Onse

How To Unlove You

Jeonghan woke up alone on Mingyu's bed.. It was an odd feeling waking up on a bed not his.

He stretched and was about to stand up when the bathroom door opened.

Mingyu was half still wet and thanks to the towel around his waist.

"Good Morning--

"Nothing's good in this morning. I can't walk and I got to see you . It would have been nice if you have an adonis body.."

Jeonghan said while he face the pillows.. he didn't look at Mingyu. Though, he saw the muscles on Mingyu's abdomen.. Jeonghan is just ing around.

Mingyu just smirked and walk to his closet.. Jeonghan covered his own with Mingyu's blanket.

"Why are you even hiding.. you can watch me if you want--

"Shut up!"

Mingyu just laugh. He finished wearing his shirt and trackpants.  Jeonhan finally stood up but fell back on the bed when he felt a sudden jolt if pain on his ankle.

"Does it still hurt?"

Mingyu asked and came close to him. He checked Jeonghan's swollen feet and 'tsked' when he saw it didn't get better.

...


 

"So you went to the clinic? What did you put on his food Jeonghan? That is not so him."

Seokmin said on the other line.

"I know right. But I still can't believe I can't walk properly for the whole sembreak."

"We'll go to the beach in busan.."

"Enjoy then you dumb..  you're mocking me on purpose.."

"Haha. Well you don't have to worry. Your husband is home with you right?"

And he heard Seokmin's laugh so he hang it up looking so pissed off.

He look at his now bandage feet and sighed. "Nice. Just ing nice."

Jeonghan is laying on his back on his bed when he heard the door opened.

"Food's ready.. Let's go."

He reached was about to reach for his crutches when his phone suddenly rang.

Mingyu look at gim as he answered.

"Hello?"

"Jeonghan.. It's me Jun."

Jeonghan look at Mingyu before he answered. "Hey Jun.. how are you?"

The crease suddenly form on Mingyu's forehead as he step closer and was about grab for Jeonghan's phone, but Jeonghan was fast to dodge and answered..

"Im fine. How about you?"

Mingyu reached again but Jeonghan dodged for the second time..

"Oh yeah-- Im fine-- ow!"

Mingyu stepped on his feet accidentally.

"Are you ok?"

Jeonghan punched Mingyu but the latter just made face and piss him off.

"Oh that's nothing.. Im fine."

He managed to answer while Mingyu tried to grab it again..

"I just wanna--

"WHAT THE DO YOU WANT??!!"

Everything fell silent. Mingyu stopped and Jeonghan was thankful but gawked when he remembered Jun.

". Jun?! Hello?!"

"H-hey--

"Oh my god. Jun Im so sorry.. A crazy puppy is disturbing me. I want to kick his right now.. Im really sorry for shouting.."

Jeonghan glared at Mingyu raising his mid finger to ther air. Mingyu just let his tounge out pissing Jeonghan to the core.

"Oh! It's ok. I just wanna ask you out for dinner tonight if you're available.."

"Dinner? That's sweet..." Mingyu's expression changed when he heard it. Jeonghan was about to answer again when Mingyu grab the phone and he succeeded this time..

"Yah Wen Junhui!-- Gyu what the hell! Give me back my-- Jeonghan won't come with you.. "

"Mingyu.. give him back his phone."

Jun said teeth gritting when he heard the voice he really hate.

"I won't-- Mingyu!-- Go away loser!!"

And he hang up the phone.

"Nice. No Junhui for the whole day.."

Mingyu mumbled and what he got was a spank on his head.

He look at Jeonghan and swear saw his eyes burning...




 

------





 

"Why president Yoon isn't coming?"
 

Hansol asked frustrated..
 

They met at one of the station to Busan. The three are on their way to have a break on the place and failed to convince Mingyu to come with them..
 

"Im a busy person."
 

Mingyu answered when they asked him to come. The three notice how Mingyu changed in a span of week. He stopped dating es he declined bar and now, he declined vacation.

 

On the station they met the student council with their backpacks and stuffs.

Hansol immediately look for Jeonghan but Seokmin said he can't come because he's busy.


 

They have decided to go all the way together because it's more fun as Seungkwan said.

 

So they agree. While waiting for the departure, Hansol keeps on ranting why Jeonghan can't come.

 

They just shrug him off and let him be with his sulking face.
 

"Aish. Hansol, how many times do you have to ask that? Grow up man!"

 

Minghao said as he nag on Hansol.

" you."

 

"No thanks."

 

And Minghao just raise his midfinger with a smirk.
 

"You really like him huh.."


 

Someone asked him. When he look at where the voice had come from, he saw Seungkwan-- his former childhood friend.

 

They've known each other since kids but they grew apart for no particular reason.
 

"I do."

 

Seungkwan just nod at the sincerity. Meanwhile Seokmin who is listening to them had thought of something.


 

'Yoon Jeonghan. You're in a big trouble once Hansol know about you and Mingyu's marriage.'


 

-----




 

"This is so boriiiing.."


 

Mingyu complained while he flick on the pages of the book he has on hand. When he look at Jeonghan, he was expecting a retort or a rebuke but nothing came. Instead, he saw the latter sleeping while hugging the pillows on the couch. He saw the bandaged injury and frown.

 

However, he still fish his phone out and smirk when he thought of something.
 

"Now now.. let's have you a free photoshoot."

 

He started clicking on his phone for the camera abd made fun of Jeonghan's face.

 

After some, he reviewed some pics and found a very cute one. Jeonghan sleeping with his lips pouting.

 

He look at Jeonghan first before he made it as his screen lock picture.
 

With a satisfied smile, Mingyu kept his phone and stood up to lay beside Jeonghan on the big couch.


 

He heared a little snor and listened.. that was when Jeonghan starts to murmur something while sleeping.




 

"Jun.. kind.. Wonwoo.. cool.."

 

Mingyu glared at the sleeping beauty beside him. He listened again irritated.


 

"..Mingyu.. Mingyu.. Kim Mingyu.."

 

'What am I then?'


 

"..he's a moron.." Jeonghan even giggled softly.

Mingyu squint at the angel he was about to leave when he heard the fade whisper of Jeonghan in sleep.

 

"..but he's mine.. my moron."

 

Mingyu don't know if he should be happy or insulted at such statement. Before he know it, Jeonghan lace his limbs on Mingyu's torso and snuggle closer.

 

"You devil.."

 

Mingyu whispered before he settled on embracing Jeonghan and whispered something after he closed his eyes sleep.

 

"My devil.."