Diez

How To Unlove You

Jeonghan was sitting on his couch on their sala in the couch watching tv while he scrolls down on his phone.

His mind is occupied with Jun's words.

"Im willing to get hurt."

Those words were just so dangerous.

By the time Jeonghan drift out from his thoughts.. he felt his phone vibrating.

It was Wonwoo's face on the caller Id. Jeonghan waste no time and answer the phone with a smile.







 

Mingyu walks towards the door and open it to enter but he heard Jeonghan's giggle.

So he stopped and listen. He press his ears on the door and Jeonghan's voice now is even clearer.

"..of course not. Im aware of my prettiness Jeon Wonwoo.."

Just by hearing the name, Mingyu clenched his fist. That guy is getting on his nerves just like how Jun is getting on it too.

One moment and Jeonghan giggled more. That made him somehow furious. How could Jeonghan laugh like that with others?

It hurts his pride.

So he pushed the door open and was met by a startled Jeonghan who look at him obviously not expecting his entrance.

"Uhm.. Woo.. I have to hung up now. Bye.."

Jeonghan put the phone down and act as if he's going to watch tv again.

Mingyu smirked. "Why did you stop the call?"

Jeonghan knew that kind of tone from Mingyu. He's mad. However all he did was reach the remote and turn the tv off before he stood up and walk to the stairs but Mingyu was quick enough to held his wrist.

"You're not going anywhere." Mingyu held him to the kitchen and force him to sit down. Jeonghan still has his fiery eyes but he's not looking at Mingyu. He just can't stay mad when those eyes meet his.

"Hansol likes you. He's serious.."

The moment Mingyu speak and told him the thing, Jeonghan look at him baffled.

"So?" Jeonghan snorted.

Mingyu's irritation suddenly rise. Jeonghan never act that way to him.

"Reject him sincerely."

"Why would I do that?"

Jeonghan mock. He know he's just putting fuel on the fire itself but he doesn't care. Mingyu is not the boss anymore.

"What do you mean why won't you? Are you crazy?"

"No."

"Then stob ing around and stop flirting with Jun, Wonwoo or anyone!"

Jeonghan gritted his teeth. Now he can say Mingyu is going overboard.

He stood up from the chair and left Mingyu there not minding that the guy is actually calling his name.

He slam the door and kick it in frustration. He hate Mingyu! But he hate himself more.

He hate that he love a very arrogant guy.. he hate that he loves Mingyu.

Jeonghan cried in frustration. Hands clenched trying calm his own down.

Running a hand to his locks, a sign that he's actually mad and irritated.

Mingyu is just.. so.. frustrating.

A knock from the door stop his thoughts from flooding his mind.

Of course it's Mingyu. He didn't stand. Instead, he just answered.

"What else do you want?! Not yet done humiliating me?"

He asked with a gritted teeth.








 

Mingyu sighed first before he speak.

"Look, open this door so we can talk."

"No need. Im sleeping already."

"Jeonghan please. Im.. Im sorry ok."
With a pleading and gentle voice he managed to say.

But he didn't hear steps either so he called again.

"Jeonghan please. I just wanna talk."

"About what?"
 

"Let's talk about Us.."

He don't know where it came from but it escaped from his mouth.

Surprisingly the door opened and revealed Jeonghan's face.

"Seriously, what do you want Kim Mingyu?!"

"Im sorry, ok? Im just.. Fine let's not fight anymore. I know.. I know it's really hard to put up with me but you just have to give me time. Im still in the process of not yet accepting this marriage--

"What made you think that I will agree with you? Just because I love you doesn't mean that won't change. You're always the reason why it all end up with a fight."

Jeonghan has his arms crossed on his chest. He lean on the door frame.

"I said Im sorry."

"Then am I supposed to accept it just because you said sorry?"

Mingyu sighed defeated. Shoulders down before exhaled with a tired hush.

"What should I do then?"

That moment, they met each other's orbs with full of sincerity. He's anticipating for an answer, of course.

Jeonghan look at him straightly, not flayed. Is this a chance for something to work out? Maybe yes, or a no.

"Jeonghan--

"Prove yourself Mingyu. Show me you've changed. Maybe In that way things will eventually work out."
 

And the door slam on Mingyu's face.











 

"What do you mean you're not going? Man, it's a bar! Your paradise."

