16 End

How To Unlove You

 

"Son.. you should eat. You're not eating well for days.."

Jeonghan's mother said as he rub Mingyu's back.
 

"Im ok eomonim.. I can't eat well."

"Mingyu.."
 

Byt Mingyu just cried again. They have been waiting for Jeonghan to wake up but a whole week has passed already yet Jeonghan is still in comatose state.

"Im at fault. Im sorry.."

Jeonghan's mother just sighed with teary eyes..

"Don't blame yourself Mingyu-yah.. No one wants this to happen."

Mingyu just covered his face with his palms.. before he breath heavily.


 

It was traumatic. He ran after them and exactly know that Jeonghan will go home and lock himself in his room.

Until he heard all the shouts coming from the gate, he saw the students councils crowd in one spot outside.. then a man get outside of his van.

Mingyu felt his heart raced erratically.. He ran to them and fell on his knees when he saw Jeonghan's bloodied body.

He felt numb and fell deaf and mute.

"Jeonghan.."









 

"Jeonghan.."

Mingyu woke up in the middle of the night when he felt a movement from Jeonghan's hand on his grasp.

He's sleeping beside him sitting on a stool not wanting to leave.

Jeonghan's finger flick on again.

"Hey.. are you awake already?"

Mingyu asked whispering until he heard him called.
 

"Gyu.."

He opened his eyes and was met by darkness.. with a shadow of light.

"Hey.. " Mingyu cried immediately when Jeonghan squeeze his hand but Jeonghan suddenly asked.

"Why can't I see anything?" He aske with a shaky and nervous voice.

Mingyu felt his chest tightened.. "Just wait here ok.. I'll call them--

 

"Mingyu I can't see anything! What is happening?! What happened?!"

Jeonghan starts his hysterics.
 

"Jeonghan calm down..."
 

"I want to see you.. why -- Am I
b-blind?.. My eyes.. I.. I can't--
 

Jeonghan started crying and Mingyu just kiss his forehead and whispered him to calm down..




 

"Jeonghan?"

Someone barged on the door.

"D-dad? Dad is that you?"

His parents run to him and held his hands..

"Hannie~yah.. "

His mother cried..
Meanwhile Mingyu run to the Doctor.

"Mom.. I want to see you.."

 

Jeonghan chocked on his sob. He tried to squint for many times but only opaque place is all he see. Dark and so blurry like something blocks his sight.. They embrace his body full of scars and settled as they linger there.

"Jeonghan.. how are you feeling?"

 

Jeonghan didn't answer.. Instead he cried. He did nothing but cry.

"I wanna go home.."

"You'll be.. "

"No. I want to go home back to you guys.. I want home. I want to go--

"Sssshhh.. Fine. It's alright."

 

Jeonghan just lean on his mother meanwhile the parents look at each other. They exactly know what happened. Mingyu told them.

They were both sorry for what is happening to their son.

-----





 

"He's awake already. Aren't you coming?"


 

Seungkwan asked Hansol while they crossed paths at the hallway.
 

Hansol didn't answer. He just look at Seungkwan before he ace his pace and leave the latter.
 

Seungkwan just sighed. Hansol look miserable. He's not talking to anyone. The issue about Mingyu and Jeonghan's marriage had died down in a week. Thanks to Wonwoo's cold stare whenever he hear someone talks about it.


 

While Jeonghan is on coma, Mingyu did try to reach Hansol's perspective and tell him everything. The answer he just got was a simple 'forget our friendship'

 

And Hansol walks away.

 

It was painful for Mingyu that Hansol who he treat as a brother thinks of him that way. However, he know someday they'll reconcile again and he obviously know it's not the right time to confront the younger.

 

Everyone is hurting.


 

And Mingyu realized everything.
 

He love Jeonghan already. It wasn't just pride but it's jealousy he felt whenever Jeonghan is around other guys.
 

It was actually overwhelmed he felt when he knew what has Jeonghan given up for him but there he was, as jerk as ever.

 

The condo was empty. His own voice echoed through walls because he's alone.
 

No Jeonghan. Mingyu was alone and left out.
 

So this is what it feels like? With no one.
 

It's been two months already since Jeonghan decided to go back home with his parents and Mingyu felt like .
 

Until he heard that it is Jeonghan's eye recovery already and he's taking the cover out of his eyes finaly.



 

So Mingyu had think of a plan. Not minding being alone on it.










