Dos

How To Unlove You

"President Yoon! The Dean's looking for you."

One of his classmates called. So he stood up from his chair and head outside.

One moment and he heard Seokmin's voice calling him.

So he stopped and wait for Seokmin.

"You walk so fast."

Seokmin said when he finally reach Jeonghan's pace.

The president just smile and pat his shoulder before he walk again.

"Let's go. Did you call all the council?"

Jeonghan asked.

"Of course President Yoon-Kim. Everything's ready."

Seokmin let a soft chuckle. Jeonghan give a glare.

"Shut up. Stop calling me that. What if anyone hears you?"

Jeonghan said whispering while walking. Seokmin on the other hand just laugh because of Jeonghan's stressed reaction.

"Easy there Pres.. It's class time, of course no one is around."

Jeonghan sighed. When the Dean's office is in front of them, Jeonghan and Seokmin stop before they stretch their uniform to make sure they look decent.

Jeonghan put his hair on a ponytail and left some locks on his face before exhaling.

Both nod to each other before Jeonghan open the door.

When Jeonghan finally step inside,
they were met with an old man with his face so serious.

"Yoon. Lee."

The Dean called the two bowed their heads before stepping forward abd greet the dean.

"Come, sit down you two."

So the two did. Sitting in front of each other in the meeting table with the Dean sitting between them on the head chair.

"You'll be training students from our brother school, Pledis Highschool. Since Pledis University is the head of the corporations, We will be the one instructing them. The graduating students will be stepping inside here next year. If you know what I mean."

The two look at each other.

"Since you are the President and Vice President.. I am expecting a good result for the student. You'll be heading the training for 5 months."

Jeonghan cleared his throat before speaking.

"Sir.. why did you choose us? We also have things to do--

"Yoon. I want you to take lead on it because I know how strict you are in training. Don't worry, I'll make sure to  take care of your grades and besides, it will be every afternoon, your free time everyday. Please be aware that you'll be paid. All councils will be included."

The Dean's voice shouts finality, so Seokmin and Jeonghan know they can't do anything about it.

"You'll train them on their etiquettes.
Behaviors and leadership. I am thinking of getting the most discipline title next years too. Thanks to you we are successful in doing that for four consecutive years. But you'll be graduating also.. Plese bear with me."

Both of them know that the Dean is a very strict person. He's an arrogant almost narcissistic because of his overbearing image.








 

"I still can't get over on the fact that he made us an instant instructor."

Seokmin said as he chugged on his juice.

"Did he mention that all of us will be included?"

Seungkwan, one of the council's asked. All the council is Jeonghan's friends but the vice is his best friend. .
They are all eating at one of their reserved tables on the cafeteria.

"Uhuh. He even said that we'll be paid."

Seokmin answered. Seokmin has his cousins on the council too. It's Jihoon and Chan.

Jihoon at one point look at Jeonghan who's still not speaking.

"Is it ok for you?"

He asked. Jeonghan look at him and give a weak smile.

"I seem to have no choice. Besides, I understand him at some points. His Officials are all busy too in maintaining our school on top. He don't know where to turn to that's why.."

They all 'tsked' on Jeonghan's statement. However they didn't say anything. Jeonghan had always been the best school president they knew.

And what's good on him is the credits for the council that he never forget everytime they receive awards of appreciation.

"We'll be here hyung. Don't worry.."

Chan said. He's the youngest but the most confident member on their council.

They're in the middle of eating when he saw Mingyu enter the cafeteria with his group of friends.

Jeonghan know all of them.

Everyone know them.

Mingyu, Hansol, Minghao, Seungcheol

As soon as they sit on a table not too far from the council's, girls started to flood their attentions on them.

Two girls came to their table and sit beside Mingyu while the latter seems to enjoy it.

"Don't look at them Jeonghan."

Seokmin whispered to him.

"Im not looking."

"Yeah. You aren't. Psh."

Seokmin mocked. Jeonghan just rolled his hazel eyes.

He remember what had happened last month. The night when Mingyu brought girl home.

It happened again. 4 times and he could surely say that it's different girls everytime.

They were distracted and baffled when a server place a slice of strawberry cake on their table.

"Uhm.. Im sorry but we didn't order some cake. You might have been wrong."

The girl smiled at him and speak.

"Oh! Someone ordered it for you.."

They all look at each other wondering.

"Excuse me, but may I ask who is it?"

The girl just smiled and look at the table not too far from them too.

When Jeonghan followed the sight, he saw their Soccer varsity players sitting there.

Then one of them wave on him and has his very charming smile.

He know them. Of course he do.

"Is that Junhui? Waahh.."

Seungkwan notice and say.

Yes, It's Wen Junhui. The captain ball of the school's soccer players. The one who obviously gave him the strawberry cake.

He found it rude not to return the smile. So he slightly nod his head before giving a very thrifty smile and face his friends again.

"Another admirer for the day.."

Chan said shaking his head.

Jeonghan look at the cake.

'I need sweets right now. Thanks to him'

He starts to eat some and give some to his friends.

When they finished, they all stood up.

He wasn't that sure.

But he think he saw Mingyu's unamused look on him.

But that's not important, Jeonghan has a lot to do and he don't care about anything right now.

He just want to finish the day,
go home and rest.