Seungcheol even cup his face grinning so wide. It was that Mingyu declined when they was about to drag him out to go to the bar..

"I need to go home early."

The three laugh at his face looking like he just said the funniest joke.

"Ok. Ok. Stop that good boy facade of yours. It doesn't suit you."

Minghao laughed as the push him to the car but Mingyu shrugged.

"Im really not going. Maybe next time but now I need to go home early."

The three stop and look at Mingyu like they were weird out.

"Seriously Kim Mingyu? What have you taken today, you taking drugs man?"

Hansol asked and the three laugh out again. But Mingyu just sighed. Of course, who would actually believe that he wants to go home early? He's never done that before.
 

"Im serious. Im going already. Take care for the three of you."

And he walk away leaving the three with shock faces.

"Did he just reject the bar?"

Seungcheol asked staring blankly on Mingyu's back.

"Yeahhh.." Minghao answered.

Hansol shook them off on their frozen spot abd speak.

"C'mon! I want to drink. I haven't seen President Yoon earlier... "

The two of course look at him.

"You're ing whipped."

The two said in unison and because of that they look at each other and did they're infamous handshake.

"Come on Idiots!"

Hansol shouted as ge head inside the car.

"Did he just call me idiot?"

Seungcheol asked Minghao.

"Naaa.. You taught him that anyway."

And Minghao left the older.












 

Jeonghan looks at the car on the garage and he concluded that Mingyu's home.

He look at his watch and was a little surprise.. Mingyu is earlier than his usual.

He quickly enter the house and was about to sneak on his room quietly but he saw Mingyu on the kitchen counter, stirring something.

'Is he cooking?'

Yes. He is. Jeonghan saw how Mingyu taste the food and put it on the preheat again.

When Mingyu turned around and notice him, he immediately look at the other direction and proceed to his room.



 

He wants to lay down already but he's hungry. How can he eat if Mingyu's downstairs? They never eat together. It would be an awkward scene bacause they will only remember what had happened the last time they eat breakfast together.

Jeonghan shrinks everytime he remembers how their parents caught their make out session.

He stood up and look at the mirror.
Taking in his looks..

"I need to go to shower.. right.,"

So he decided to proceed on filling up the tub with water and prepare for a steamy shower.

He felt drowsy so the best thing to do is drench his body on the scented water and rest.

He had his eyes closed and relaxed.

The water always do a great job on making him feel calm. He rest his head on the edge of the tub and try to compose himself.

His thought flew to Jun this time. Jun is persistent. Wonwoo on the other hand was willing to be his bestfriend but after knowing that Jun didn't give up even though he knew Jeonghan is married, Wonwoo changed his mind.
 

It was that moment when he heard Mingyu's voice and knocks from the outside his room so he opened his eyes and look at the door.







 

"Jeonghan open the door.. Dinner's ready."

"Wait-- *blag*

Mingyu was startled when he heard something odd from the bathroom so he open Jeonghan's door and thanks it wasn't locked. He heard Jeonghan groaning from the bathroom.

Groaning in pain. He was about to open the bathroom door when Jeonghan yell.

"Don't come in yet!"

He said from the inside.

Mingyu answered on the other side of the door.

"What happened?! Jeonghan what happened?!"

"I slid." and Jeonghan groaned again.

"Im coming in--
 

"No! Mingyu stay there! Im telling you!"

"Can you walk?"

Jeonghan tried to walk but no. He just slid again.

He mentally cursed because of his lameness. He forgot that there's bubbles on the tiles and he didn't take precaution.

"Jeonghan can you walk?"
 

"N-no.. But don't come in!"
 

"What? Why?!"

Jeonghan flushed. He panicked because he's totally . He was taking a bath, remember?

"Jeonghan--

"Fine! But promise me you'll close your eyes Mingyu, I swear!"

"What? Why would I close my-- Oh."

And there, Mingyu realized why.

"Yeah.. great right?" Jeonghan can feel his face is burning. He can't really stand. His hurts and his feer felt like hell.

"What should I do?" Asked Mingyu.

"I-I have a robe on the drawer, please give it to me."

And Mingyu immediately did what was told. He found a robe under the regular clothes.

Once he get it, he open the door.

"Close your eyes Mingyu.. "

With a warning threat on his voice, Mingyu can't help but smile. Ok, he want to tease Jeonghan. The president is apparently embarassed by now.

