Trese

How To Unlove You




 

That night Jeonghan is all the way smiling. He's happy for Wonwoo and he know he don't deserve him.

So he deserve Mingyu, that's it?

On the other hand, Mingyu notice how Jeonghan is smiling wide.

Even after dinner. They settled on the sala watching movie but Jeonghan is not watching at all.

He's scrolling on his phone envying the uploaded picture his friends posted on their accounts.

They even mentioned him to make him jealous.
 

It was when he saw Mingyu's friends together with the dorks.  He also saw Hansol mentioned his name.
 

Yoon Hanniebunny  You should have been here with us..
 

Jeonghan just smile. Hansol is a really persistent and charming guy but the junior is just a dongsaeng for Jeonghan.
 

Meanwhile he look at Mingyu who is watching the movie but Jeonghan notice that Mingyu is not actually watching. He is just staring at it.
 

Jeonghan reached for the remote and intentionally turned the television.. but Mingyu didn't faze.. He's still staring at it.



 

"Gyu.."
 

"Mingyu.."

"Yah Kim Mingyu!"
 

Jeonghan gritted his teeth when Mingyu is still staring blankly on the television.



 

He decided to throw the remote on Mingyu's head and a lout thud on the latter has made hum snap to reality.
 

"What the ?!"

 

He exclaimed grasping his head where the remote landed hardly.


 

He look at Jeonghan who is now looking at him with crossed arms on his chest.

 

"Why did you do that?!"

 

"Well.. I was just pulling you back to reality co'z you seemed floating in your own paradise.. "


 

"You didn't have to throw this thing on me. It hurts."

 

Mingyu said as he stood up and walk pass Jeonghan. Meanwhile the latter was fast enough to seize his shirt so he stopped on his track.

 

"You've been sulking.. what's the problem?"


 

"What do you think?"
 

Jeonghan glared at him.
 

"Stop twisting my question Mingyu. Now what the heck is your problem?"


 

Mingyu just look at him before he sighed exasperatedly.
 

"I wanna go sleep.."

 

And he left Jeonghan wondering with his sudden mood change.
 

He was already out of sight and Jeonghan had mumbled.


 

"What's his problem?"
 

While Jeonghan is contemplating the puppy's problem, the rabbit stood up and follow the sulking Mingyu on his room bringing the key.


 

He tried to knock but no one answered or open the door, so thanks to the keys he opened it effortlessly.


 

He saw Mingyu already sleeping on his own bed. Jeonghan want to just dismiss him but he know he won't have a tight sleep if he won't ask Mingyu about something bothering him.

 

So he walk to the bed and put his crutches aside supporting himself while holding the edge of the mattress.

 

He crawled to Mingyu but the latter has his back on Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan just look at him. He don't want to wake him up either.. maybe Mingyu's tired.
 

'Tired? We almost sleep the whole afternoon.'
 

Jeonghan smiled when he remembered seeing Mingyu sleeping beside him on the couch facing him while they embrace each other.

 

However, even though Jeonghan wanted to ask what's the problem he just choose to let Mingyu sleep.

 

He crawled to the headboard and give Mingyu a goodnight kiss on his head and whispered a-

"Sweetdreams Mingyu-yah.."

He was about to get off when Mingyu suddenly turned around and encircled his arms around Jeonghan.
 

Jeonghan was startled but softened when Mingyu tightened the hug and snuggle on his stomach.

 

They just stay like that. Jeonghan leaning on the headboard and Mingyu sleeping on him.


 

He carressed his locks and hummed a melody.. Mingyu's head is on his lap and he has the full version of his face. The pointed nose and lips that hides his canines.


 

"The puppy is sound asleep or is he?"
 

Jeonghan just smiled. Of course he know Mingyu is not sleeping. Maybe earlier he would have been fooled but Mingyu just move consciously so yeah, the puppy is in need of petting.


 

Jeonghan don't know what had gotten to him.. he bent down and give Mingyu a kiss.

 

It was short and was supposed to be a peck but a hand pulled his nape and Mingyu's teeth suddenly do the work to bite his lower lip and he was surprised that he gasped, giving Mingyu an entrance.
 

He was still shocked on how his innocent peck turn into a deep kiss.

 

Mingyu sit up still kissing him causing Jeonghan to feel nervous.


 

He pulled back for air but Mingyu suddenly pulled him again for another kiss but Jeonghan's hand suddenly shielded his from Mingyu's lips.

 

"Now now.. that was the most effective way to wake up someone who pretends to sleep.. Isn't it?"

 

Mingyu didn't answer and just look away not really wanting to meet his eyes.



 

Jeonghan with his thumb and pointing finger held Mingyu's chin and made the guy face him.

 

"What's the matter?"


 

"Nothing--

 

"What's. the. matter?"
 

"I said nothing--
 

"For the last time. What's. The. Matter?"


 

Mingyu sighed and look away again but Jeonghan was fast enough to do what he did earlier.


 

"Mingyu..."


 

"Fine. Im.. Im.. J-jealous. Happy?"

 

He said before looking away again. Jeonghan almost want to run in fluster but he want to laugh at Mingyu too.
 

"Aww.. My puppy is jealous. Im soft."

 

Jeonghan teased. Mingyu just groan looking mocked. Jeonghan just laugh.


 

"Really, Gyu. It was just Wonwoo--

 

"It wasn't just Wonwoo. It is Wonwoo.."



 

Jeonghan was so overwhelmed with Mingyu's jealousy that he can't stop blushing but somehow pull it off with a tease.

 

"He told me to he'll break all the bones in your body if you hurt me.."


 

Jeinghan said smiling. On the other hand, Mingyu look at him again.


 

"What?"


 

"Wonwoo is a good friend Mingyu. He will always be my friend he said."


 

"He didn't come here to take you on a date or something? Like stealing you away?"
 

Jeonghan softly laughed and didn't hesitate to kiss Mingyu again.

Mingyu didn't move though.. Jeonghan just cutely bit his lower lip and hug him..

 

"Just remember that I'm yours.. please take care of me from now on."

 

Jeonghan whispered. Mingyu embrace him back tighter. They stay like that until they felt sleepy.

 

"Let's sleep here together.."

 

Mingyu said and cover themselves with the warm blankets.



 

While they have their already closed eyes, Mingyu murmured something and Jeonghan heard it.


 

"One down. Now I should get rid of Jun but it would be trouble when it comes to Hansol.."





 

Jeonghan just smiled. Thinking that finally. The thing that he want to happen had already happened.. though he still don't know what is on Mingyu's mind. What he know is just he's happy with Mingyu around.




 

"Good night."
 

"Goodnight too."