and forth on his pace.

Jeonghan is not answering his phone calls and ignoring all his messages.

It's already 10 O'clock in the evening yet Jeonghan is still outside.

He heard a car stopped outside their house. So he run to the window.

He saw Jeonghan and Wonwoo outside. The two had a brief walk before Mingyu saw Wonwoo go back inside and Jeonghan waved bye.

Then the car rode off. He panic.

Jeonghan is approaching the house already.

He sit down on the couch. Wait for Jeonghan to come in.

Jeonghan was about to open the door when his phone rings.

He saw Jun's name. He sighed before picking up the call.

"Jun.."

"Jeonghan.. Im sorry for calling so late. I just want to ask something."

"If you're going to ask about how I am, Jun, don't worry. Im fine. Im sorry If I haven't been able to answer your calls and messages. I was just busy."

Jeonghan sit down on the doorway stairs. As he listened to Jun's words.

"Im sorry.. I was just worried. You look so stressed this morning. I was about to ask you out for dinner tonight but you see me and that Mingyu fighting."

"It's ok Jun. Thanks for your concern. We can still have dinner you know.."

"Yeah.. but I want you to rest first. You need it Jeonghan. Don't overwork yourself."

"Yeah.. I will.  Thanks Jun."

"You're always welcome.."

"Bye.."

"Goodnight Jeonghannie.. Bye."

Then Jeonghan turned the call off.

When he stood up, he saw Mingyu on the door looking at him.

He didn't bother to look at him longer. He shove Mingyu out of the way but Mingyu was fast enough to grab him..

"Jeonghan let's talk."

He said. Jeonghan grab his hands gently.

Jeonghan sighed.

"Please Mingyu.. Im tired. I want to sleep. I need a ing rest. Now if you'll excuse me."

Then Jeonghan proceed in his room.

Rest. He had he's rest already. Mingyu saw how Wonwoo carried Jeonghan to his car. He followed them and he saw Wonwoo brought Jeonghan to his house.

He don't know what they do but he's sure they did nothing.

He know Jeonghan. He's not that kind of person.

Maybe he just need to wait for tomorrow. So Mingyu let it slide.

He let the night sleep with him.



 

It's Saturday.

The two of them open their door on the same time.

They were both startled because it's too early in the morning and it's their faces that greet them.

"You wanna have some breakfast?"

Mingyu asked. Jeonghan didn't answer, he just walk away leaving Mingyu.

The latter sighed.

'Be patient Mingyu.. it's your fault.'

He told himself.

He followed Jeonghan on the kitchen.

It's their first time having breakfast together for how many months they've been married.

Mingyu cooked some breakfast and Jeonghan prepared a coffee.

When the food is ready, they both settle down on the table.

It was so silent. Mingyu notice Jeonghan is still on pyjama.

He's wearing one also,
but he's top is a shirt.

"Jeonghan.. Please. Let's talk."

Jeonghan stop sipping his coffee.

He starts to play dumb and innocent.

"What is it?"

Mingyu sighed.

"Look. Im sorry about what happened and what you saw last Wednesday night--

"Don't worry, I was just in shock.
I always hear the moans and smooches everynight outside the
door. That was the first that I actually see it on live."

Jeonghan said half mocking.

Mingyu felt an imaginary ice bucket poured to him at the moment.

"Y-you hear those?"

Jeonghan smirked.

"Unfortunately yes. I always wait for you to check if you come home safely and eventually end up not having the right amount of sleep because you always go home most morning already."

Mingyu was mute for minutes.

"Jeonghan.. Im sorry for those.. You shouldn't have heard it."

"You shouldn't be doing it Mingyu. That's the right thing you need to say."

Mingyu felt embarrassed of himself.

"You want to talk? Sure I'll talk."

Mingyu heard Jeonghan said.

"I was about to have my debut. I have my dream on my grasp. I only need to wait for months but here I am. You know why? Because the moment I knew that I was going to marry for the family business, I have no choice."

Mingyu didn't talk. He just listen.

"I was the only child and I need to let go of that dream because of a piece of contract that binds the two of us together. That if I didn't do it, My mom and dad will hate me. Our family will certainly despise me. Because I will be definitely the main reason they'll lose the company."

"I don't regret anything. Not when you started this ing 'hell' on my life Mingyu! You should have been more considerate of your Husband's feelings."

"Jeonghan--

"No let me talk. You said you want to talk then I will. I understand the fact that you hate me. If not because of me, you're still single right now. Free on everything-- but isn't that what you've been doing for these past few months?"

"You should atleast give some respect Mingyu! You should have atleast think about my feelings. Did I want this? Did I want you to be in this marriage? No! Never! Even if I love you eversince.. I would never.."

Jeonghan cracked. His voice muffled.

Mingyu was shocked to hear it. Jeonghan's confession was a bomb that blows him.

Jeonghan cried.

Again.

He immediately wipe his tears dry, not knowibg Mingyu was walking close to him.

"Jeonghan.. "

"Don't come near me."

But Mingyu didn't listen.

He step closer and closer and Jeonghan step backwards as Mingyu move forward.

Jeonghan still weeping, felt the cold wall on his back.

He's imprisoned already.. Mingyu step another one until they were inches away.

"Jeonghan.. "

"Get away from me--

"Stop. Let me explain."

"You don't have to-

"Please..."

He plead. Jeonghan didn't talk anymore so Mingyu speak.

"I don't know but I feel angry everytime you're with another guy. You don't know how it hurts my pride seeing you laughing and smiling to them--

"That's because you forbade me to--

"I know and Im sorry. Im such a jerk.
Let me explain. The night Sam came here was my plan."

"What do you mean? You planned it to let me see? Is that it?"

"Jeonghan I was freaking jealous.
I know it was too late to realize this but I was jealous. I know I have no right to because Im a lot more disappointing and disgusting but Jeonghan I promise. I'll change."

"Promises always break Mingyu. They always do."

Mingyu didn't talk.. Instead he pinned Jeonghan on the wall and glued their lips.

Jeonghan was shocked. The feeling of Mingyu's warm cavern tempted him to open his own but he prevent not to.

Mingyu bit his lips and he moan when he felt Mingyu's tounge slid in.

"G-gyu-nngh."

The coffee taste sweet in their mouth.

"Unngh.."

Jeonghan was gradually giving in.

Mingyu was . He didn't expect that Jeonghan would taste this good.

He's a definition of perfection.

His lips is so attractive that Mingyu coudn't stop himself anymore.

Mingyu's hand starts to sneak in to his body..

Jeonghan thought he heard someone coughing behind Mingyu..

"Gyu-nggh.. Stop.."

But Mingyu won't.

The cough got louder and more obvious that want them to stop.

 

When the two realized that they're not alone. Jeonghan immediately pushed Mingyu forcefully.

"We're sorry for disturbing your morning session son.."

Mingyu's mother said smiling together with Jeonghan's parents.