"Why? We're married anyway.."

Jeonghan's eyes widen. This is not a good idea. He should have just let Mingyu go downstairs first. But the , he can't even stand.

"Don't you dare open those sinful eyes you ert! Now hand me the robe!"

"Don't want to."

"Mingyu!"

"How would I give it to you if I can't see you?"

Jeonghan is really embarrassed now. He can feel his eyes getting teary because of embarrassment.

Mingyu had his eyes close and a big grin on his lips. He's having fun teasing Jeonghan.

But soon he heard sniff from behind.

 

Jeonghan is crying.
 

"." Mingyu mumbled. He run Jeonghan who was luckily covered with bubbles.
 

The latter has his face flustered red and crying. "Hey... Im sorry. Here put this on, I'll turn around."


 

He aid in panic. Meanwhile, Jeonghan just sob and rinse himself carefully before putting his robe on.
 

Mingyu guide him out of the bathroom and help him out.
Mingyu picks his clothes too since he's sitting down on the bed.
 

"Here.." Mingyu hand him the clothes.


 

Jeonghan received the clothes looking at other direction because he's still embarrassed.
 

Mingyu thought it was cute. He smirked.
 

"Turn around. Im going to wear it on. Face the wall."

 

"What? Why? I saw it already--

 

"I was covered in bubbles! You didn't saw anything! Now turn around!"
 

"But--

 

"Mingyu!"

 

"Ok. Ok. I will.. "
 

Mingyu turned around grinning facing the wall. Jeonghan hissed everytime he stretch his body to wear the pajama and the shirt.

 

"Do you want me to put that on you?"

 

Mingyu teased while facing the wall.
 

" you!"
 

"Yeah sure. When?"

 

"Mingyu! You're teasing me on purpose!"
 

"Because you get pissed immediately."


 

Jeonghan didn't answer, he's done and Mingyu turned around.
 

He glared at the grinning devil. Jeonghan is still embarassed but now he hate himself more. His lameness caused him disability. He can't walk because of his feet.

 

Mingyu suddenly position in front of him. Knees on the ground and back facing him.
 

"What are you doing Kim Mingyu?"


 

"What? You've never been piggyback ride before?"
 

Jeonghan didn't speak.

 

"You don't have to--

 

"The dinner is waiting downstairs. If you don't want me to carry you like a sack of rice you better hop on my back now and shut up."


 

Jeonghan want to kick Mingyu at that very moment.. but he remembered his feet.

 

So he slowly lace his arms around Mingyu's neck and Mingyu holds his legs on his own torso.
 

Jeonghan yelped a little when Mingyu stood up.


 

They were in the middle of the stairs when he asked something.


 

"Mingyu.. "

 

"Mmmn."

 

"Y-you didn't see.. you didn't happen to see anything.. right?"

 

Mingyu want to laugh because Jeonghan's voice is so small that moment and he can't stop from grinning.

 

"I don't know.."


 

"Mingyu!"


 

"Stop whining like a kid. We're married anyway.. seeing you is not a big deal here-

 

"Shut up you ert!"

 

"Well--

 

"I said shut up or else I'll bite this ears of yours if you won't stop."

 

And Mingyu did was laugh. He placed the disabled in the chair and place his own food for him.
 

"Eat well."

 

Mingyu coaxed. Jeonghan look at him like he's some sort of an alien that time.




 

"What's with all of these Kim Mingyu?"



 

He suddenly asked. Ok. First of all, Mingyu's way of talking to him weirds him out. The food, dinner, coaxing, all.

 

Mingyu stopped on pouring water on his glass and look at him. Trying to compose something in mind.


 

"If you're doing this to compete with Jun, Wonwoo or even Hansol, stop it."


 

"Why would I?"

 

"Because your doung this just because of pride--


 

"Jeonghan, we're in front of food.. we shouldn't argue.. and for the record Im not competing with them.. I won already."




 

"What do you mean you won?"

 

Mingyu sighed and place the glass of water on the table.
 

"Look, if we keep on arguing about this.. we'll only ruin the night and be back on being cold asses again. Now all we have to do is eat and you stop aruing with me. Im hungry already."



 

Jeonghan look at him and eventy rolled his eyes. He begin eating and
didn't talk anymore.


 

"It's already sembreak next week. Do you have any plan?"


 

Jeonghan shake his head. "I want to sleep all day all week."
 

