Chapter 12

Baby Lix

No one POV.
Felix and Hyunjin are still in the small changing room, Felix sitting on Hyunjins lap while Hyunjin is going through his social media on his smartphone. "Hywungi I sweepy." Hyunjin looked up at the younger who has his head on Hyunjins shoulder now and droopy eyes, wich doesn't want to stay open anymore. He chuckled "Lix you can sleep, I will carry you to the car." He said and pattet the youngers hair. "Bwut no scawwy Minwho Hywungi cawwy me " I nodded and a last hum from Felix could be heard before he drifted off to sleep. 

The others were so loud when they got back to the changing room, that Hyunjin needed to shush them so they wouldn't wake up the little in his lap. "Minho, you need to talk to Felix he is so terrified of you now, he doesn't even wanted you, to carry him back to the car" Minho sighed and looked apologetically at the still sleeping younger. "I didn't thought that it would scare him so badly." 

"Yeah, you should apology to him when he wakes up, but now, we really need to drive back to the dorm. Changbin insisted to carry Felix to the car. The staffs were looking curiously at them but Chan and Woojin told them that Felix didn't felt good and fell asleep. 

Back at the dorm, Changbin put the still soundly asleep australien, in his own bed and covered him with his blanket. He noticed that the little on his thumb, so he searched for a pacifier and pried his thumb away to replace it with the pacifier, he popped the item between Felixs lips. A satisfied sound came from the boy when he started ling on the pacifier and snuggled himself even more into the blanket. Changbin slowly freed him from his shoes than his jacket , it was a bit tricky without waking the younger, but he was successful.

After he was done, Changbin decided to shower while Felix is asleep. 

Chan, Jisung, Seungmin and Hyunjin were sitting together in the livingroom, chatting about a new song idea, but were interrupted by loud frantic steps that were running down the stairs followed by sobbing. 

They all turned their head to the stairs. Felix was running down the stairs, with tears streaming down his face and round shaky eyes. He run to Chan and climbed up on his lap, while  embracing the older. 

Chan was a bit confused but he acted quickly and embraced the younger as well and run calmly a hand through Felixs strands, to calm him down. Hyunjin patted his back and Seungmin tried to ask, what was wrong but the younger didn't responded, just clinged to Chans neck even tighter. 

"Lix, what's wrong why are you crying, are you hurt, or do you had a nightmare ?" Jisung asked and Chan noticed that the younger in his lap tensed up at the mention of a nightmare. 

He calmly whispered into Felixs ear " Of whatever you are scared of, we are all here Lix, to protect you. Okey? Now tell me what did you dream about hmm?" Chan asked and wiped the tears from Felixs eyes. The youngers sobs quiet down.

"..Minhwo hywungi mwean to mwe, hwe mwade lwixxi cwwy awnd ghwost waf thwere. Minhwo hywungi cwosed mwe in woom so mwe waf awone. scawwy dweam." 

"But that was just a dream Lix, nothing to be scared of okey?" Hyunjin said to reassure the younger. 

The members saw Minho and motioned him to come slowly to them, so Minho can apologize to him. 

"But our Minho would never do such a thing to you Lix." Jisung said and motioned for Minho to come even near. 

When Minho reached the others he crouched down, so he wouldn't look intimidating, he doesn't want to scare the young australien boy even more.

"I really would never do such mean things to you Lix." Felix started to shake when he heard the same voice, like in his dream and started to wiggle out of Chans grip to run away. But Chan didn't loose his grip on the younger, he again tried to calm him down. "Lix it is our Minho not the one in the dream okey,  shhh everything's fine Lix. 

"Lix can you please look at me ?" 

Chan quickly turned Felix around, so he will face Minho and held him in place. But the younger quickly put his hands over his eyes so he won't see him. "Nwo wan't swee ghwost agwain!" The members cooed at Felixs behaviour. Minho carefully took Felixs wrists in his own hands "Lix please look at me, it's hyung. I really didn't wanted to scare you like that. I never wanted to make you cry." Minhos voice was lovely and sincere. Slowly Chan loosened his grip around the youngers waist, so Minho picked him carefully up and stood up with Felixs legs around him. Felix still covered his eyes. Chan spoke up "Lix, you can open your eyes I can't see a ghost in here just Minho. Our Minho. And you trust me right, I would never lie to you and you know that. So plase open your eyes." 

"Lix here is really no ghost." Changbin said who sat down beside Jisung on the couch.

Felix uncovered his eyes and firstly opened just one eye and looked around, then he opened the second eye. Minho smiled at him "pee-ka-bo" Felix started to giggle and put his arms around Minho. 

"I am really sorry Lix, I will never ever scare you with a mask again." 

Felix held his pinky out and asked cutely with a tilted head "pwomise?" Minho linked his pinky with Felix "Promise" 

"Naww they're so cute together." Woojin cooed and looked at the two boys.