Sais

How To Unlove You

It's been a week and Jeonghan tries to avoid Jun and Wonwoo at the same time.

Lately, he's been thankful about the job that the dean gave them.

Every after school, he would go to Pledis Highschool immediately to teach the students for a whole hour.

They take turns everyweek.

Next week will be Seokmin and Seungkwan's week on teaching.

He'll be free off duty next week.

He was about to go home when a student came near him.

"What is it Yuna-yah?"

He asked the kid smiling.

"I want to give you something Jeonghan oppa.."

The kid is smiling.

"Really? What is it?"

Then Yuna give him a paper bag.

"My mom love to make some cakes, I told her about how you're so kind to us then she told me to give this to you.."

Jeonghan's heart flutter.

He accepts Yuna's gift. He look what's inside and found cupcakes on it.

"Wow! Thank you Yuna.. "

The girl smiled wider when he tapped his head lightly.

"You should always smile. You look cute."

"You too Jeonghan oppa."

The girl said before she bowed her head and said goodbye.

A smile was plastered on his face.

It's not the first time that he received presents. A lot of admirer do. He always found gifts on his locker everytime.

But Yuna's gift is something that made him felt warm. The kid admired his teaching and that's enough to make his mood up.

Even though the traffic is quite heavy, Jeonghan didn't mind. He look at his watch and saw that it's 8 o'clock already..

He sighed. He's pretty sure Mingyu is still not home. It would be a miracle if he do.

But the moment he stepped inside the gate, he saw Mingyu's car on the garage.

His eyebrows narrowed.

'Miracle..'

Jeonghan oppened the main door.

He was about to climb up the stair when he heard something on the kitchen.

So he silently walk to the kitchen.

 

His eyes widen. He stopped breathing. He dropped Yuna's present.

He saw a girl sitting on Mingyu's lap while the two are torridly kissing.

Mingyu brought a girl.

Mingyu ing brought a ing girl inside their house!

The girl is grinding on his crotch.

THE GIRL IS ING GRINDING ON HIS ING CROTCH!

Their making out session in front of him-- like a liveshow makes him want to drag the girl out of the house by the hair and punch Mingyu on the face

The moans made him trembled and clenched his fist.

Mingyu's hand is travelling on the girl's behind. While he goans on his ing satisfaction.
 

When the girl finally notice him she stopped.

She slightly pushed Mingyu and immediately stood up and her eyes widen. Flustered that someone caught them on that position and someone saw what they were doing.

"I-Im sorry.. you have to see that.."

The girl said bowing her head in embarrassment.

While Mingyu just look at him.

The damn ing JERK is just looking at him as if it's nothing.

Jeonghan can't take it. He don't know what he can do if he stay more. He was about to turn around and leave when the girl speak.

"Wait! Wait. I think I know you.."

Jeonghan though trembling in both pain and anger look at the girl.

Mingyu did too.

"You're Yoon Jeonghan right?"

Jeonghan's eyes widen when he realized who's the girl Mingyu brought home.

He felt his eyes watering already but he stopped it hardly.

"How'd you know him?"

Mingyu asked curious. Still sitting.

The girl look at Jeonghan and scrutinized him.

"Waah.. It's so embarrassing that we met again in a situation like this..

But if I remember it right, you look prettier than you used to."

Mingyu look at Jeonghan but the latter just froze on his place.

"How'd you know him, answer me?"

The girl look at Mingyu.

Then she look at Jeonghan again..

"We were working as models in an agency before he was scouted."

"Scouted? What do you mean?"

"You didn't know?"

The girl asked Mingyu. He look at Jeonghan again before he speak.

"Tell me.. I want to know."

Jeonghan wants to stop the girl from talking but he can't, he just can't.

"Among all of us models on that agency, he was the only one scouted. But before that, three entertainment have been running after him to make him an artist."

The girl stopped and try to remember.

"Oh right! YG entertainment was the one who successfully got him. He's pretty good at singing and dancing. He was even a potential actor.

He trained then.."

The girl look at Jeonghan.

"Wait, your debut was supposed to be this year right? Why are you here?"

Jeonghan didn't speak. He don't want to tell the girl that he stopped because he was getting married. That he chose to sacrifice his opportunity to fulfill his family's business greed. That he chose Mingyu than his dream.

The girl gasped.

"Don't tell me you stop."

Mingyu was stunned knowing what Jeonghan had before they get married.

"I did."

That's what all Jeonghan could reply.

The girl's eyes widen.

"Wait why?! We've been waiting for your debut. We're so envious of you back then because we were all rejected but they were running after you instead. How come you let go of your shot?"

The last sentence made Jeonghan want to sob already.

So he turned around and was about to walk out ..

..but again, the girl speak.

"Are you married already?"

The question made him stone cold on his spot.

"You have a wedding ring already.
So you chose to get married than to debut? Waahh.. That's unbelievable.
Everyone's expecting to see you on television performing. But here you are."

"Sam that's enough."

Mingyu tried to stop the girl already. He notice how Jeonghan froze on his spot. It was like he took all the hit.

Bull's eye.

But the girls expression changed. From normal to y.

"No! This is my chance to tell all my rants on him. Because of him I was set aside. We were set aside. We were supposed to be on the spotlight. But when he came, we were forgotten."

The girl face Jeonghan.

"You are the reason why I was left behind! Then now I would hear that you wasted the chance because you're marrying?! Then you should had just give it to us! Or even said no already!"

"We've been trying so hard but always get rejected because of you! We we're always compared to you! But you ing waste it! You should have quit before you even started!"

The girl walk out pushing him on shoulders before stomping her steps out of the door.
 

There Jeonghan let it all out.

His tears all came streaming down on his cheeks. He tried to suppress all his sobs but failed.

Mingyu felt hurt when he saw Jeonghan.

He felt like wanting to slap his own face. He stood up and walk to Jeonghan to give him comfort but to his surprise, Jeonghan step back.

"D-don't you dare t-touch me."

"Jeonghan--

"I ing said DON'T!"

He froze. Jeonghan just shout at him.




 

Jeonghan run to his room and cried. He cried bacause of Mingyu again, but that's not because of the the girl he's kissed and flirt again this time.

It's because he let go of his dream for a Jerk husband.