Chapter 21

Baby Lix

Thank you for the request ♡

Changbin was cuddling with Felix on the couch, he comforted the aussie because the younger was feeling anxious about their performance on the TMA event. The terrible thing is that the event wanted Felix to do the introducing for all the artists and many kpop Idols and legends
will be there such as Chungha, Super Junior or BTS. They will judge him for sure he knows it already. Felix threw himself over Changbins lap and groaned. "Felix You will do great I know you Lix and no one will judge you for anything." Woojin said in a sincere tone and over Felixs back. "But why do I have to do that, why not Hyunjin I mean he was an MC, he is trained in that." 

"Are you finished with sulking ? We need to go now." Jisung said in a mocking tone and slapped Felixs back in a playful manner. Changbin drove with his hand through Felixs blonde hair "Come on stand up baby." Of course Jisung and Jeongin made gagging sounds at the pet name but Felix loved it when someone called him like that and even cherished it when Changbin does. Felix stood up from Changbins lap and the raven haired boy did the same. "Your just jealous, that Minho doesn't call you like that." Changbin grabbed Felixs hand and walked with linked hands to the van. But before they got into the van, Felix turned around and excused himself before he run back to the dorm. Changbin was confused just like the others who were already sitting in the van. "What's wrong with him why did he run back ?" Chan asked concerned and watched out for his younger teammate. 

They all cooed and laughed when Felix run back to them with his oh so favorite bunny in his arm and a shy smile present on his face. "Do you feel little Lix ?" Chan asked the blonde boy, but Felix shook his head "No, but Fluffy always brings me luck." Changbin laughed at his boyfriends cuteness and tapped the right seat, to let the younger know that he should sit beside him. Felix grinned and climbed to the back, next to Changbin, who quickly kissed him on the cheek. 

On the ride Felix tried several times to perfection his pronounciation but even got more frustrated. Changbin noticed that Felix was stressed out and knew already that the younger will need to slip into littlespace after the event. 

Felix was trembling behind the stage when the staff told him when to go on to the stage and what he needs to say. Even when the whole Stray kids team talked to him, reassured him that everything will be fine, he didn't stopped shaking. "We have to go now Lix, you can do that we all know that and we will cheer for you." Chan said with a smile and Changbin kissed him a good luck kiss, before they all went to the seats except Felix.

The younger hugged his Bunny one last time before his name was called to go to the stage. 

"..And last but not least we have the powerful and joyful group TheBoyz." 

His teammates were relieved that Felix didn't made a mistake or showed his nervousness. But just as Felix wanted to go down the stage the MC for the event called him and asked him a question but Felixs korean is limited to know such vocabulary. Woojin just wanted to run to Felix and comfort him when he saw how his body was trembling when he started to form an answer but stumbled over some difficult korean words. Chan felt guilty, why didn't he just declined the offer for Felix. Hyunjin was angry that no one told Felix that such a question will be asked by the MC. And Changbin just wanted to hold his younger boyfriend in his arms and soothe him. 

"O-oh.....I-..No, I mean ... They ... ugh.. just No could ... uhm......Sorry my korean is too limited for that question." Felix said with a shaking voice and bowed, his eyes are searching for in the crowd but when he spotted them he cast his eyes down. He just wants to be hugged by his teammates right now. "Oh that's alright, my bad I didn't knew that your korean is limited Felix-ah" The crowd clapped and Felix bowed down once again before he quickly left the stage. 

Stray kids was quick to run backstage to their younger team member. When they arrived, they all saw a nervous blonde boy sitting on the floor while trying to drink with a shaking hand and his bunny plushie on his lap. "Felix You did great sweetheart." 
"You were perfect out there Lix." Changbin was quiet, he just went to Felix and embraced him. Felix smiled slightly and mumbled a small "Thank you everyone." Chan started to talk "It's okey to make some mistakes and I mean you did even apologised for it you weren't rude or something like that, you just answered him in korean that your korean is limited." The young aussie smiled and was happy to have such a kind team. They all went back to their seats and watched the other performances and after a while performed their own song. 

After their performance they went back to their previous seats. Felix somehow felt younger and he knew that he is slowly slipping into his littlespace. Just as he wanted to tell Changbin the staff called the raven haired boy, so he went away. Felix decided then just to wait but he felt even more littler so he leaned to Jisung who was sitting next to him. "..Jisungi..Fewix wittle." Jisung turned his head to the little "Oh.. than come with me Lix Okey." Felix nodded and stood up. Chan watched the two members of his standing up who were ready to go somewhere. "Where are you two going ?" Jisung whispered "Felix is little and I will search a spare room for him." Chan nodded and ruffled Felixs hair before he mouthed "Stay with him" Jisung nodded and lead Felix to the dressing rooms. 

He made sure that no one of the staff saw them and locked the door. Felix sat down on the floor and cuddled with Fluffy while Jisung scrolled through his social media. "Sungi, lwixxie wan dwink." Jisung locked his phone. "Do you have a sippy cup in your backpack ?" Felix shook his head, no. Jisung went to the corner of the room where all the boxes with water stands and picked one bottle out. He went to the little and opened the bottle and gave it to the younger "Be careful it's not like your sippycup Lix." Felix nodded, thanked him and brought the bottle eagerly to his lips. But the younger did really forgot that it isn't like his sippy cup and pushed too much on the bottle so the water spilled over his chin and on his clothes. Jisung quickly took the bottle away and searched in the room for tissues but nothing. "Lwixxie wet." The little whined and pointed to his clothes. "Lix I will bring you some tissues okey, stay in here and lock the door. I will knock 3 times alright ?" The little nodded. 

