Quinsi

How To Unlove You

Two weeks passed and everything was back to normal again. Jeonghan was fine already..

Mingyu.. well he's still Mingyu.

Jeonghan opened his locker and another letter fell again. As always, he would read it and will shake his head because of Hansol's letter of pick up lines.

For Jeonghan, it was just a crush. Hansol is younger than him. How he treat Dino was how he felt for Hansol. A brother.. a friend.

But what others didn't know was Hansol's true feelings.

Everyone thinks he is just having his tiny little crush and infatuation on the school president but no. It was way more deeper..

For him, it was love at first sight. He doesn't really care if Jeonghan is not pretty. He love him because of his care and concern. Hansol himself thought it was just nothing deep too but no it wasn't.

He started pursuing Jeonghan but the senior student would always decline him with a smile..

..but Hansol would always go back. Not taking a no..

And Mingyu knew it already. Hansol had confessed all his feelings when he got drunk at the bar..

He told them how he really love him and he's sincere.

And that's what exactly what Mingyu hates. Hurting his own friend with the truth..

Mingyu don't know how to break it to him.. nor how to let him know without hurting. He's still thinking of a way..

It was easy eliminating Jun and Wonwoo on the list but Hansol is his friend..a very close friend whom he hides his secret from. Seungcheol and Minghao too.

On the other hand, Mingyu has been thinking about his and Jeonghan's status..

Does he finally come to accept thay he love him already? Or Maybe.. just maybe because Jeonhan is his husband and he cannot do anything about it anymore so better accept it already.

Mingyu was so caught up with his thoughts and didn't notice Hansol's sneaking hands.

He reached Mingyu's phone to hide it just like how he always hide Mingyu's other shoes.. they would laugh to death whenever Mingyu starts to get pissed of.

It was a success. He is now holding the phone and was about to hide it when a message popped out and the lock screen light up.

It was too late for Mingyu to grab his phone because Hsnsol stood up already not believing what he's seeing.

"Why is president Yoon's picture is your lock screen?"

Hansol questioned him with a judging look.  Mingyu want to punch his own face. He forgotten it when he used Jeonghan's sleeping face as a lock screen design.

Seungcheol and Minghao arrived with their foods on tray, oblivious of what's happening.

The two has a smile on their face when they suddenly notice the tension on the table.

Hansol has his eyes on Mingyu and Mingyu is looking away.

"Guys--

"Why aren't you answering Mingyu?"

Hansol cutted Seungcheol's attempt to speak with his gritted teeth as he question Mingyu again.

"Guys what's happening here?"

Minghao asked puzzled.

Hansol throw Mingyu's phone on Minghao and was fast to catch it.

"Mingyu's been playing around behind my back. How was it Mingyu?"

Hansol is so furious. He would understand if other people pursue Jeonghan but not one of his friends. Specially not Mingyu in particular.

"What do you mean Hansol? Mingyu.. what's happening?"

Minghao intervene. He notice some students starts whispering to other students and some are already looking at them especially Hansol who has his fist clenched.

"Guys. Stop it already.."

Seungcheol restraint.

"You're unbelievable. You know how I much I like him, eversince. Have you forgotten the 'boundaries' Mingyu? I liked him first. I set eyes on him first."

"Hansol stop.."

Mingyu stood up too. Trying to calm his friend. He exactly know what Hansol is saying.. but he just don't know the truth.

"Why? You don't want them to know how you betray me?"

Hansol look at their two other friends who is now alert of the rising tension already.

"It's not what--

"You know how I changed just for him Mingyu. Of all people, it is you who exactly know how sincere I am! You shouldn't have snake around biting prey of your friends!"

That was when the whole cafeteria draw their attention at the starting diss.

"Hansol calm down--

" you Kim Mingyu! We're buddies. You can't just go around pursuing people who you exactly know I like."

"You got it all wrong man.. I'm not stabbing you behind your back."

"Really?" Hansol give a bitter laugh and starts to look for Jeonghan around.

Meanwhile, Jeonghan and his friends had just gotten to the cafe..

They're actually laughing with themselves but when they notice how silent cafeteria is, they sensed something's wrong.

"Oh! Great.. hello there President Yoon.."

Hansol called and Jeonghan saw how red he is.. Jeonghan saw the others are standing too. Until he met Mingyu's eyes.

He gave him a questioning look and Mingyu just shake his head.

"What's happening here?"

The president asked as he try to know what is actually happening.

Hansol smiled at him. Jeonghan know something is not right.. the tension in the air is odd.

"Nothing really.. I was just asking Mingyu-- my dearest bro--about his status with you.. "

Jeonghan was taken aback. He look at all the people around them and suddenly his composure was disrupted.

"Hansol stop.."

Mingyu clenched his fist when he saw how Jeonghan paled to white.

"Why would I? No one's gonna be mad anyway.. you're a playboy Mingyu. That's your nature.. but you shouldn't have driven on my lane."

Wonwoo came on the scene and hid Jeonghan behind him. Jun was also behind them and aid Jeonghan.

All are so indulged in a drama scene happening in front of them but this was real and any minute they know exactly Hansol will explode in anger.

"Are you doing this because of Tzuyu?"

Hansol asked. They all know who Tzuyu is.. She's the only one who tame the playboy Mingyu. It was serious, the way Mingyu took her.

But Tzuyu like Hansol, not him.

"Why is she suddenly included here Hansol? You know it's already done. We had reconcile--

"Not me Mingyu. I know you. You're using Jeonghan just to get back at me isn't it?"

Mingyu went silent and Jeonghan felt his heart sank. Sank to pain.

"You're still mad at me. You still love her.. you know I love Jeonghan and of course, this is your chance to make revenge on me.. Does Jeonghan even know about this?"

Hansol with his clenched jaw asked.



 

Jeonghan felt his composure totally broke down. That was when he chose to run.

"Jeonghan!"

Mingyu was about to run after him but Wonwoo was fast to block him.

"I didn't gave up on him for this Mingyu."

Wonwoo said before he sprint and followed Jeonghan. The others did the same. Jun was left with them all in mute air.

"I wished he'll divorce with you as soon as possible."

Jun said calmly. Everyone was baffled as well as Mingyu.

"What separation?"

Hansol asked puzzled on Jun.

Mingyu just anticipate for the same question.

.
.
.
.
.

"Well.. Mingyu here is Jeonghan's husband.. and you Hansol as his bestfriend ought to know, shouldn't you?"


 

Everyone's jaw dropped at the revelation..

"You're married with J-jeonghan?"

Hansol asked evidently hurt and shock.

Mingyu just sighed and decided to follow Jeonghan's track leaving a teary eyed Hansol..











 

Jeonghan ran as fast as he can. Their calls fell on Jeonghan's deaf ears. He saw the open gate and in no time run outside not minding the guard calling him.




 

It was fast. Terrifying.





 

Shock filled their faces as they saw how Jeonghan flew in the air thrown by a van that hit him..

A fast driving van hit him and it was too late. Everyone froze on their spot as they saw the most terrifying sight on their life.

Jeonghan's body hit the pavement and blood showered his own body.



 

"JEONGHAN!!!"