"What a sloth."


 

"Well, this sloth takes care of your school like an actual supervisor, making sure all your asses are doing fine, handling more than three thousand students everyday and checking out every games you have to make sure no ones get injured."


 

Mingyu literally stop from from chewing his food and suspends his hands on air with a chopsticks of food in hand.


 

"Fine. I don't have plan next week that's why I think it's better to sleep. Now munch on that food already. You look so stupid."

 

"That hurts."

 

"That's good."


 

"You devil."

 

"A pretty devil you may say."


 

Mingyu didn't respond but he has something in mind.


 

It was a normal dinner.

The dinner was done and Mingyu wash the plates. Jeonghan stays there and wait for him since he can't walk.

 

The moment Mingyu finished, he walk pass by Jeonghan and climb to the stairs..


 

"Where do you think you're going?"

 

Jeonghan asked.
 

"To my room."

 

Mingyu innocently answered.

Jeonghan glared at him.


 

"You know I can't walk, right? We'll in case you forgot, your husband is disabled in the moment."

 

"Well, you said Im stupid so--
 

"I said you look so stupid not the whole, idiot."

 

"Ok. Bye."




 

"Mingyu! I swear I'll kick your balls when I have--


 

"Baby, you can't even walk how would you do that?"

 

"Fine. Go to your room."


 

Mingyu just look at him. He took a step forward and grin when Jeonghan just glare at him.

Oh he's loving the sight.
 

Jeonghan annoyed and getting pissed is cute he thinks.


 

Jeonghan fished his phone out of his pajama pocket and starting to tap on his phone.


 

"I'll call Jun Instaed. Im sure he won't hesitate to carry me back-- Hey!"

 

Jeonghan look at his phone on Mingyu's grasp with a very unamused look on his face.


 

"Give it to me. I have to call Jun--


 

"Shut up. Now stand up and Im going to carry you."

 

Jeonghan suppress the grin on his lips and bite his cheeks instead.

 

Mingyu position for a piggyback ride and Jeonghan was more than willing to hop on.



 

Mingyu stood up and started walking.

The moment they're at the stairs, Mingyu suddenly speak.


 

"Jeonghan?"

 

"Mmn."



 

"You wanna know what Im thinking now?"



 

Jeonghan's eyes furrowed.
 

"What?"








 

"You have a very nice and y .."


 

"KIM MINGYU!!!"

 

"What?! It's not my fault that your mirror is placed on the WALL--AAAAAAHHH!!!"




 

Well.. Jeonghan just bit his ear.

And all Mingyu could do is to shout in pain.




 

"Im gonna kill you! You erted Kim Mingyu!!!"




 

"Not! My! HAIIIR!!!"

 

Jeonghan didn't listen and clutched his hair and choke him until they're inside the room.



 

"Stop! Enough! It hurts you little freak!"

 

Mingyu rub his ears and caressed his head. Jeonghan has his sarisfied victorious look on his face.


 

Then he realized that he's not on his room. Instead it's the grey walls that he see around.

 

Until he saw ball on the floor.


 

"Mingyu! This is your room!"

 

Mingyu look at him and look around.

He smirked when he realized it was his.


 

"Nice. Now who's the winner? You're inside the cage of a lion already."



 

"You mean puppy?"


 

Mingyu squint his eyes on Jeonghan and the next thing he did was lock his door and lay down on the bed beside Jeonghan who is sitting on the edge of it.


 

"What the hell?!"



 

"Sleep now. It's your fault. You bit my ear and beat me up. Now pay for it."

 

"It's because you're a ert you ing maniac!"




 

The next thing he knew is him lying down and was rolled in the bed next to Mingyu with his face on the latter's chest and the heavy legs around his torso, arms on his waist circling tightly and the warm breath on his crown.


 

"Yeah.. Im a ert. Now if you won't shut up and close your eyes and sleep, I will eat you alive."


 

"You'll what?!"


 

"I said I'll eat you alive if you speak another word."


 

"You're--


 

"What? Are you saying something?"


 

Jeonghan closed his mouth and didn't utter another word.





 

"That's my boy.. now sleep. I'll bring you for a check up tomorrow."


 

Jeonghan sighed defeated.

 

Thinking that sleeping with his husband is not a bad idea after all.














 

Fudge. I don't know why I did this huhu. XD