When Jisung went out of the door Felix got distracted by the search of his pacifier in his backpack and forgot to lock the door. He put his baby blue pacifier with elephants into his mouth and started to play with Fluffy. He was so distracted that he didn't heard the door open. "Oh god, Felix is that you ?!" Felix turned around and waved "Hewwo." The 4 boys from the group Limit watched him with shocked and disgusting faces. "You look like a toddler! What are you 3 ?" Felix nodded hesitantly he was a little bit scared because one of the males just yelled. "God thats so disgusting! How can you have such a kink like that. I thought your pretty cool but .. that's far from it." Yoon one of the members said and went near Felix "what the ! you even have a pacifier and a toy with you ?" Felix whimpered and scrambled away from the scary man when he said a bad word. He just wants Jisung to come back quickly. His eyes turned glassy and a few tears already rolled down his face "Your such a cry baby, god does your member even know that you have such a kink, turning into a whiny toddler. Probably not huh I mean who would want you like that ?" "You should act like your age already!" Another boy walked up to him "Eww why are you wet ? Did you just pissed yourself ?!" Felix shook his head, more tears streaming down his face. "Quit crying babyboy. Do you like it when I call you like that. You like that ." Felix hugged Fluffy tighter to his chest but the other man saw that and pulled the bunny out of his embrace. But at the pull he ripped the head away. Felix made grabby hands towards his pink bunny and cried "Ch-Chu huwt F-Fwuffy" but the group just laughed and tossed the toy away. "Stop crying already it's your own fault that he down at have a head anymore!" Felix began to sob and was shaking. "It's no wonder that your alone right now, who would want to take care of you anyway." They started to talk again to him about some kink but little Felix didn't knew anything about what they want from him. "Babyboy don't cry." Just as the man's wanted to get even more near Felix the door slammed open and revealed a furious Changbin "GET THE OFF OF HIM. NOW!" He yelled at them and balled his fists together ready to just slam their faces against the wall. The group laughed and stamöed at the poor bunny on the floor. "Your so disgusting to be such a whiny toddler." The man spat at the little and Changbins temper vanished, he run forward and grabbed the man by the collar and pressed his body roughly against the wall. "Shut the up and leave. NOW!" "Okey okey no need to be so agrassive." The man said in a rather calm and mocking tone than sincere. Felix sobbed in his knees, pacifier falling out of his mouth and his back pressed against a corner in the room.

Changbin shoved the man out of the door just like the other man and went to Felix crouched down and opened his arms. The younger fell into his arms and cried. "Scawwed." The raven haired boy even embraced the little tighter when he heard the broken and scared voice. "Shh I am hear now, your not alone anymore okey. They aren't here anymore it's just me and you Lix. "A-an Fwuffy." Changbin chuckled and searched the room for the little bunny. His blood boiled when he saw the poor bunny lying on the floor without his head and dirty footprints on it. Who would do that to a poor child? Felix clinged to Changbins neck and sobbed. The younger was too shaken up to calm down right now. 

"Felix I-" Jisungs eyes widened when he saw Felix crying in Changbins embrace and his favourite bunny headless on the floor. "Changbin what-" Jisung started but Changbin cut him off" WHERE THE WERE YOU JISUNG !?" Felix whined and clutched to Changbins shirt. He hated loud noises such as yelling. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry I won't yell anymore..Shh." 

Jisung crouched down to s "I-I brought the tissues." Changbin harshly grabbed them out of his hand and glared at him, before he tried to dry Felixs clothes and face. "Can you look at me Lix ?" Felix shook his head and didn't let go of the shirt from his Daddy. Jisung slowly over Felixs back before he stood up. "I will call Chan." Changbin nodded and got back to soothing Felix. 

"Felix Bud, what happened ?" Chans voice was laced with concern and worry. But Felix didn't wanted to answer his face was still buried in Changbins neck, salty tears wetting the shirt from Changbin. Chan picked the pink bunny up and the ripped head too. The cotton was already falling out of the body. Seungmin kneeled to Felix and troed to cheer the boy up, but nothing Felix was still trembling in Changbins hold.

"Hey I asked the manager If we can go now because of Felix, he told us that we can go because we already performed." Jeongin said and got a nod from his leader. Changbin picked Felix up and placed him on his hip. The younger still was sobbing, they need to calm him down before they go, so he won't gain attention. Jisung put a mouthmask over Felixs pacifier and Woojin helped him with his jacket. Felix calmed down a bit, only his sniffles could be heard so Changbin let the younger down and they quickly made their way to the van. They were lucky that Chan has a Driver license so they don't need to wait. On the car ride Felix fell asleep due to exhaustion and too much stress. Changbin put the littles head on his shoulder and over the blonde hair while listening to the familiar ling sound from Felix.