Catorse

How To Unlove You

 

Jun is strolling around with his friend Hoshi and Jisoo. They've gone and buy grocery when he saw Mingyu's car parked on a vacant space.

Hoshi immediately had his paparazzi eyes on the latter's car as well as Jisoo.

They just watch and wait for a girl to get out from Mingyu's car like they always see before but instead of a girl, they saw a very familiar figure and face that made them look at Jun.
 

"What the is he doing with Jeonghan?"
 

Hoshi asked. Aside from Jun, Wonwoo and Seokmin, no ine else knew about Jeonghan and Mingyu's marriage that explains why.

They saw Mingyu get something from the trunk and saw that it was actually a wheelchair for Jeonghan and they notice the bandage on Jeonghan's feet.

However, the two is still puzzled why Kim Mingyu is with Yoon Jeonghan.

They was about to poke Jun but was startled when they saw the latter walk to Mingyu and Jeonghan.
 

"Jeonghannie."
 

He called. All of them look at him especially Mingyu and Jeonghan who were shocked to see him there and Jeonghan hides his face when he saw who is Jun with.

Bith Hoshi and Joshua was just waiting for another information to leak out for them to understand what is going on.

 

"Junnie-yah.."

Jeonghan called and Mingyu just sighed. Another battle of jealousy again.

 

"What happened to your feet?"

Jun asked softly not actually minding other people around them.
 

"Oh.. I uh.. I slid and my feet landed on a bad angle.. that's why I can't come outside for a dinner.."
 

Jun unconsciously glared on Mingyu. The latter did the same too.

Jeonghan felt the tension and did something about it.

"Are you guys ok?"
 

He asked the two who is staring at Mingyu and Jun.
 

The two look at him and nod.
 

"We're fine."

"Definitely."

They both answered.

Jun look at Jeonghan again and ruffled his hair saying a short bye.

"We'll be going now Jeonghannie."

 

Jeonghan just nod and also said a simple sweet bye.

After seeing that Jun and his friends are already away, Mingyu rant.
 

"That punk. He is so proud of himself--

"Same as you."

"What?! Are you taking sides now?!"

 

"Yeah.. and I'd say let's go inside the mall if you don't want me to leave your side."
 

"But you can't even walk." Mingyu confidently said. 

Jeonghan smiled. "Jun is just around--ah!"

 

Mingyu pushed the wheelchair so fast and Jeonghan was startled.

Jeonghan put a mental note that he should talk to Jun.
 

...


 

"WHAT?!!"
 

Jisoo and Hoshi exclaimed when Jun told them the truth.
 

"You're kidding right? I know they are reach kids but exchanged marriage? That's bull--
 

"I think it's true.. look."
 

Jisoo pointed the two figures they say at a fastfood while they drove away from the place.

It was Jeonghan being fed by Mingyu.

 

"What the total ! They're ing married and we didn't know?"
 

Hoshi hysterical.
 

Jisoo just look at Jun who had his face so down..

 

"You knew yet you're still pursuing on him? Jun.. Are you insane?"

 

Jisoo asked.

 

"Jun is not insane. He just love Jeonghan."

 

Hoshi said from behind. Jisoo didn't speak more. It's better to shut up than hurt his friend.
 

....





 

Jeonghan was spacing out as they drive back home. He's been thinking about Jun.
 

He feels unfair and want to talk to him in person so he called him that night.

 

"Mingyu.. I have to go somewhere.."

 

Mingyu didn't answered, already know what Jeonghan mean. He heard their conversation and Mingyu is confident this time..

 

"Jun will be here in five--

 

"It's ok. I already know."
 

"How?"


 

"I heard you.. "

 

An 'Oh' formed on Jeonghan's lips until they heard a knock on the door. Mingyu didn't talk anymore he just smile at him.




 

That very same night, Jun knew what would happen. He brough Jeonghan on a park and let him sit on a bench.

 

As ever, Jun is charming but not the same glow he has when he's happy.
 

They just stood there and didn't speak.
 

Jeonghan just wait for him to talk but it seems like no one's speaking so he did.


 

"Jun.. " Jun look at him and smiled.
"I.. You.. It's-- I really don't know what to say.."


 

Jeonghan heave a sigh.
 

Jun sat down beside him and smile.

 

"I already know I lost since I start to fight.. I.. I love you Jeonghan.. and you're happy now. That's all I want. Seeing you happy."



 

Jeonghan felt hot tears escaped his eyes. Jun always makes him smile and happy. It was also easy for him to make Jeonghan cry too.

 

"Yah.. Don't cry. I will still be your friend. We I made myself ready for this. It was never easy loving someone who also love someone else.. but it's easier to think that you're happy. It makes it all worth it."

 

"Jun. You're making me cry.."

 

Jun just embrace him and laugh..

It was a brief understanding that Jun had. It hurts of course.. but what can he do? You won't get everything you want in this world and Jeonghan is one of them.

"I'll just make sure to meet you on my next life so I will marry you first.."


 

He said in humor.. but sincere.
 

"Naaa.. We won't meet on my next life."

 

"Hhhmm? Why?"

 

"Just. I don't want to break your heart again." Jeonghan giggled on his arms.

 

"Always remember to be happy."


 

"I'm such a bad angel aren't I?"

Jeonghan draw from the hug and look at Jun. "Indeed. Bad bad Angel."


 

They just smile and laugh the whole night.. they know it was a permanent bond to be friends and Jeonghan only fear for one thing only.


 

'I just hope Mingyu's made up his mind already.. I know Im happy now with him, but he still don't make it clear to me yet. Im still grasping..'