 

Jeonghan felt happy. So happy when he finaly had his sight and vision back. It took months and he's thankful it was back.

 

But what he wasn't expecting was Mingyu kneeling in front of him with a ring on his hands.


 

Jeonghan internally freaked out. What is this man doing here with that thing on his hands?


 

He looks around and found that his friends and families are there. Watching them.


 

It was Jeonghan's turn to look at him with burning eyes.



 

"What are you doing Mingyu?"



 

"I'm going to propose.."


 

"I know you're dumb but I didn't know you're this idiot. We're already married--

 

"Forced in marriage Jeonghan. Please let me speak first and let me clarify everything."


 

"Clariy what? You don't have to do this anymore. I'll be terminating the marriage--

 

"No! Jeonghan please.  Let me explain.. If you're still mad-- of course you are.. About all of these. I waited months to make sure you'll calm and listen. Those months makes me insane Jeonghan. Those are the worst part of my life --

 

"Why would it be--


 

"Son. Let him speak. You have to listen, Mingyu is sincere and if you're going to be like this, all of this effort are going to get to waste."
 

"Im sorry mom. Fine. I'll listen to it. I'll-- why are you even doing this?!"

 

Jeonghan cried already. "One moment you'll be nice and another you'll go hellish. It's hurting me!"

 

"That's why I'm kneeling here down just to say sorry and I really am. I've told everything already. And I know it's hard for you to believe this but I really need you. I love you Jeonghan. There's no Tzuyu or anyone anymore. That's already a ling time ago already and I know me and Hansol should reconcile after this but I just can't waste chances as early as I can. Jeonghan I'm sorry.."

 

The pleading sound so inviting but Jeonghan just look at him frustrated until they heard the door open and was shocked to see Hansol.

 

It was almost nerve-wracking ws he walk to them..


 

"H-hansol.."

 

"It's all my fault hyung.. I'm sorry for suddenly ruining what you have just because of my childish and unreasonable accusations."

 

Hansol bowed and all swear they heard Mingyu sobbed.
 

"Please accept Mingyu. He's sincere on what he feels for you." Hansol said as he give them a faint smile.

 

An Jeonghan looks at Mingyu who is now kneeling in front of him.

 

"You still love me right?"



 

Mingyu bravely asked as he wipe his face raggedly.
 

Jeonghan just look at him and didn't answer..


 

"Jeonghan.. Mingyu's asking you.."

 

His mother whispered.



 

By the looks of it, it's obviously their parents plan with Mingyu co'z they look so confident thay Jeonghan still do. It's not like Jeonghan can unlove him in a span of months though.





 

"Will you marey me?"

 

Jeonghan abruptly look at him jaw dropped. "W-what?"

 

"I said You will marry me. Now give me your hands and I'll put this ring on and I can marry you again without any forcing--


 

"Aren't you forcing me just right now?"


 

"No. Co'z it's not forcing if you love it too. If you love me still and I love you already."


 

"Are you on drugs--


 

"JEONGHAN!!!"

 

They all shouted because he's starting on his wittiness again and they're dying to see how Mingyu would put the diamond ring on his hand..



 

"Fine. Put it on my hands already you idiot."

 

And he suppressed the smile but Mingyu didn't..

 

All cheered because finally they are happy again. Well safe to say they are together now with the same path of loving each other.









 

And Hansol was there, standing behind everyone who cheered but he can't bring his own hands to even clap.


 

Unrtil he felt a familiar presence.


 

"It hurts.. still."
 

He said knowing it was Seungkwan.

 

Seungkwan just look at his childhood friend whom he chose to grow apart because he's falling for him and he's afraid..
 

..but his feelings feelings for Hansol didn't fade, it grew stronger.


 

"I know exactly how you feel."


 

He whispered before he look at Jeonghan and Mingyu who is now thanking the people who support them.


 

"You don't know anything about how I feel Seungkwan, don't act like you knew."


 

And Hansol went out of the room.

 

Seungkwan just sighed and mumbled in the air.
 

"I know everything.. it's you who doesn't."


 

Seungkwan just smile at Jeonghan when they meet eyes.. at least now. Jeonghan is not as dead anymore. Mingyu's there with him and that's what matters. Their friend's happiness.





 

T H E E N D.





 

IM SO SORRY AND THANK YOU!
 

ANYWAYS PLEASE SUPPORT IF EVER I DECIDED TO SEQUEL THIS WITH A VERKWAN BYE! LABYUUUU!!¡